Calling /our girl/

Calling our FAVORITE “inside outsider”.... “Q” is still posting on 8, I know you said “he’s” a LARP, so when will they stop this charade? It’s cruel. These suckers believe this hook line and sinker. As funny as it is, it’s actually NOT funny. These boomers are literally wasting their lives and time on a fake “journey for truth”.....

please explain this Q shit, you esoteric faggot

its pure larp. nothing interesting was shared by them

>q is a larp but this other poster with all the exact same characteristics and track record of bullshit predictions is somehow not a larp guys!
FUCK OFF YOU GULLIBLE FAGGOT AND STOP POSTING THIS PUTRID CREATURE'S DISGUSTING LEGS AND FILTHY FLOOR

He originally was real. Now according to REAL intel he’s 4 low level interns that are fucking around pretending to be Q. Original Q. Pic related

We know her real identity you cunt. She most def is NOT a LARP

fuck off with asking about this and ask about the CIA being the new SOS

>He originally was real
You have no proof of this, but you'll keep believing it simply because you want to. Sad.

I see, so it was a drop, but now it is a LARP

I will. Jesus.

Yes.

I hadn’t heard this. What is this about? Stay ITT because she always shows up

Until Nov 1st, "Q" appeared to be "legit" by MegaAnon. Then, they suddenly went off course and MegaAnon said on a few different occasions that they were getting suspicious of their identities.

Apparently, some breadcrumbs were left by someone MegaAnon has/had proximity to, and the identities of "Q" became that of 4 staffers that have since been "let go" by the administration.

The troubling part is, they were on to something, and initially "Q" was structuring their intel (question format) in alignment with what MegaAnon ---assumed--- to be true based on the limited info she had in regards to current events/"operations".

MegaAnon ends with stating that they had limited access anyway, but if you look into what limited access they did have, and the amount of shit they posted up to Nov 1st, it tells a very compelling story that there really is indeed a MAJOR SET OF HAPPENINGS TO YET HAPPEN -- hence, the "larp was a larp, but not a larp altogether" statement.

The ones getting let go are fellow staffers to the ones that got let go over the "misplaced cell phone" thing from a couple of months ago.

Everything you need to know is on infinitychan's dedicated catalog (yes, they even stood up a catalog for CBTS) in this thread here:
/cbts/res/4136.html

So, long short is:
>Legit start
>Reliability after 1st not so much
>MegaAnon stepped in to do some "clarification"
>CBTS threads lose steam after the 25th (longest successful larp in Sup Forums history?)
>Now you're here reading this

They were actually pretty decent at dragging folks along in an attempt to draw a correlation with what little access/intel they had to predict tweets that POTUS might let out.

oyyy veyy s-stop wasting your lives, s-stop larping, go to bed and sleep you meddling goyim

>We know her real identity you cunt
No, you don't. Nobody does, else you'd have name dropped her in your response.

Erik Prince happening today?

KAC, feel better faggot?

Idk. I hadn’t heard but when she shows I’ll ask

He apparently dropped a bunch of shit last night so they have ZERO intentions of stopping this LARP

Latest drop pic related

Yeah, that's how COINTELPRO and disinfo strategy is implemented. It is exceedingly efficient at creating discourse within the ranks of any "movement".

Effectively, they created a credible source for "direct to the public" updates, then flipped it on its side to derail the masses on to a wild goose chase.

At any rate, I've realized that if you want to know what in the ACTUAL fuck is going on, pay attention to TheHill's coverage of Trump and the administration, and Trump's twitter feed. You'll get the scoop that way, and not be too concerned with getting "insider info" that normies shouldn't have access to until after the bad people are either arrested or on trial.

Make sense?

> tfw she upgraded the kitchen floor

Yes. It’s just pathetic to see them

Lol

w0t in tarnation are you talking about nibba

8ch hates you. They consider cuckchan on leddit's level

I don’t do preddit or 8, so they don’t hate me.

Consider yourself lucky AF if you don’t know said LARP

MegaAnon

is

Anon5

No she isn’t. Q maybe.

They both hate Q because he takes their Yous.

It’s literally sad. I’ve avoided those threads like a plague, but they literally are EVERYWHERE on Twitter

Who's feet?

MegaANON. AKA: KAC

Until someone with a household name is arrested, I consider it a larp myself.
And I was a 100% true believer. I know these people are guilty. But they seem to just skate regularly

Exactly. I mean KAC is obviously legit. The sad shit is that boomers and e celebs totally believe it!!!

who the fuck is "MegaAnon" and why do we care what he says?

>These boomers are literally wasting their lives and time on a fake “journey for truth”.....
Dipshit. Boomers are 70. Stop saying boomer.

>boomers
stop
Baby boomers are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1940s

Well ok then most are in their 50’s and 60’s. The rest are soccer moms and e celeb wanna be cunts

Pretty sure the group that believes the LARPers are millennials and maybe Xers.

I’m an X’er. Only a couple are also X’ers. The rest are def booomers. They are anti-Jew hate. They report ppl for saying kike etc.

In all seriousness, though, don't you think the current blow-ups over "sexual indiscretions" in the MSM/Hollywood/Congress (from Weinstein on) have all the hallmarks of an intelligence operation?

Because to respond to your comment specifically, there *have* been a lot of household names "going down" of late. Perhaps it's possible that we're seeing this now because it's a psy-op -- trying to prime the pump of public perception to accept that hundreds / thousands of (((very respected))) people are in fact pedo cultists, when the indictments are unsealed?

This!!!! MegaANON I believe alluded to it.

Yeah, I don't buy that it's just an organic phenomenon or purely the result of the cultural zeitgeist changing around sexual politics. Something is driving it, and if something is driving it, there has to be a significant reason/motivation for their doing so.

MegaANON said I believe that it’s a way to open up Pizza etc. which makes sense that Weinstein was exposed first then he was found out regarding human trafficking.

After a few interesting things I saw lurking, I did at first feel like it was just schizzy boomers larping but I feel like it's just a symptom of boomers speculating far too much over certain things, I do however feel like at the core they were and are onto something though.

Yasssss
Didn't one anonNameFag also mentioned that top tier mediafags would be exposed ?

Part of what they found was good info. But then Hindenburg etc was thrown in etc, non sensical shit. Stuff that really had no place. Even MegaANON said they were saying ridiculously stupid things like BHO would get arrested etc. GEOTUS was very clear that no former President would get arrested because he respects the office.

CBTS threads (and others) are generated by algorithms

This is not a new development

Yes. Which is where Matt Lauer etc came in. Also hence his tweet yesterday about Morning Joe.

Yes. That’s stated above on a Mega thread

Oh I do. There is DEFINITELY some shit going down. These Illuminati people are turning on each other like the Mafia in an effort to cover their own asses. I would say what has kept my hope alive IS all the other stuff that has been happening. But when there are big names arrested THEN I will believe it for sure

>falling for LARP threads

A boomer larper from twitter. Some suspect she is traceybeanz based on her posting her fat ass liverspotted feet in OP's pic. I have no idea why there are retards that take it seriously. Schizophrenia? Weird beta-orbiting? I really don't know user.

To all the other boomers ITT: If any of the larp was legit, we would have gotten a hint at Tillerson's replacement as it's obvious it had been in the works with Kelly and staff for a while now. The fact that they couldn't even allude to a probable date or time frame involving Tillerson's oust confirms they are a larp with no knowledge of the inner workings of the white house.

Yup snake eating it’s own tail

WHAnon said 4-6 more weeks

I’ll ask her. What was user above talking about CIA as new SOS? I know nothing of this

C O M P E D

I'm with you there. In one sense there is definitely shit going down, but the jury is still out on whether the deeper picture will develop in the way most of us hope it will.

KAC has skinny legs, well kept feet and shoes that fit.
Are you saying this pic is her?

We did a side by side of her legs. It’s def her

Q is Kim Dotcom

Wait and see

Original is above ITT

Those are nasty man feet

She did mention Pompeo recently. Need to take these thing with a grain of salt.

No way those feet/legs belong to KAC. My guess would be SAC.

I wanna see what Kimdotcom looks like in a trip code. Stand by

She said no. She isn’t SAC. The freckles are def consistent. She’s a strawberry blonde. They have freckles

Those are def not man feet lol

MAGA trump as a trip

JKtrip

DS trip

Don’t forget the deputy pope was arrested for the trafficking of over 100 boys right?

JA trip

General Kelly

POTUS Trump

Don jr

Barron Trump

I've told her several times over in the non Nazi version of the cbts that it would be fun as hell if she were SP. I know she's not but could you imagine the dirt that she would have on McCain? That alone would be worth the price of admission. No matter who she is though, damn more forthcoming than whoever is playing "Q" this week.

Exactly. He’s dirtier than a newborn’s shitty ass diapers

Why he hasn't just gone ahead and put a D beside his name, I can't figure out. Talk about a true American hero, who then sells his soul to the devil....it almost reads like a script for a movie

If they're dumb enough to fall for the "follow Q to 8c" scam, good.

I've been looking at the early Q messages. I'm not sure when Meg thinks he stopped being legit, or if she thinks the person/people behind Q switched at a certain point. But I think there's definitely a style change on Nov. 4. I had thought it was because they were on AF1 with more time to spend on here, but maybe not. Then of course there's the change from non-trip to trip-Q, when obviously someone else could have stepped in.

Still looking at it, but regardless, a lot of what Q was saying in the early days matches up with what Meg and WHAnon and others were saying about the general sting on the swamp, so still worth keeping in mind.

Because he’s from AZ, they’re a red state. He knows the only way to stay in power is to be a RINO

Here she is

Without Meg knowing for sure, the only thing that we CAN know for sure is that non trip Q WAS Q and trip Q is NOT Q. use that as your dividing line unless meg counters it, but I don't think she will.

It is, the Anon5 tripcode was banned for avatar fagging.

He’s got a protected twitter so idk could be him. Meg agreed non trip Q was legit. He hasn’t accepted me as a friend. What country is he from?

Who’s Rogers? You think KAC too?

You can’t be serious with this..... I’m not new, Liberal or an e celeb

glad to see other people see how faggy cbts is

I posted in there a few times trying to explain to people that it was clearly a larp at best and a cointelpro psyop at worst

they just said i was a shill etc etc

The next secretary of state. Admiral.

Ah ok. He was in the Asia Q pic above right?

Yeah they’re bad. Cult-like minded

Not sure....last I heard was in MI....but again, I could be getting my Admirals mixed up. Being ex Navy you'd think I could keep it straight