Who were the good guys in the Yugoslav War?

Croatians, Serbians or Bosnians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=olzl0UTYG7k
youtube.com/watch?v=p93TdzHcO2g
youtube.com/watch?v=2srWzaIV4l8
dailymotion.com/video/x2lq53t
youtu.be/4XJF25Xo0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
youtu.be/wOGk_IWlPrc
youtu.be/dM-T9j2UGXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KS5v3XnPQEM
youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44
youtu.be/JaEWJVWiWMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Croats

Nobody. Everyone was an asshole to everyone else. The only good guys were Slovenia.

unironically this

The good guys were DynCorp Blackwater United Nations who ran rape camps for underage Balkan girls.

No one.

>croats displaced 200 000 serbs from their centuries old homeland
>bosnians imported thousands of jihadi subhumans that indiscriminately slaughtered the native population
>serbs killed 4 thousand of those fighters and got accused of killing civilians
The famous muslim "women and children" were actually 20-40 year old males with a lot of guns.
>ZENE I DJECA BA REEEEEEEEEEE
You decide

serb stink of shit

Albanians and Bosnians are the only true victims of the war as I see it. Pol hates Muslims but there was no ethical reason for Serbs to start murdering women and children. The Serb posters online are some of the most indoctrinated faggots I've ever read because they get all their news from a 100% nationalist media machine.

What do you have to say about the mass graves found all over Yugoslavia filled with innocent families you backward wigger.

Never proven to be innocent families you literal nigger. Get your facts traight Jamal

Whoever had the best music

>serbs attacked everyone
>Bosnians tought serbs are fighting for survival of yugoslavia "this is not our war" said their pres when JNA attacked croatia
>croatians in bosnia formed state to deffend
>bonsnians realized that its war for grather serbia
>they are to week against serbian s and want to strengten their positin attacking croats in middle bosnia to get weapons(embargo from UN)
>we retaliate
after some time they are loosing heavly beg us for help
>we litteraly free they country

>Margret tatcher says to tudjman you need to finnish war on serbian teritory if you dont want next war in 20 yrs
> UN intervenes stops croatian forces on border
>croatians in bosnia decide to dismantle their state in bosnia and support Bosnia as in its today borders
>croats today treeted like 2nd class citizens

whoever removed kebap

Nope. Serbs are way more adequate than you.

They even use your's latin after the war.

While all your ideology is "we are not serbs, NOT SERBS!!11". You even should artifically change your language just to """prove""" it.

I could understand (position, not war) it if they culture would be too archaical, non-european and etc, but they are the same europeans as you..

>Serb attacked everyone in their own lands

Gtfo horsebrushing degenerate.

KO SO VO JE

Croatians and Sebians are just groups inside the one nation.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Praljak? There was a nice copypasta about him yesterday.

differance between croats in bosnia and serbs in coratia is

>croats acted in deffance after it was clear that bosnia wont deffend them and created their state

>serbs in croatia After we declared independance they blocked roads to every town vilage that had serbain populatinio with help of yugoslav police and arms. declared their state

so serbians acted in aggresion and croats acted in defface

So Serbs.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI&t=7s

t. Catholic Serb

>be Praljak
>do nothing wrong
>go out like Socrates to prove a point

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
Croat = scum

Here

>bosnians import thousands of jihadi subhumans from the middle east
>they decide to start attacking croats who did nothing but help them so far
>croats form a state to defend them selves
>they destroy the muzzies (muzzies are incapable of war if you havent noticed so far)
>UN and the jewish deep state lowes muzzies, they are the easiest to manipulate into destroying the white european culture
>oy vey the 6 gorrilion muslim wymen and children killed
>they are held hostage in the hague for almost 15 years
>when they finally remember to sentence them, they sentence the guy who already wasted a huge part of his life in there to another 20 years
>an hero
Its a shame how easily we all got manipulated into killing each other instead of just purging the real enemy and their moon worshiping puppets

Serbian četniks wanted a big serbia and got btfo.

Jugoslavija should exist again.

Thanks bros. Eternal respect to the guy.

That wasnt real yugoslavia lets try again first 2 yugoslavias werent real yugoslavia

Croats

They already use your's latin and they refomed language in your's way.

Can you just understand that the problem isn't in them.

Croatia only defended it's country

It was a foolish war inspired by germans, and helped by jews

serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=olzl0UTYG7k

croats
youtube.com/watch?v=p93TdzHcO2g

go suck your mama's penis

kek fuck no,I don't want to share a country with retarded serveroaches

>WE ARE NOT SERBS!! NOT SERBS!!

Try more.

Your country lives only by a tourism. While Jugo can become a strong country.

I think even Bulgaria should be a part of it.

>t.cuck

save the world, remove the muslim, before it grows

And we just planted some mines

>that first sip

that's such a shitty edit god damn at least angle the can and align it with his fingers

How would Croatia finish the war on Serbian territory when you had a population of 4 million while we had a population of 8 million (not including disloyal Albanians). We could easily entrench and stop you in Novi Sad. You even barealy made it to Banja Luka, lol.

take a guess

>still dick measuring over the 90's pretending as if you were there
nobody cares anymore

Of course you don't, my non-serbian friend

*whisper in Homer Simpson's style* he does

kek we really do have a love hate relationship with the Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=2srWzaIV4l8

Spanish should be the official language in US. It's 2017

Forcing a country will give bad results.
It should happen organically. If it can't, then at least they should work out their relationship with each other

Genetically, in the Balkans there are only Serbs and Croats.
The Serbs have more Turkish admixture, the Croats have less.

The differences between them - in the firmware: religion and several traditions.
Even the language is the same thing.

i think not

dailymotion.com/video/x2lq53t

Who ever was not Muslim.

Is that guy holding a Thompson SMG?

You forgot the NATO funded KLA that was literally kidnapping Albanian, Serb and Bosniak girls to sell to international buyers

The Bosnian-Serbs.

Serbs
remove kebab
one day all Slavs unite and kill all mudslime on our clay

Even southern and northern russian dialects are more different, I guess.

Northern is, having east slav basics, is closer to Czech and Polish, souther - to Belarussian.

saying croats and serbs are the same nation is like saying russians and caucasians are the same nation

Ironically this

youtu.be/4XJF25Xo0Dw

you went full retard with bulgaria

This

Sokolovic did a good number on the Croats wit his Ottoman armies.

As good as Roki is, the Bosnians were better: youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets

Northern and southern dialects of Russian are more different than Serbian and Croatian.

The ones removing Kabobs.

orthodox croats

Or at least the same different.

Russian (southern) piatiera
Russian (nothern) - pietiero or pieciero

Things escalate quickly don't they?

Especially with the powers that be pulling strings from afar.

Croatian=Californian accent
Serbian=New York accent

The Serbs. They where basically trying to do the same thing as the United States during the Civil War, but the US chimped out and decided to intervene because "muh genocide".

More like the last sip of his life

Those babies were armed rebels, amirite slobo?

>drinks a small bottle of horse cum and dies

>. Pol hates Muslims but there was no ethical reason for Serbs to start murdering women and children.

They are muslims. Convert or go back to the ME.

t. soy consuming nazi larpers.

Teslicka Brigada is catchy as fuck,
World class air drumming
youtu.be/wOGk_IWlPrc

shut up Catholic Serb

change yourself, stop defending muslims

"All Muslims are evil and the reason the west is led by cucks!"
Get over yourself. It isn't muslim's fault the UK installed Israel and the west collectively destabilized the Middle East.

Not the US or NATO, that's for sure.

Serbs, infa 100%

КOCOBO JE CPБИJA

Based Lepi Mica
youtu.be/dM-T9j2UGXc

jews will be dealt later. muslims first

Wait why do even Pooles like you even care about the Yugoslav wars??
youtube.com/watch?v=KS5v3XnPQEM
youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44

I am full blooded Croat.

And I would compare two countries like Left wing and Right wing.
Where the Croats are ultra Left wing and Serbs are Right wing wanting to preserve heritage.
We do everything despite Serbs just cause sake of it, we change our language on minor bullshit so it just doesn't sound like theirs, we force some faggot culture that is ours just so we aren't like them.
When in Reality we came from Serbs, real Croats were small insignificant tribe and after that Pope raped our ass and Catholised us while serbs stayed faithful to their religion.

Fpbp. Serbs are shitskin cuckoroaches and Bosnians are mudshits

Convert to what? Another ME religion?

Because it was a very sad war. I visited yugo many times as a kid. It's sad what you did with your country.

it might work

>I love Muhammed's cock up my arse

t. Stipe Mesić

Don't you know that most popular music in Croatian night clubs is Serbian Folk.

Why do you think its that? We like to pretend we are patriotic Croats while jacking of to Serbian culture and consuming it.
Yeap you can't explain this faggots

t. serve diaspora

Serbs where doing God's work
youtu.be/JaEWJVWiWMQ

Here comes the browney

Who is more brown in reality, serve subhumans?

You can post all you fake reality “United Europe” pictures 24/7, but sandniggers still keep shitting on servian orthodcuck graves in Croatia. Which is good. Gypsy subhumans need just a little more of sandnigger dna in their last resting resort

No it's probablly the most boring war in the regions history,it's only popular because it's recent.I mean in one year when the Serbian army was active in Croatia we killed over 7k Croats after that for the next for years Serbs killed additionally 4k-11k more Croats whille Croats killed 7k Serbs,the Yugoslav war is just a long concert.

I have an ingrained bias as an English Catholic towards the Croats but at the same time I understand why Serbians wouldn't wanna lose so much land as well as become landlocked.

whiter than you, (((slobodon))).

Serbians

Generally, in any war, ask yourself "who is the US attacking" and you'll have your answer.

Croats were on the side of Vatican, NATO, and the rest of the world. Serbs were buddies with Russia. It was only to piss off the Russians while they were weak in the early 90's and couldn't come defend Serbia.

Also, they removed kebabs, they are fucking based. Think about it, next time the west wants to destroy a nation, they will make the muslims mad at you, and they will gain instant soldiers on the ground to come fuck you up. Why do you think the migrant crisis si being pushed so hard down your throats. You're gonna get enriched, Europe.