Australia: Oy mate, we were conquered by Emus. California: Duuuude, like, hold my beer and stuff

>Wild turkeys are reportedly destroying Marin County and the Bay Area by defecating everywhere, pecking away at homes and their roofs, and tearing up lawns.
>California has approximately 18 percent of the 6 million wild turkeys living in the United States.
>The wild creatures are fast and can weigh up to 20 pounds.
>The East Bay Times notes that the wild turkeys can be steered away from humans by making loud noises or using an open umbrella to shoo them away.
>making loud noises or using an open umbrella to shoo them away
>loud noises
>UMBRELLAS

Are turkeys /our birds/? They're destroying California because those cucks won't shoot the damned things.

Link: archive.is/azfuX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbt7ib633T4
youtube.com/watch?v=yWFkAZdSyfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So San Francisco is just blaming turkeys now?

Birds can be pretty vicious.

My city has wild turkeys running around it too. Maybe not as much as San Francisco, but I've seen them around. Surprised the ghetto dwellers haven't killed them for food yet.

So can shotguns.

Turkeys are surprisingly muscular birds despite how stupid they look. Like they have a shit ton of meat, but it's almost all lean.

It's a shame people don't eat meat there.

Why would they use a picture that's clearly not a wild turkey?
also
>destroying Marin County
Good

they don't look like that, they are skinny. They come into our parking lots like gangs of velociraptors

Retards at Breitbart used a bad picture. He is a picture of the wild turkeys in action, shamelessly flashing their under fluffs while they seek their next target of destruction.

>defecating everywhere, tearing up homes and lawns
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, more proud Berkeley students!

I want to ride on one in the war against degeneracy.

I also saw a bunch of vultures sitting in the middle of the street yesterday. Never seen that before. I think the birds are re-taking this place

And he called out with a mighty voice, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place for demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird

they're pretty intimidating looking

that's them. Seriously I came out of the store last year and they had surrounded my car. Not joking

Turkeys have wonderful personalities.

If the Bald Eagle is a patriotic soldier, the Turkey is a philosopher-king

Commiefornia is doomed.

Remember Oroville Dam?
Remember the wildfires?
Remember the drought?
Remember the Hep A outbreak?

Now they're seeing a pestilence of wild turkeys

This is God's wrath against the Commiefornians for rejecting His divine will, plain and simple. Kate Steinle's soul laughs from the heavens as she gets her revenge on her accursed state.

We're at Plague Five now. What will the last two be?

>Remember Oroville Dam?
When nothing happened?

That's crazy. I'm in Mississippi. We see some of these things flying around every now and then, but seeing as I live out in the sticks, they.... errrr, don't live very long... I mean I can crack jokes all day about California being conquered by freakin' turkeys, but they are pretty large birds and if they're in a flock, they will not hesitate to charge at you. They're kind of mean, and not exactly the brightest of birds...

why do they call the turkey sound "gobble gobble" it sounds more like they're saying "GWALGWALGWALGWALGWALAHGHRGHGDFOIDFGGDRFOJGFDR"

The dragons have returned and california is entering a new age of heroes

>nothing happened

You ignorant fool. The dam was an omen of what was to follow if the Commiefornians did not forsake their degeneracy. They refused God's mercy, and now the reckoning is upon them.

The initial plagues didn't break Pharaoh's will either. But like Pharaoh, the Commiefornians will fall.

did Sacramento give the turkeys rights?

All animals have rights in sanctuary cities

California is safe

>be me
>live in rural Appalachia
>on drugs, half drunk, chillin inna woods
>find young turkey gobblin
>try to pick it up
>gobble gobble this thing is wigging out
>hear the leaves and an angry GOBBGOBBLEGOBBBBBLE behind me
>fucking mother turkey attacks me
>flies directly at my face
>try to defend face, defensive turkey talon wounds all over hands and forearms
>start swinging wildly at turkey
>finally fight it off
>from behind, hear a strange sound
>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>dafuq.jpg
>dumbass cousin is behind me laughing, saw it all
>still to this day family give me shit about getting my ass kicked by turkey
FML

All hail the new Turkey Overlords of Commiefornia.

You retard most of those natural disasters happened in 90-100% red areas

All they did was displace more Republicans

You really think the fags in SF give a shit that a bunch of people in rural California are getting buried by mudslides? They probably say the same shit but instead say "serves them right for being republinazis"

I know, I live there.

>wild turkeys
You spelled faggot wrong retard

rekt. low iq mutt

Eat shit leaf

my sides are gone

stay mad. i bet chickens also give you a hard time lel

Don't they have homeless problems. Liberals see turkey but don't see food right in front of them. Won't last long if SHTF.

The Appalachian region is 96% white. Most people are of German and Scotts Irish descent. Can you say the same you fucking snow nigger? Doubtful.

See? 100% white

Only people who get beat up by poultry voted from Drumpft, city people all voted Hillary.

that region is also know for inbreeding and low iq white trash.
thanks for proving my point

lookin good mrs b

This is adorable.

Country of soy boys elected a soyboy
Country of men elected Trump

So is your shitty country

>The wild creatures are fast and can weigh up to 20 pounds.

We went hunting for some and they are stupid enough to let you within arms reach. Can California just burn to a crisp, fall into the pacific, drown in their own fecal matter, or whatever the fuck else they deserve already? Fuck.

You'd get arrested for animal cruelty if you killed one of these turkeys in california. And animal control would get protested to hell and back by the PETA crowd if they actually took care of the problem so they don't want to do anything either. Same situation with coyotes in san fransisco, they're a rabies vector, they eat pets, they're a lethal threat to toddlers and infants, but the liberals there don't want the fluffy woozlekins to get hurt :(((( so they just ignore the people who get bit by them and pretend everything is okay.

no

yea most of those people regret their vote on him

Is it legal to just shoot them?

yes

Sure Clinton is up 20% in latest polls. 98% chance of her winning. You must be one of these people. You a pedo?

Didn't Ben Franklin want the wild turkey to be the national symbol?

do you have any idea how much work it is to gut and pluck a turkey?

Can't discharge weapon in a city for hunting. Probably a good thing.

Oh, shit... You're right. He did. Is this a sign?

yes /ourbirds/

They're delicious as fuck though.
Killed a wild one a few years ago, fucker was huge. Here, at least, they are very skittish and avoid humans like the plaque. It's nearly impossible to just stumble upon one and kill it. Typically, once again here anyway, you have to sneak out before first light and lure them in with a turkey call. Much more challenging than hunting deer.

Maybe trap them? How smart are they. They cant fully fly but can they get over like a 10 ft fence in whatever version of flight they can pull off?

It's probably homeless people ruining everything and shitting everywhere but they don't want to call them out on it so blame turkeys

what does this have to do with trudeau?

I bet every measure to get these feathered cunts under control will be met with furious whining about how we are oppressing poor innocent birds.

so that's why they wear masks

lol they look like niggers
jesus christ

last Thanks Giving I went to SILs farm; was met at his driveway by 4 turkeys who ran up to my truck and blocked entrance. I shouted at them and they ran up to my door, I tried to move forward and they ran to the front of my truck. I finally got out and chased them out of the way, they followed my truck for 50 yards! This was not in Commiefornia

>Are turkeys /our birds/?
I read somewhere they are Benjamin Franklin's favourite bird, and that he dislike the bald eagle.

GOBBLED

I think the bald eagle was the right decision. Shouldnt eat the national bird. They are delicious though.

the entire population of California can transform into turkeys and the US would become a better place over night

A sign for the end if times?
youtube.com/watch?v=hbt7ib633T4

BLM rally
Protesting an innocent turkey who got shot by a white rayciss poleeses. He dindu nuffin to deserve dat sheit namsayin bitch?

The entire population of California can suck my dick

Nah, not enough looting and exposed underpants for it to be a BLM rally.

Feral wild animals are better behaved than niggers, confirmed.

You go to the hospital so your wife can give birth and this happens. What you do?

ARISE CHICKEN

I can feel the sorrow in his eyes.

He knows his bloodline has died.

Even the dog looks sad

Is it like that South Park episode?

His worst fears in life come true. I feel sorry for him. You see far too many grandparents raising ugly little halfrican nigger kids. They look like something a mad scientist threw together in the garage out of spare parts.

blame the dog

>They're destroying California because those cucks won't shoot the damned things.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T SHOOT AT THEM!!1
It just makes them angry.......
>-t. great grandson of an Emu War vet

>oh no we need guize with guns to help us here in liberal communifornia
just fall into the ocean already

If you kill the turkeys they win

Goebble goebble!

So can my foot.

Why don't those fucks in California secede already?

That's the entire point. Who do you think keeps the state going? The egalitarianism? When the lasts conservatives of California are drawn out. No one will be left to cry over when the state falls

For the past few years massive amounts of crows have been taking over cities in California too.

This. Nature is retaking this God forsaken state

>/ourbirbs/
Hand over your flesh mortal.

that nigger's a god damn dinosaur man
what the fuck, it's bigger than my fatass cat

No one will be left to cry.... in English.

They never made the link between fried chicken and actual animals. You are asking too much. And the few to understand wait for the whites to kill and fry them.

>the US picked the bald eagle when this thing exists

what in the fuck is this god damn volicoraptor looking thing

You fucking idiots. When people get older, their facial muscles become weak and saggy imitating sadness/grumpy. Do you guys know about biology outside of Sup Forums.

Canada geese are /our birds/
youtube.com/watch?v=yWFkAZdSyfU

Ahahaha.
Doc Gobbles
My sides