Did he hire Tim Burton to decorate the White House? I swear Johnny Depp is hiding out somewhere in there

Did he hire Tim Burton to decorate the White House? I swear Johnny Depp is hiding out somewhere in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU
youtu.be/Q-yrvDpnByo
youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI
youtu.be/THr_seahKUI
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVI4cE9PPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hail the dark lord

Have you seen Trump's life?
>gaudy gold everywhere in trump tower
>ugly, plastic, ex prostitute for a wife
>terrible aesthetic in everything else
how can you be surprised?

Its a Slavic Christmas look. Pretty fucking cool actually. youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU

A E S T H E T I C

>Slavic
>cool
Pick only one.

Show a picture with the lights fucking turned on.

Fuck, 2017 looks fantastic. Rec that interior decorator.

It's badass. The one on the left is tacky. The no taste motherfuckers who don't like it are wasting our oxygen.

Looks comfy af.

>Its a Slavic Christmas look.
Not really.

His coat of arms is gold on silver. Trashy as fuck and only the Pope and KoJ can use that combo.

>Slavic Christmas
Fucking nope.

it sort of is. We use switches and twigs to symbolize Krampus, who punishes you if you were bad and delivers you a silver/golden switch depending on your misbehaviours.

Ok then Slavic metal look. Same difference. :^)

that looks fucking awesome

>white "people"

In my humble opinion Melania's decorations look original and cool. I would definetly like something like that at my house. Obama's one looks alright, little reheated dinner, just bored of those sorts of decorations for chrismas.

God that's a good aeesthetic. Any photo that gets taken there will look straight out of a fucking movie.

kek, no. Slavs are very different in ways we celebrate Christmas. Not even Croats from Dalmatia celebrate it same way like Croats in Slavonia. What would you except, that slavs in Vladivostok do same as thise in Prague or Split? Not even dates are same for all slavs

It looks like a fucking white walker is about to show up.

at least he's white

I like the feel of being lost in a dark blizzard to be honest desu.

No dumbass, Bernie LOST the election.

suddenly, Kukeri!

>temper tantrums
>stamping of feet
>holding of breath
>tweeting of rage
>over decorations

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS
Liberals have lost their fucking minds. Bunch of crybaby bitches. Grow up.

Go back to Project Runway you homo.

KoJ?

Looks amazing desu. I love the cloudy winter sunset sky the lights and trees create.

nice

We win, you lose, glad you will be mad for 7 years.

this is some wicker man tier shit

In region where I live we do the same thing. Little pagan traditions I like. Unlike new liberal no stress kids-rising this tradition shows how bad kids gets beaten with a fuckin stick so behave like human being or you will be treaded like an animal.

metal as fuark

King of jews?

Kingdom of Jerusalem

Fucking this.

They have to know they are doing themselves harm by behaving in this fashion. There are plenty of things you could legitimately complain about-- but instead you choose to pick the most inane things you can possibly find and end up looking like a bunch of whiny, petulant children.

Much better than that trannie's style.
We all know the credit goes to the hired homos who really did it though.

youtu.be/Q-yrvDpnByo

Makes me think Trump will hold a press conference near christmas and have a guy dressed as Krampus come out and start lashing the reporters.

That image makes it look rather ugly, but look at how much more beautiful it is than Obama's Christmases at the White House:

youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI

I can already see the
>TOO WHITE REEEEEEE
tweets

Also, observe our beautiful first lady now that the monkey is no longer in there.

Right side looks a bit like a storm. CBTS is for retarded boomers but the storm is a coming.

Epicness

The walking dead (BO, Hillary, etc) know the symbolism behind this. This is a murder hallway with storm clouds above them

The storm is upon us, and evil is being extinguished

>2014
>house slave in picture
very unprofessional

Holy fuck that’s beautiful

Looks pretty neat to me

Sigh, Amerisharts...

hnggggg my dick

Ballet

Switch them;
>amagad amazing style of blacks, so new so stylish
>omg back to boring old white christmas shit

Its the same as the "all white dress".
When wore by Micheal Obama the bitch reviewed it as amazing and classy and when wore by Melania was a symbol of white supremacy and shit. People that lose their minds over nothing burgers like this should be removed from society.

Thank you for posting the picture with the lights turned on. Obama's fake white Christmas trees looked so corny, even when they were lit.

hahaha whitey can't into spice hahaha why am I not human ahahaha

That... kind of cool. If all of those light boxes had color changing lights it would be even better.

IKR? It's clever as fuck.

More white, let it burn eyes!

The "It's ok to be white" Christmas catalog.

it's meant to represent Christmas, not an EDM festival

I think they're going for a theme based on ice and snow. And maybe on a more subtle level, purity and the color white...

>If all of those light boxes had color changing lights it would be even better.
That would just make it look tacky.
The White House should not be decorated like the front of somebody's lawn. There are higher standards, cunt.

nice, slavbro

I like it

Damn I got a boner

It's White White House Christmas you ding dong.

youtu.be/THr_seahKUI

The official WH vid. Not sure if anyone else posted it.
It'll make you feel all Christmassy.

They're bringing purity back to the White House. As it should be.

About time Americans had white Christmas

Hallway looks awesome

Lordy, ofc another user has. *ahem* carry on....

I like to imagine Melania getting the criticism and just squatting and smoking, "Fucks those cyka bylat, my house is White House! Wheres do they lives? Not White House, I ams tellink yous that much."

Thanks for reminding me user.
When I lived in a village with my family I was part of these like twice? But they looked more like pic related with 2 actual adults wearing sort of... morena like stuff.

This thread was overtook by slavs showing their culture.

>squatting and smoking

yep, sounds pretty serb to me

krampus is special invitated guest

Only thing I don't like is the silver trim around the door frame before the big tree. Otherwise 9/10 Bretty gud job melania

I'm getting a little NWO secret ritual chamber vibe, but desu I like the aesthetic

Glad to see the Nativity got a showing their WH vid too.

Based melania. Based Christmas

show your flag faggot. Slavs are the best of europe. Stay mad!

fuckin american indians, they should join the sámi

>Obama
Comfy, homely and traditional

>Trump
Cold, gaudy and over the top

Pretty telling.

Yoke and arrows in the Falange come from the Spanish Heraldry at the time of the Reconquista

>Did he hire Tim Burton to decorate the White House?
even worse his america hating jew daughter ivanka did it, with jews you lose.

Is this what they meant by White Christmas?

youtube.com/watch?v=OIVI4cE9PPo

Are those "three kings" or "three wise men"(idk how you guys name them)?
At their date some regions do a bit of a walk through village in suits of them.

It actually looks really cool to me. Obama's decorating is fine too, but Trump's decorating looks like winter feels and is very eye catching.

Christmas decorations 2spooky! IMPEACH!

Its a simple and effective meme, highlighting Trump's gaudy sense of style.

How do you feel about people who post shit like this?

>fuckin american indians
What? These are Slavic traditions, you moron

>Sup Forums shitting on traditional Christmas decorations just because they want to suck on Trump's dick.

but I like cold weather around Christmas, it's so beautiful in America