youtu.be/e1FBauFStCE
>Pres Trump comments before lunch w/GOP 11/28/17
youtu.be/mtM0B_rh2ck
>Pres Trump arrives @Capitol Hill 11/28/17
youtu.be/J5n0uK-hIzo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ktar.com/story/1852241/doctors-find-second-tumor-sen-john-mccain-brain/?show=comments
youtube.com/watch?v=bCq0Wy3r8qs
roselawgroupreporter.com/2017/11/doctors-find-second-tumor-sen-john-mccains-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no wall yet, huh?

REMINDER THAT THIS IS YOUR NEW STATE DEPARTMENT

welp

McCain redemption arc before he dies, or is it another Irish trick?

>1 post by this ID

No Trump

No wall

No USA at all

MERRY CHRISTMAS /ptg/

A cat walking on the roof of a car is our new state department?

TWO TUMORS?

he is unredeamable, even IF he doesnt cuck out he still deserves worse than death

i hope these Tillerson rumors are bullshit. I want Cotton to stay in Senate instead of becoming a CIAnigger

Budget vote comes up in December.

C-c-c-checked!

>Cotton for CIA
>Pompeo for SoS
Oy vey, Trumpowitz. Awful choices

please be real

>the tumor was his brain all along

>Am I going to hell?
>Yeah
>Are you sure?
>Yeah

The second one is MAGAlignant.

They're battling for control

If I pet that doggo, would I die?

>the left can't me-

FUCKING END HIM!

His complaint with the health bill was how it was thrown together outside of the regular order.
The tax plan followed the normal order.

DIE DIE DIE

>two tumors
>two twos

So the second one canceled out the first and is making him vote yes on the health bill, meanwhile the first one plots to make him die before casting the vote, ultimately delaying the tax reform vote.

Oh no, that sucks

>more than 350 amendments
what the fuck

wasnt it supposed to be a SIMPLIFICATION? how are 350 amendments a SIMPLIFICATION?

also, McCain can't die soon enough

He became President of the USA. Ask Killary what a failure feels like for us.

What does that little faggot meme mean anyways? Are you avoiding the question?

>Street Artist Targets Al Franken With Altered 'Greatest Showman' Billboard

>and now toothpaste is here too
What's next? Eva returns to call me a "pede" and "little kid" again?

from what i'm reading this isn't actually happening but is a contingency plan

>yet

having to admit that you know it's coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it must sting a bit.

whos the autistic fuck who edited this

I told you I felt it.

it's real
ktar.com/story/1852241/doctors-find-second-tumor-sen-john-mccain-brain/?show=comments

285 (48-51) Rejected On the Motion: Wyden(D) Motion to Commit H.R. 1 to the Committee on Finance ; To provide for reconciliation pursuant to titles II and V of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2018.

If I understand it correctly, democrat kikes tried to delay the bill, didn't seem to work though.

-me

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

>the first tumor kicked mccain into globalist cuck overdrive mode
>the second tumor is /ourguy/

DAILY DOSE:
youtube.com/watch?v=bCq0Wy3r8qs

-me.
McCain confirmed dead on Christmas.

I want it! I like the one where the wetbacks can see through

IT'S HAPPENING!

>how are 350 amendments a SIMPLIFICATION?

the US tax code is so complex that yes, sadly, that is indeed a simplification.

Do we have any proof at all that her name is Eva?

Samefagging, eh?

Sad

Press S for Songbird

(me)

I want Bolton for SoS anyway.

This is something else.

so he lives in the prison tower?

What's Johnson?

>MAGAlignant.

How fucking beady eyed can a Joe be?

thanks

ron johnson of wisconsin

Is he supporting the shitty Senate bill or is it something in between the house and senate bill?

The last McConnell also thought he got the vote, so i still doubting, until he cast the vote.

it's supposed to be ironic, brainlet

The amendments are state specific gibs with little or nothing to do with the national tax plan.

My girlfriend is mad at me because I said that transgender people who trick someone into thinking they're a biological woman are wrong. She didn't say much, but she's acting weird now that I said it. How am I fucking wrong though? If You're talking to someone online as a woman, then when you meet them in person you finally tell them You're a woman, how is that not wrong? How can anyone think lying about this is okay? Are we actually accepting trans people as 100% male or female? How Could you not feel angry if someone lied to you about their ability to carry your children in their womb? This world is fucking twisted.

No, it derived from him posting images from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Absolute state of political journalism

They're deleting sections you retard, that's an amendment.

Oh, it's real.

roselawgroupreporter.com/2017/11/doctors-find-second-tumor-sen-john-mccains-brain/

That's not funny, asshole, my great uncle died at Auschwitz when he fell off of one of those!

Lmao

>Bolton
>SoS
Whoa, nigga.

> utterly unique mix of factors has enabled Trump to break the laws of political gravity, including the longstanding axiom that a deeply unpopular president cannot see his agenda succeed.

>The president has been able to freeze his standing among Americans. If you look at where the polls have been over the last six months or so, the trend line looks like the brain activity of a patient who has flat-lined. His approval ratings have stayed within a 2-point range from May until now. The stories about Trump reaching “a new low” or “rebounding” look more like rounding errors than any meaningful movement, or the usual variation between different pollsters. For roughly four in 10 Americans, nothing Trump has said or done—not the insults, the White House chaos, the failure (so far) to achieve any of his biggest legislative goals, has mattered in the least. And if past is prologue, there is no reason to think his latest effusions, conspiracy theories and head-snapping denials of the patently obvious, will make any difference. At this rate, would anyone be surprised if the president actually tested one of his most famous theories about his popularity by wandering onto Fifth Avenue with a Smith and Wesson and shooting somebody?

>It is possible that at some point, the president’s behavior will reach so blatantly dangerous a level that his party’s elders will seek to fashion some way to entice or drag him back from the ledge. But if you look at what the president has done on a near-daily basis over the last nine months, and watch those flat-lined approval numbers and the feckless Republican response to his behavior, you may have to ask yourself: What could that behavior be? At this point, should the president in fact wander onto Fifth Avenue with a Smith and Wesson, his party will offer up heartfelt tributes to the Second Amendment.

Does he have the authority to shoot escapees?

Eva means well, he just has autism

I know who he is

What is his emoji?

I'M LOOKING INSIDE

Is she a transgender?

Oh, and this part is good, too.

>This support for Trump’s agenda, combined with his still-strong position within the Republican base, has effectively neutered any meaningful GOP resistance to the president’s wretched excesses. With the exception of a few retiring or cancer-striken senators, his ravings are described as “troubling” or “unhelpful.” House Speaker Paul Ryan, who said he couldn’t support Trump after the “Access Hollywood” tape came out, now won’t dare say a nasty word about him.

the concrete is still curing, then they'll perform stress tests, then they'll pick a winner, and then, finally, they will

BUILD
THE
WALL

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really adjusts my polls...

Why is Tillerson going?
I'm guessing there's a 4d parcheesi explanation.

Maybe Trump just...made the wrong pick?

SWEET!

>Eva means well