Americans BTFO'd by Varg Kikerness! Will you every recover???

That's right, all of you people in the Americas are criminal scum descendants and you should not be proud of your european heritage. That's right, I not only apply 'Divide and Conquer' tactics between Meds vs. Nords, now I also apply it between Meds vs Nords vs Americans. Now buy my D&C games and the books of my wife and remember to pray to the magical placenta.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

Also: you are blacks and your land belongs to the native americans. Heil Odin!

Plz stop posting this fucking gay welfare leech that married a mentally disabled woman.

Pagans are worse than commie larpers

Isn't he a Nord living in France? Why is he bitching about Americans being illegal immigrants?

He can't handle the bantz. Never could.

>t. Criminals and drunks descendants.
Go back to prison, snowniggers. But before you do that, remember to buy my games and the books of my wife! Heil Odin!

He is a welfare leech living off some retarded french woman's disability benifts.

I honestly can't think of a poorer excuse of a white man

Thjs is odd projection..

So a murderer is calling others criminals?

Huh, really makes you wonder

In my times, we gave your ancestors a little ticket to America. Also, the land belongs to the Native Americans but you can't go back to Europe because you are mutts and criminal scums. Heil Odin!

>He is a welfare leech living off some retarded french woman's disability benifts.
He makes money off Burzum and his board games. He doesn't live on welfare, and his wife is autistic, not retarded

lol stay mad. those strawmen will stick eventually right?

cause it's not like all of pol sows division between themselves along national lines on a minute to minute basis, right?

Awwwww! boohoo! They stole america!

Lmao eurocucks cant compete. NUCLEAR POWER NUMBER ONE BABY!

>That's right, all of you people in the Americas are criminal scum
t. guy who burned down a church and murdered someone
Also, that's Australia.

ITT: buttblasted amerimutts

why do people keep posting that homeless man

>autism
>not a retardation
sure is canada in here.

>eating lots of creme and being 'la creme de la creme' are not the same

My sides

If I hate Israel, and can completely trace my heritage back to the white parts of Europe, and have blonde hair and blue eyes, am I still a 56% or am I allowed to be white?

Also, you finns are not european because you have higher admixture of Sami (Mongol) blood that the rest of us true neaderthals! Heil Odin!

No one cares what a convicted murderer who made shitty music for white kids who’s fathers don’t love them thinks.

OUT OF THE WAY, LONGBOAT COMING THROUGH

>pleb-tier metal musician
>convicted murderer
>LARPs in the woods
>"brown eyed people aren't huwite"

Tell me again why I should value this knuckle-dragger's opinion.

Stop making fun of me.

Because eating lots of crème and being 'la crème de la crème' are not the same. Buy my games and my wifes books! Heil Odin!

checked keked

how white are people from argentina? srs.

Doesn't this guy literally subsist off of handouts from his deluded fans? I don't take advice from beggars and convicted criminals...

People from Argentina are also criminal descendants and they speak Spanish so they must be either shitskins or Spanish (arabs). Heil Odin!

>varg
>amish
>btfo anyone

Isnt that shithead still washing his dishes with bath water and shitting in his own garden to fertilize his tomatoes?

t. christian

Sorry, but only pure neanderthals living in the woods can comment here. If you aren't typing this from a magical pagan rock or tree, you can't be here. Buy my game! Heil Odin!

FIRST POST, BEST POST!
It keeps happening!

So if in the old times europeans would send their insane lowfile criminals to america...
Does that mean that Varg would've been sent to america?

Is this an ironic video?

AMERIC*NS ASSBLASTED

Have you never thought of how fucking weird it is that a fucking murderous black metal musician makes YouTube videos after coming out of prison for arson and murder? They are more than obviously granting him benefits and pay to spread misinformation and D&C tales to his brain dead followers. He literally tells people not to vote, and speaks in favor of Islam. He contradicts himself multiple times too, because none of his videos are really his own, he's given a script about different topics that sometimes collide with each other. If anyone ever calls him out on his bullshit, it's easy, he just blocks them from his comment section. It can't get any clearer than this that this guy is fucking controlled opposition. A paid shill if I've ever seen one. Why do you think his fucking channel is still up?!

>Catalonia
You are just an arab. I don't care what you believe, you aren't neanderthal. Also, buy the books of my wife! Heil Odin!

>youre an african trying to cross the european borders and right at the front of the border, you see this
what do?

gamburgers BTFOd

Get a ticket to the Americas. Heil Odin!

>If I hate Israel, and can completely trace my heritage back to the white parts of Europe, and have blonde hair and blue eyes, am I still a 56% or am I allowed to be white?

An actual warrior, not some LARPing coward that runs to France.

Or as Varg puts it, "Heil Othin"

It's ridiculous how you Americans point out the color of your eyes and hair like it's some kind of measurement for racial purity.

It's tough to take Varg seriously since he seems so volatile and self-contradictory. It almost feels like he makes some of these videos as knee-jerk responses to things that make him butthurt online. I have seen him in the comments section of other videos calling North America a European homeland that European people are adapted to and I have seen him supporting the notion that European Americans are the "true" Americans. But then in this video in the comments section he seems to believe that only the Native Americans are the true Americans, and that European Americans are scum that don't belong there. It's so difficult to follow what this guy actually believes, I feel like he just read an article from an American that made him mad and he made this video to vent or something.

>An actual warrior, not some LARPing coward that runs to France.

Dang dog, that's some refined bait you have there.

You sarcasm isn't funny. Kristian Vikernes may be a washed up senile ex criminal, but you're trying too hard.

What's your favorite brand of chips my white friend?

Americans get out of here.

Yeah we wouldn't want to make fun of your Muslims. Pretty touchy subject I guess.

Whiter than you, Tyrone

Yeah probabbly, still share the same fate. In 60 years you will have a 30% face

>he says behind the comfort of his meme flag
mohammed plz leave

Nope. I'm as white as you can get.

Nah you are like half mong

Sure, man.