Not owning a pitbull in 2k17

>Not owning a pitbull in 2k17
Degenerate cucks

So there's been intensive negative media coverage about pitbulls in the past month or two. This is part of some agenda to get the dog banned & eventually make it extinct. Don't believe everything you see in the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPHKZAtoTRc

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hero-pit-bulls-save-young-kids-from-venomous-snake-in-florida/
foxnews.com/us/2013/10/12/florida-rescue-pit-bull-fights-off-coyotes-to-save-cat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xsfQPWu53qI
nydailynews.com/news/national/indiana-man-mauled-death-pit-bull-christmas-day-article-1.2057971
youtube.com/watch?v=dKd-IzQBgEY
strawpoll.me/14515183
youtu.be/881503Eb1Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggerdog

>niggerdog

>theonion

Let's try some real news

cbsnews.com/news/hero-pit-bulls-save-young-kids-from-venomous-snake-in-florida/

One day he will awake upset and kill all the family.

daily bait white people thread. typical shill slide tactics.

>You'll never be this happy
Stay mad Sup Forums

Please China introduce dog cuisine to these shores and rid the world of hunger and these disgusting animals in one swoop.

They are usually bought by low IQ clueless white girls though, not actual professionals.

piss off, pitbulls literally did nothing wrong

>owning that many pitbulls with children
Pay attention to their names, if they keep all those dogs I give them 5 years til one of them is attacked.

They certainly don't look white to me.

Pit Bulls are good dogs. They do what they are trained to do and have no inherit violence to them. Love me my pit bull!

THEY TREADED! BROKE THE NAP! THE NIGGERS!

Pitbull owners should be gassed.

They should only allow white people to own one. Same with guns.

The cat would do the exact same thing to a rat.

The same people getting angry about this eat burgers from cows that were probably brutally murdered.

Hypocrites all of you.

Anyway why only share the negative stuff?

foxnews.com/us/2013/10/12/florida-rescue-pit-bull-fights-off-coyotes-to-save-cat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xsfQPWu53qI

I have best doge

>no control over the animal

Why do women have dogs they can not control? I mean I love to play around with my dog as much as the next person but when I want him to sit down and not move he knows it. The dog is your friend but he should always know who has the power. The sad part is I can't even blame the dog in this case as always it is the women who is at fault.

Jack Russells are unironically the best dogs, but I'm defending pitbulls because I'm sick of them being slated everywhere on the internet and no one defending them

Yep. Niggerdogs gonna nig

Fuck I'm angry now.

Pit genocide when!

Pitbulls are ugly as sin. Pic related, THE dog you should own.

That's a very stupid woman.
Instead of the three ghosts of present, past and future she's gonna get visited by three coal toll agents this Xmas.

Or just Slavs apparently.

Triggered, that is some amazingly subhuman shit right there. To do that and exhibit that type of behavior in front of a young child is disgusting

>best example he can find is some shit skin with a meth-head looking wife
EL OH EL

Sorry I have owned labradors all my life and I wouldn't want any other breed. I find them just perfect and their need for activity keeps me on the more active end of things.

I love to pitbulls. They're good doggos.

Just having one in the car with me saved me from being car jacked.
Honestly about as good as a security system or hand gun when it comes to home defense. Also they're adorable and cuddly as fuck.

Based doggos.

shit man, at least kill the kitten before you do this you subhuman slavs.

Had a gay person tell me Pit Bulls were the lgbtq of the dog world, judged by how they were born. Gas them all.

>I care about my dog more than my children

These guys get it

You're a nigger.

>THEY TREADED!

>Having 100lb+ pitbull around the house
>$500,000
What's with trailer trash and wanting pitbulls?

Pitbulls are nigger dogs for niggers.

Look up dog attack fatalities by breed.

You can't say because some individual cases of heroism, which no one denies, gets rid of all statistical norms showing pitbulls are by far the most aggressive breed out there by all measurable figures.

>inb4 it's cause their owners are all training them to fight and be vicious
They where bred as a whole to be aggressive, they literally only exist as a separate breed because they where isolated to be dangerous and vicious. Owners who neutered and took care of them from puppies get attacked out of nowhere all the time by them. My neighbors literally locked up their pit they raised in a steel fence because they can't take care of it, they have to separate it from their other dogs and their kids.

Stupid people get pits, not all are bad but why take the chance to be mauled to death? It's like adopting a coyote or raising a wild animal, the statistics show it's a bad idea.

52/6

>Why do women have dogs they can not control?
It's not just women to be honest. They're are tons of terrible did owners out there.

I have friends that have these dogs and there so annoying I can't even be around them.

KILL ALL PITBULLS &NIGGERS

Yes, a cat would kill a rat. That is a good thing. My cat isn't going to kill my neighbors dog, nor is it going to kill one of my children. Poorly trained chihuahua will only bite at my ankles. Poorly trained pit will maul my child and my cat to death at the same time. Try to keep up, you fucking retard.

It's a good thing the snake was there to sate his blood lust.

fuck man that bitch should get bitten to death by her dogs.
this 100%, theres a reason you are the OWNER of an animal

Pit bulls are the niggers of dog breeds..they should be extinct'd and fucking removed.

>niggerdog

Those dog's were being raised by a stupid lonely old woman who they didn't view as alpha. They are prone to stuff like that if you don't train them properly.

NigBulls touched my front bum

How many people are killed by pit bulls vs. how many are killed by house cats? Fuck, you are an idiot.

just heavily regulated

it would protect the breed and also add another way to extort and jail niggers and degenerates

German Sheppard master breed, literally one of the only breeds that goes to war with humans.

Pitbulls aren't all bad but you can't deny they are shit dogs just by the amount of fatalities by them. Just look up pitbull kills owner and you'll be blasted by hundreds of stories. Just look up dog attack fatalities by breed and look at the number one culprit by a large margin. They where made to kill, and that's what they do.

>niggerdog

500,000 for a dog trained in prey drive. lmao
Get a 5000 dog and 495,000 in ammo if you're that concerned for your life.

kill them all

>they're prone to be vicious by people improperly raising them

I think that's the point people hating on these dogs are going for. Still doesn't account for people who try to raise them and get killed by them.

nydailynews.com/news/national/indiana-man-mauled-death-pit-bull-christmas-day-article-1.2057971

No, but the guys trying to jack my car were.

Or build and large dogs in general are great, if you don't have one you're a cuck. Even just the psychological aspect is enough to keep your family safe when you're not around.

Ex was an 80lb white girl, but was safe walking our dog through the bad parts of town, because of a harness 50lb pitbull. Thugs would cross to the other side of the street to avoid the barking dog. Dog wasn't even mad she just wanted to play and get her ears scratched by black dudes. Lol

le 56 %

How come every time you see a story about a violent pitbull, the owner is either a non-white or a coalburner?

What a retard that guy is. Why even risk it?

Because those are the types of people who get pitbulls.

I'd be alright with that. You need a foid card to get a gun, needing training to have any dog in excess if a certain weight limit sounds good to me.

>Black(?) guy who lives trailer house
>Probably never held down a job longer than a year
>$500k for pitbull
>will probably blow his money on retarded shit
Don't ask stupid questions.

kek

By this logic it's totally cool for me to own an alligator or king cobra. Good logic user.

Could easily get a German Shepard or Rott and be safer.

Not denying your dog is chill, but most are before they kill their owner.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKd-IzQBgEY

get a german shephard instead. you don't need an inbred nigger-dog if you need a protection animal

strawpoll.me/14515183

Because they are more likely to own them as they make bad decisions. Lots of whites own them and get killed though, see these posts already here.

German Shepherds are such a meme and I am going to continue to shill for The Labrador Retriever. It is also nice that Muslims hate black dogs, so get a black lab for maximum effect.

>pol thinks pit bulls are the niggers of dogs
>Implying Sup Forums wouldn't want to own a nigger

Naw pit bulls are nice and chill. Rottweilers are dicks.

Ultimately I wouldn't go out of my way to get a pitbull, I always pick shelter pets or strays. But given the stigma there's usually one or more at the animal shelter.

Pit bulls are like guns

Give them to niggers and people die

that's a beautiful dog, looks just like mine

>The cat would do the exact same thing to a rat.
That's the idea, schmuck.

And even if it wasn't, I'm pretty sure you could control a cat a little easier than an angry pitbull.

Best small dog breed is dachshund.

>getting one at the shelter

Bad choice, used to volunteer at one and ALL the pitbulls there are terrible assholes we couldn't even walk. Some where adopted then bit the owner or someone else within a week, had to be put down. We have signs we put on all the dogs that show aggressive tendencies, not one pit there was lacking the sign in front of it.

I've had a Rott before and they have a lot of energy, kinda dicks if you don't raise them from birth and you better neuter them. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who hasn't had training on raising big dogs but they're better than pits.

Yeah but guns don't randomly shoot your kid or you after owning it for ten years and using proper safety with it.

GSD Master Race

Who was in the wrong here?

What did the pitbull mean by this?

Where do you live? I've known five different rescue pits and they are all great.

But I'm rural, maybe it's different if you live in a big city where dog fighting and shit happens.

I think we can all agree Dobermans are the master race dogs

>spraying them with a hose

I've seen dozens of pitbull attack videos. People are always so passive in dealing with you. You need to fucking stab those things, they will only respond to violence when they are in such an aggressive mode.

>owning a breed that can wolf out at any moment.
Pitbullfags dont understand how animals work, they think animals consiously do the things they do instead of acting on autonomous instincts in a way so fast the animal never realizes they are being puppeted by their neurochemicals.

They are hunting dogs bread killing critters and they are only good for that.

gommissar Rex is the only good dog
pitbulls and their owners should be gassed

Borderland, so I'm assuming dog fights happening a lot.

We had problems in the outskirts of the city with loose dogs (mostly pits) running around killing other dogs and even livestock.

Pits are like wolves, if you hit them they will ignore the pain and try to fuck you up.

Don't believe in everything you see in the linked video.
You are like those people that says "refugee welcome".

Jesus. That's pretty understandable if that's where you're coming from.

Sacrifice, freeze, send to china, profit.

American Staffordshire terrier are literally anti-nigger dogs, when a nigger kicks in your door tell me how well that Chihuahua defends you

Tattoos and pitbull ownership: the hallmarks of being white trash garbage.

Look at these vicious beasts youtu.be/881503Eb1Co

Pitbulls are all bad. Fuck you.

What a monster!

R A R E

>Dates some abusive chad when she's 15
>Pitbull attacks him and gets put down

Pitbulls just don't give a shit, which is why society hates them. They're the chaotic good of the animal kingdom.