Nazis are the biggest threat in America

Every day, white males become radicalized and hateful nazis. There is no excuse for this, they are radicalized by sites like the daily stormer. These people are the real problem, they are a threat to us. 60,000 of them marched on Poland, spewing hate. Even here in America, they come out in large numbers to events like Cville. There is no defending them, just try, I need to laugh. Also, groups like Antifa and the Black Panthers only exist as reactions to Nazis and the KKK. All these groups you guys hate exist as reactions to you. Maybe if you weren't so hateful, they wouldn't exist. No one threatens the world more than the radical right. Just try and prove me wrong, I look forward to it. Fascists and nazis are the biggest threat in America, you can't deny it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s
ih1.redbubble.net/image.468597396.1367/rco,mens_premium_t_shirt,mens,x1770,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,180,40,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.lite-3u3u1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mean people aren't a threat soi goi

What's wrong with wanting to genocide kikes and niggers?
It is my right as an American to have these beliefs and achieve my goals.

Your nose is showing kike

Why would I prove you wrong? What you say is true given that America is a Jew state, which it is.
tis the season!

WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT AND WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO

>tiki torches

Take a swing at what made these larpers turn this way
Your anti-white, anti-male bullshit
You created your worst enemy, you fucking faggot

The United States was founded as an ethno-state for Europeans. All non-Europeans on our soil are unlawful foreign infiltrators who will be removed by force.
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Good

>Also, groups like Antifa and the Black Panthers only exist as reactions to Nazis and the KKK. All these groups you guys hate exist as reactions to you. Maybe if you weren't so hateful, they wouldn't exist.
It's obvious you (why am I even attempting a serious reply?) acknowledge groups form in reaction to other groups. Now take that a step farther and ask what the NSDAP and the Klan were reacting to. No, it's not jews and niggers. Put some thought into it and come back.

Also, they're not threatening. I'd feel safer at a klan rally (back when the klan was real and not a division of the FBI) or at SS Headquarters than I would in the middle of some ghetto or Black Panther brunch.

Fuck off, wannabe

Your wrong. I became a Nazi after this new wave of black lives matter movement. I'm not black and that movement categorizes people. So I got categorized.

>1 post
>memeflag

YEES GOOD GOY WHITES ARE THE DANGER
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Make being Nazi illegal pls

good one faggot

How to join U.S RWDS?

t. mongol

Someone post the you know what's missing from aschwitz u pic

Day of the rake when?

>cville
>200 people
>large numbers
>neo nazis are a spook

More people get shot in Chicago in any given week. Tell me who is the problem?

Soy is the biggest threat to america.

Every day, white males become feminized and hateful Marxists. There is no excuse for this, they are feminized by sites like salon. These people are the real problem, they are a threat to us. 60,000 of them marched on Sweden, spewing cuckoldry. Even here in America, they come out in large numbers to events like the woman's march. There is no defending them, just try, I need to laugh. Also, groups like Alt-Right and the Identity Evropa only exist as reactions to Marxists and radical Islam. All these groups you guys hate exist as reactions to you. Maybe if you weren't so feminized, they wouldn't exist. No one threatens the world more than Marxists. Just try and prove me wrong, I look forward to it. Commies and Muslims are the biggest threat in America, you can't deny it.

You're right, you should contain whites so they don't endanger minorities. Maybe put them in their own country to keep others safe from them.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s
/thread

What do you think would stop them from being radicalized

>slide thread
>gets non-saged replies
i hate reddit so much.

we are pretty scary aren't we?

If you think he's sliding threads, then go to the catalog, find the 'slid' threads, and crosslink them in this thread

Bump

Jews hate goyim unite.

ih1.redbubble.net/image.468597396.1367/rco,mens_premium_t_shirt,mens,x1770,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,180,40,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.lite-3u3u1.jpg

Lay off the soy faggot

I think feminists, leftists, racism and sexism against white males, i.e. all that is established in USA today does a far better job radicalizing white males than any far-right website is capable of.