Plexi Glass be all Rayciss and sheeeeit!

Sheboon elected by apefirmative action wants dat plexi glass taken down do nogs can steal easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=546oB97nKk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
danielmackeyconstruction.com/Blogs/2013/March/benefits_of_using_plexiglass_for_windows.php
doityourself.com/stry/5-advantages-of-using-plexiglass-windows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hmm what city is this
>huh that looks like philly
>mfw it is philly

I'm ok with this if they allow open carry in PA.
>Local stop n go owner greets customers with a full auto clip in lieu of plexiglass

Philly is one of the biggest shit holes in the US

>mfw only black neighborhood need plexi glass

Plexi glass comes down when cages go up

I live in a city with a metro area of about 150k people.
I work as a delivery driver and have delivered to practically every store that sells soda. Only three gas stations in town have plexiglass. All three are the gas stations are closest to each of the three public housing units in town.

>plexi-fucking-glass
Sort your shit out, americans. I've seen pictures of this before - a fucking 7-Eleven can look like it's in a fucking prison.

ONLY happens in black cities. very odd though when you realize you are in the black part of town when you go to a gas station and the employess are behind glass.

>they literally try to blame the business owners for the shit the niggers do to their own community
>and they're actually trying to keep shop keepers from defending themselves with FUCKING BULLETPROOF GLASS
This is insanity.

This is going to mostly affect Asian business owners, and Asians tend to vote straight DNC. Serves 'em right.

Ultimately this is going to cause businesses to move further away from black ghettos, leaving them even more decrepit and insulated. Serves 'em right, too. This entire scenario is just minorities reaping the benefits of retarded shit they did.

rooftop koreans when?

Colin Flaherty lives on my street. I know his family well, and I really like the guy.

Wilmington, Delaware has so many shops with Plexiglas I can't think of a deli that is in the niggerhoods that doesn't have a corner store with Korean people behind a few inches of it.

Do they want roof Koreans again?

This is how you get roof Koreans.

>live in small midwest town
>the only gas station like this is the one on the majorly black south side of town
fuckin nigs, all of em probably will be soon

Niggers, always finding a way to kill small businesses.

>This is how you get roof Koreans.
I want roof Koreans

Its the business owners right to conduct business through whatever security measures they deem necessary. If I want to sell bananas and malt liquor through a hole in a Sherman tank that's my business. If people feel offended by plexiglass then they can shop somewhere that doesn't have any. However the sheer presence of these establishments with physical barriers does indicate that people are not that bothered by them and implies that it makes sense to erect them in the first place as they are costly and corner stores are small businesses.
In Cincinnati my favorite corner store's door was always locked. You had to be buzzed in and first you had to place your open hands inside yellow circles painted on the wall and face forward to be photographed. The owner had shotgun behind the counter and a big wheelgun in his wasteband. Great sandwiches though.

I live in PA. You can open carry without a license to carry a firearm (concealed carry permit essentially) anywhere in PA, except Philly. To open carry in Philly you need that license, which is easy to get, but I would not open carry in Philly. Cops and people WILL harass you for it. However, if you're in your own business, you can do whatever the fuck you want really, no laws for that. PA's gun laws are the least strict in the Mid Atlantic, probably less strict than Texas.

>corner stores close due to criminal behavior
>already no grocery stores for same reason
>oh noes dey lives ina food desert
I hope it passes and the niggers have to travel 28 blocks for pack of skittles

I'd keep a pistol length AR and big smile strapped to myself at all times as a deli clerk.

As long as roof Koreans don't eat dogs and vote for right wing smaller government, I support roof Koreans 100%. Much better than having a bunch of spics and niggers around. We need proper allies against the shuck and jive.

I worked at chain convenience store briefly for some extra cash, I always had a S&W MP9c tucked in my waist. Co-worker spotted it one day while I was stocking the cooler, told the manager, I got fired.

That sucks you should find yourself a nice independent market to work at.

>The fellas and their lovely ladies
Love you, Colin. One of my first red pills along with Jared Taylor.

What happened to Harrisburg?

Someone should just shoot her

Hahaha America is such a wild west shithole. Say what you want about Canada but I never walk around the city worrying if I'm gonna get shot. Thats just insane.

>Letting a black woman make political decisions
What the fuck did you think would happen?

Pic related.

Detroit KFC with bulletproof glass shields at the retail counter.

You only see these in nigger neighborhoods because of the constant armed robberies.

I do, too. I spend a lot of time in Philadelphia and worked out of the 25th District for 6 years before I transferred to a Chester County police department.

The Koreans are largely conservative people. They don't vote Democrat, but in a city that's overwhelmingly run over by cucks and their pet niggers, their votes don't matter unless it's a national election and they helped make Pennsylvania RED again.

Meanwhile, voter intimidation and bribery is the name of the Democratic Shit Machine.
youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

Me, too, user: Me, too....

>Say what you want about Canada

I was so shocked to see the capital D in front of that sheboon's name. So shocked. She deserves to get raped by a pack of feral AIDS niggers, her "constituents". Literally a politician helping niggers rob hardworking Americans. Sad!

The problem is you can't wear guns with most work uniforms. McDonald's isn't going to let you cook fries while packing a .45.

Honestly, employees in nigger neighborhoods should get higher pay for having to work in a war zone.

I got a new job now, so no need for a part time job anymore.
It's not a "city of the first class," which is what PA uses to say which cities you can't open carry in. Philadelphia is the only "first class" city in PA. Whatever the fuck that means. They should just be honest, and say, "there's too many dumb niggers here, so hide your guns from them."

Checked and yes plz to roof zips.
I've seen you on here before, is Flaherty an asshole IRL or cool and laid back?

The little Caesars down the street from got bulletproof glass after being robbed 3 times in a week

You're about to import 60k niggers from Haiti, you think they're going to act like white people you smug idiot?
Brace for some AIDS fueled rape and other niggerish activity. You'll wish you had a gun.

>grew up in western Montana
>only ever travel around the western side of the country
>turn 18 join the army and be sent to South Carolina
I never realized how nigs act and that stores with all plexiglass were a thing until I left my comfy white ethnostate for the nigger'd states. I feel so bad for white people that have to live around such disgusting animals.

>based Koreans fighting niggers again

The memes write themselves.

Also
>muh liquor store customers need their dignity

Stupid sheboon.

Sounds like Fallout or sumtin lol

Hope the violent monkeys starve fuck em. They shouldn't rob and rape.

Plexi glass isn't shit. I've seen stores where they lock the door at dark and you have to stand outside and get your items through doors similar yo bank teller windows

Flaherty is cool. My older brother and Colin are pretty good friends. I go to Delaware Park to play the ponies when the meet is in session, with a relative of Colin's. I've seen Colin there, too.

Delaware is a pretty boring place. We just spend a day at the track betting 2 dollar winner tickets and watching the degenerate niggers tearing up thousands of dollars of losing tickets. They don't even handicap the fucking horses, which is like, the best part and most fun. They just play numbers.

How can the government decide over store owners and how they arrange the stores? I thought America was the land of the free?

I live in SE Kentucky, we're poor as fuck coal miners, but its comfy AF and even though we're poor we don't act like nigger animals. Sounds cool up there, I figured Colin would only live among whites lol not subhumans.

No shit the nigger doesn't realize that once the safety glass comes down insurance rates go up, on business owner is going to be able to afford the insurance to own a business in that shit hole let alone when they do get robbed be able to recover from the loses. Along with the safety of your workers... No one in their right mind is going to own a shop their.

Bulletproof glass is actually more dangerous because if you fall into it, it won't break.
If it's head first, you'll die. You have a greater chance of dieing from an accident than you do if someone breaks the glass to rob your store.
I'd rather be robbed than accidentally be cleaning the floor one day and slip and crack my noggin on hard unbreakable glass but hey, that's just me.

It's like they in a cage at a zoo where they can only go as far as the public bus will take them.

>thay got money
listen to the Bass interview she thinks if other business like bars with bouncers and national chains with security be doing it why can't these mothufukas

she want's to put them out of business they can afford plexi glass security but not a full time employee with a gun FUUUUUUK (((who))) is paying her to do this?

Its a black neighborhood thing, you think we are joking when we meme about dindunuffin and das rayciss? No, its absolutely real

>be cleaning the floor one day and slip and crack my noggin on hard unbreakable
these Koreans have mastered not tipping over head first into walls and shit you fat fucking egg man

Falling into glass= freak occurrence
Getting shot by niggers without plexiglass= almost assured

>guy from video is from wilmington delaware

god help him, also nice seeing someone from DE have a lot of views on youtube

All of you niggers are dumb as fuck thinking plexiglass will stop a bullet. It has to be a minimum of 1.25" thick to stop a "midnight special". Even then, there will be so much shatter that it's essentially a shotgun blast of glass for anyone standing behind.

You have to have a BR rated co-laminate, and 99% of these gas station, liquor store, convenience store owners are not willing to afford the real shit. And they aren't the ones standing behind the glass.

that pair is as cool as James Dean. look at all the fucks they don’t give.

the face in the OP looks exactly like a youtube video I was just watching....

>sort your shit out
we have 40 million or so niggers in this country. There is no sorting out anything.

Niggers are the most destructive force any country can experience, and unfortunately Europe is now getting a taste of what we have to deal with everyday.

Except thats not a argument and the glass is shatterproof and deters physical violence there is countless video examples of the plexi glass stopping a physical attacker

The part of Wilmington we're from is called "The Triangle". It's north west, right near an all boys high school called "Salesianum".

Most of the neighborhood is white. Cross Concord Ave/202 and it gets black. Go east or south towards Baynard Blvd, more nigs. Surrounded by nigs.

We have a very active community watch program and excellent civic affairs police officers. Someone breaks into a house or is robbed, there's a pretty fast response.

The cops here like the fact that we're proactive and look out for each other. City Council, which is composed of retarded niggers, feels otherwise. They see the drop in crime in our neighborhoods, which we had to take back from niggers in the 90's, and say "well they good stop patrolling over there cuz the niggers on the east side is buck wylde". And now we have a white mayor for the first time in 20 years who doesn't get on well with Wilmington City Council.

Hanifa Shabazz (the head nigger of City Council) publicly came out for a gun offender registry. If you committed a violent crime with a gun, you would have been forced to register as a gun offender. When she realized this would affect her "fambly" she didn't even bother to show up to vote for it, she just had her black brothers and sisters on the council kill it with a sure fire vote.

Niggers never learn and we stopped listening to them. I could literally type for days about the dumb shit that's gone down in Philly and Wilmington. Google Baynard Stadium. Google Hanifa Shabazz. This is just Delaware.

Every single fucking day someone is killed by niggers within 20 miles of me.

But Camille is a boy's name!

they got the cigs they got the soda/beer
snacks they are the store after all
tv buds
honestly sounds like neet summer camp where you know you can get your rifle merit badge if you want

Koreans know how to unwind

How can niggers even compete?

>ayo jamal dat glass ain't 1.25" thick, it wont be stoppin dem bullets lets rob dey ass

Said no nigger ever

THICC

How did you take the neighborhood back? Just buy shit quickly before the nigger council realized what was up? Elaborate please

Busted muh sides user

Maybe this fucking sheboon should consider why the fuck they needed plexiglass put up in the first place and focus on fixing the goddamn crime rate which is what she's paid to do. Holy fuck northern states are getting just as bad with the liberal shit as the west coast.

making and having a HOA community is the only way because you can enforce arbitrary shit to bar niggers from buying a home there and getting rid of the ones already there such as not mowing your lawn regularly but there is alot of hoops you have to jump through in terms of taxes and state guidelines

Feel bad for these Korean shop owners, their shit is the first to burn when nigs nog their own neighborhoods.

>beautiful

Plexi glass is not protected by the US Constitution and needs to be regulated.

>implying even one nigger would ever know the difference

So what happens when she gets her no-plexiglass rule, business owners decide it's not worth the risk, close up shop and move out of ghettos and they're left to starve because nowhere within a 3 mile radius sells food or drinks? Will dems take responsibility for this? These are the things I think of while I sip hot cocoa on the balcony of my modest home in the mountains beside a ski resort.

>work at gas station
>dont keep more than 50 actual dollars in droor
>literally solid steel drop safe where money can;t be stolen
>nigger robs place
>walks away with 50 bucks cash (at most)
>keep a marked bill in register just for this measure.

They will use it as a excuse to funnel emergency funds from the state budget "to the local community" pocket half and create grants for local nigs and various shit skins to open shops that will fail in year and do it all over again.

Niggers are nation wrecking scum. They are a parasite, a disease, cancer. There is no place on gods green earth where their dirty black feet don't touch the soil and ruin the land for others.

The world could be such a beautiful peaceful place virtually void of racism if it wasn't for these literal animals.

That's some hellavu security system to get to a sandwich. God Bless America.

>2:18
>That's exactly the problem in a city that struggles with gun crime...
No. That's exactly the problem in a city that struggles with nigger crime.

Wrong you faggot. Plexi is not shatter proof. It isn't glass. It is acrylic, which most certainly shatters

>if you fall into it, it won't break
I guess we need to get rid of walls too. pic related is (you)

>Jamal, just shoot it nigga. See what happens.
>Boom
>Damn nigga, that didn't stop shieet

no m8 plexi glass used in these gas stations does not shatter hence the fucking countless videos on you tube of them not

it's better than iron bars, that's some progress. and soon predictive robots that open fire while the nigger is still considering his options.

danielmackeyconstruction.com/Blogs/2013/March/benefits_of_using_plexiglass_for_windows.php

It takes a greater amount of force to create a crack in a Plexiglass window as compared to a glass one. And if and when a Plexiglass window does break, it will not shatter as glass does and there will be no danger from flying shards of broken glass.

The houses no longer qualified for section 8 because the groids had literally robbed the shit out of everything. The grocery store they had, which is required for section 8 status, was operating even though 30-40% of the shit was shoplifted. After a while, all of the things nigs need were gone. They couldn't even get fried chicken. No one wanted to be around them.

Developers started taking an interest in revitalizing the neighborhood. Some white families never left during the white flight of the 70's and 80's. It was like a reunion of East West Germany style. We had beaten the niggers back and we aren't going to give them another foot hold here, ever.

Deed restrictions are illegal but I pity the land lord who would rent to niggers in the Triangle. It happens. You get a family that emigrated out of Ghana. Within two years they're ready to put up Confederate flags and hate niggers more than the most based white guys.

Implying it isn't readily available knowledge.

Niggers know when that shit is just for looks

And a tank won’t survive a nuclear ballistic missile, yet we still build plenty.

Based AF
I'd fight beside those little fuckers any day of the week

>store owners can no longer use plexi glass
>start using fucking steel plates
>"is rayceest, take 'em down"
>ok fuck this, just built concrete walls and plaster them with info sheets about groceries and prices
Ayy yo Jamal, make a quick run to tha bunker and get me some newports !

doityourself.com/stry/5-advantages-of-using-plexiglass-windows

1 - Shatter Resistancy
Plexiglass requires far more pressure to crack than a pane of glass of the same thickness. This durability quality makes plexiglass shatterproof. It does not shatter into many dangerous pieces like glass. Plexiglass is also a strong material that can withstand a softball and making it an excellent product for areas where children play. It is also used in products such as police shields and basketball backboards, both because it is unlikely to shatter and because it is easy through to anything on the other side of it.

>can't have glass
>have cameras, security guard who wands every "person" who comes in to the store instead (not the white ones, obviously)
>thinks this is less degrading

Even the fucking kfc has plexiglass kek that's when you know shit is bad

Roof Koreans are based. If some dindu nuffin City Council-sheeboon wants to take Plexiglass down because people feel like criminals with it up, wait to see their feels when they’re under the eyes of armed guards while they shop.