CBTS #607 卐 卐 卐 *EVERY* POSTER HERE IS NAZI FUCK KIKES 卐 卐 卐 EDITION

卐 卐We are undergoing the Restoration of the Republic of America卐 卐
Military/Navy Intelligence, the NSA, the Q group and more have conducted an unprecedented python approach of The-One-Jewish-PedoRing-To-Rule-Them-All. There are 4,289 sealed indictments fueled by the massive NSA information powerhouse turned good under Admiral Rogers.
We are living in historic times, and we've been handed a Map of what's to come, and what's going on in this war between Patriots and Jews.
Here's the catch: The Jews/MSM has lulled the normies into what Q calls Fantasy Land and they cannot handle the Truth.
Solution? Exposing the Jews. Seriously. Discuss the Jewish Quesion (JQ)

卐Suit up lads, we need to research how the Jews play into the destruction of America卐

卐 HEIL HITLER 卐
卐 HEIL Q 卐

Here's what you need to start:
Qmap Image (This is your map in the Storm)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1510/46/1510569184557.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/51/1511523903794.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Qmap Text pastebin.com/Ra0Y8210 (embed)
Legend of Terms and Stringer meanings:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/53/1511535961546.png (embed)

Collaborative spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f7bc08ebbb1b444f6

Meanings of Signatures (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Search the Qmap text for any relevant terms every time news hits.
>Nothing is random.
>Everything has meaning.
>+++
>Q

Some questions imply their own answer.
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q4/preview/page/1/
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b4/QturnedA.pdf

Advise: Let this really sink in. Do it for yourself. Your own belief in this is contagious - Be a virus of confidence.
(Cross-thread)

>We are winning bigly. FUCK KIKES
>Q

卐Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.卐

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwHP-VcdOxg
pubs.usgs.gov/of/2007/1047/
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Indus_Valley_India_1.htm
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/
dropbox.com/s/9c5opewwh3owxwe/Book_of_Q.pdf?dl=0&m=
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7gh0sl/deep_state_attacks_q_user_with_nazi_smear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q IS ON 8 CHAN RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT,ON CBTS 8CH
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
#2: *Primary Information for Digging and Learning*

MOTIVATION (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
QMAP (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
first Qmap updated, please verify

On Nov25, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after posted about Q (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) → (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) →

Rabbit Holes for Learning and Digging
>Jews (MAIN FOCUS)
>Israel (MAIN FOCUS)
>Uranium One
>Awan Spy Ring
>North Korea
>Iran Deal
>Rothschild Dynasty
>Soros Dynasty
>Clinton Dynasty
>Bush Dynasty
>Muslim Brotherhood and Obama
>House of Saud, Taleed and Obama
>House of Saud and 9/11
>Egypt bombing and human trafficking
>Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Prince Salman
>Change in leadership in USA, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, ___, ___.

>in need of summaries for 25, 26, and 27. Awaiting volunteer

Nov 24
(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

ϟϟ Sieg Heil! ϟϟ
ϟϟ Sieg Heil! ϟϟ

Boomer here. Red pill me on the holocaust

Flooding this with nazi stuff is a deep state psyop to make this less palatable to normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwHP-VcdOxg

>Q: What is the keystone?
In light of VQC++'s talk of Antarctica, is there any relevance to this?
pubs.usgs.gov/of/2007/1047/

>muh deep state
That’s right! You meddling boomers are getting too close to the truth! 88

exactly.

I'm 27. Sorry that you don't see the obvious, tangible things that are happening right I front of your face. Record amounts of sealed indictments, large amounts of congressmen not seeking reelection, many public figures in the media being ousted for things like touching someone's back 20 years ago.

I only wish the moderators would kill the cbts threads because you shills have taken them over.

Yeah I see lots of shit going on. Correlation is not causation though, that’s basic middle school logic you should know by being fucking 27. Or education system failed you and I’m embarrassed ced for you.

Bump

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

卐 卐 卐

卐 HEIL HITLER 卐
卐 HEIL Q 卐

卐 卐 卐

THE STORM IS NAZISM AND THE SWAMP IS JEWISH

SUMMARY:

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

OVER 4000 SEALED FUCKING INDICTMENTS.

"LARP"

Post your favorite Hitler pic

TRUMP HIRES ROTHSCHILD SLAYING US ATTORNEY AND MEETS PRIVATELY WITH THEM.

"LARP"

FUCK OFF BOOMERFAGS

FUCK OFF KIKES

FUCK OFF NIGGERS

Kike niggers get out

Too bad for ya, because we all are.

We caucasian white people are actually (descendants of) African and Dravidian albinos...

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Indus_Valley_India_1.htm

grandmotherafrica.com/albinism-and-whiteness-the-origin-of-the-caucasian/

Fuck off glow in the dark kikefag.

Press F to pay respects

Niggers and kikes are for the ovens

James Alefantis Rothschild has been doxxed. Just look it up on any search engine. It's been archived on Pastebin.

Another albino...

Dravidian girl.

You kiss the Pope's ring. He kisses the Rothschilds' ring. Trump kisses nobody's ring.

The problem is that the Central Asian/European Albinos want to ignore their DEFECT: but they can't, their defect is that they can't make sufficient melanin, thus - THEY ARE ALBINOS! And the Sun BURNS ALBINOS!

All of those Places of ORIGINAL CIVILIZATION were in SUNNY PLACES!

Black Phoenicians and Hebrews were in Canaan - now called Israel. In modern times it was populated mostly by the mulattoes of the original invading Albinos. They wore garments that covered their ENTIRE bodies, to protect themselves from the Sun. Since the 1940s, new Albino invaders have arrived, but they don't want to be covered up!

(Scroll down to: The Central Asian/European Albino, and Skin Cancer)

Kikes always lose in the end

The pope is kike and the nazi storm will wipe him away

Asian albinos look pretty much like you do...

In the speech the President gave yesterday. He said something about the swamp. The people who vote against tax cuts is the swamp and some who vote for tax cuts are helping to drain the swamp. The vote will tell the President who wants to help drain the swamp

Kikes are all on the same team against humanity, true

THE SWAMP IS JEWISH AND THE STORM IS NAZI

卐 HEIL HITLER 卐
卐 HEIL Q 卐

Awww, Unca Addy would be so proud of his little neo Nazis.....yes he would...

From the Rothschilds, to the Vatican...to guess who.

Back to faceberg with you, boomer retard

Ear nigger dicks

Sunburnt albino girl born in India...

She could be our little neighbor girl.

Proud CivNat here, nigger. Fuck eugenics-loving psychopaths.

Don't think they would fit to well in the ear, but thanks for the thought. Unka Addy said he approves

Albino children from Brasil...

Don't they look familiar?

LET'S HUMAN TRAFFIC THIS UP, BITCHES

One of these things just doesn't belong here...c'mon sing along now

assange? Q was right!

What is this nazi shit on these threads? Why hasn't a baker made a legit CBTS thread?

no, they are the same person, James is the version of Philippine after she drank the blood of 1,000 gentile children

Not like wealthy niggers don't spend ludicrous sums of money on ridiculous crap, but...

Just on the news: McCain says that he's a 'yes' on the tax bill.

Makes you think he has something big on McCain that he's suddenly become so agreeable.

The Hitler youth must purge the tinfoil hat boomers from our homeland.

卐 卐 卐

卐 HEIL HITLER 卐
卐 HEIL Q 卐

卐 卐 卐

FUCK KIKES AND FUCK THE SWAMP

I hope the ShariaBlue paycheck is worth it for undermining the U.S. and working for true evil, but I sure as hell know they aren't getting THEIR money's worth.

It would be okay if it were actually amusing trolling, but we know that true trolls don't work for evil, and that means these posts will never be amusing. Nor will they ever culturally fit, because it's created by some minimum-wage dumbass reading a script that ShariaBlue thinks is leading-edge opposition research. I picture Podesta chortling while thinking he's paid for the best minions to infiltrate his enemies, all while everyone laughs at ShariaBlue's attempts.

It's not too late to save your pathetic soul, ShariaBlue "useful idiot". Come out of the darkness and embrace the light. We're going to destroy them.

MAGA

at the end of world war2, german soldiers were put in camps without food. millions literally starved to death. you have probably seen pictures of the bodies thrown in pits, and told that these were jews.

Because they've been fooled in to going up to pedo land.....some of are still here holding down the real estate, but as long a Unka addy's good little neos have the keys, they get to keep making the bread...as bad as it is.

ALL YOU BOOMER KIKES ARE GOING TO CAMPS

REPEAT AFTER ME:

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

I see your 511 and raise you with 611

Some will scoff, but the implications of this image literally mean death to vile people in this world.

We must secure a future for ourselves and our white children.

Hitler did nothing wrong

14/88

Heil Q!

Reminder that Q moved to 8 chan with the new official CBTS board. That is where everyone is right now and that is why these threads are so slow and empty. Refer to the image. Q is posting on 8 chan now.

Everyone has gone to the new official CBTS 8 chan where there are no shills and bots.

We will all go down in history together in this incredible journey for justice :)

dropbox.com/s/9c5opewwh3owxwe/Book_of_Q.pdf?dl=0&m=

Who would have thought a schlocky rich guy turned reality TV star would not only become President of the United States on his first political campaign, but would save the fucking world?

Boomer here, redpill me on the Protocols of Zion

8 chan CONFIRMED FAKE!!!

8 chan (8ch) is the new home of CBTS since Q confirmed Sup Forums is compromised. Everyone has moved to 8 chan, that is why the threads here are mostly shills and bots.

Q went to 8 chan. 8 chan is the new home of CBTS. Everyone is on the new CBTS board on 8 chan. 8ch net /cbts/

>Solution? Exposing the Jews
yeah...
because that works everytime it's tried, just like communism.

get fucked, kid.

the only solution is the final solution.

Please stop posting. Please go back to watching FOX all day.

Keystone=ksa+++, Rothschild++, and Soros+. Everyone here is speculating that only Soros is left bcuz of Saudi arrests and Rothschild plane crash.
Keystone is center Stone of an arch. Remove it and the arch collapses. Remove the biggest three players from the top and the nwo collapses.

Q is NOT posting on 8ch...3 or 4 pretend Q's are posting on 8ch

Reminder that white is right and Hitler did nothing wrong.

BUSTED!!
See

8 chan (8ch) is the new home of CBTS. Q is on 8 chan. Q has posted 4 times on the new official home of CBTS, 8 chan. You are missing all the discussion going on there right now.

No 8 chan is real, new /cbts/ board is real.

Yes, Q is on 8 chan and it is all real.

There are both good and bad factions of every Ethnic Region. These threads (Although Fake) prove there are bad Factions of Caucasians as well. There is only One Race....

I’ve yet to finish Mein Kampf, but I was talking with a professor recently and he said it outlines a plan to attack America. To my knowledge, Hitler had admiration for America prior to the war and believed its creation was a great victory for whites. Did Mein Kampf outline an attack plan on America?

Hitler did everything wrong.....the only thing he did right was to kiss the bullet.

Yeah except the infchan board was set up by XXX the namefag who has been trying to pull everyone off of here. Newsweek and Yahoo never would have reported nationally on CBTS if not for posting here, and XXX has been seen to sabotage CBTS before. He's is ostensibly a CIAnigger trying containment. Fuck your shit, kike state. You're all going to bend over, hide, or die.

i guess the mods are to busy whacking off . credibility lost here .

Wrong, he escaped to Argentina.
Update your mind files. Stop believing propaganda.

Do not miss the new Q posts on 8 chan

8 chan is where CBTS and Q are

Yep. Suspected that for a long time and never bought that he swapped over. It didn't make sense. Q wanted the crumbs turned into memes for the public. Moving from a 70th ranked site on the net to 2740th ranked was pure containment glow in the dark bullshit from XXX the namefag. Fuck you, CIAniggers. You're all going to sing or hang.

hahahaha look at the absolute state of boomers
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7gh0sl/deep_state_attacks_q_user_with_nazi_smear/

boomers PLEASE tell me WHO would be paying people to shill your flat earth tier conspiracy threads

Idiot. The ShariaBlue false 8ch CBTS is not going to work. Go choke on your paycheck.

>See
^
I
I__ THIS IS THE FAKE

>8 chan is where CBTS and Q are
Wrong on both counts, nigger. Fuck your containment bullshit. You can't hide your sick faggotry anymore.

Beep boop code1213
holocaust//false
holocaust//reactivated
runoven//y
runtrain/y

Q

I've hear AJ say that these last two weeks, but no one has produced any remains. Even after all these years, there would be something to take DNA from.....they can't seem to jump that little hurdle

If Q hasn't left, why no new Q posts here?
Also where did all the union bakerfags go?

No, that is wrong. You can see on 8 chan for yourself that the /cbts/ board is real and that is where Q and everyone else is. You are missing all the Q discussion and posts by being here.

Yeah Right, nice Try Linda. We All know who's Fake! And it is these Muzzie pretending to be Nazi Threads

>If Q hasn't left, why no new Q posts here?
He hasn't been posting here because he has been posting on 8 chan at the new 8ch net /cbts/ board and everyone moved to 8 chan /cbts/

Fuck your spam, nigger. You've been busted.

They got what they wanted....mostly......so they are back on their trap threads. all that's left is unka addy's good little neo nats