Does anyone else sometimes wish they were a brianless leftist?

Every morning, I wake up and realize what a shitty world I live in. I have to put up with degenerates all day, there's no way to escape from degeneracy and leftist politics, not even in entertainment. We have to constantly defend our beliefs against hoards of leftists, from when I wake up to when I go to bed at night, it's extremely annoying. It's the same exact arguments over and over again but phrased differently, I don't even see why I bother anymore. I think it's because I hope to change minds or at least show them an alternate view but they're almost always too far gone to listen. We are constantly demonized and spit on for realizing race isn't a social construct which was obvious to everyone until like 30 years ago. I fucking hate this planet, there's no end in sight, it's only going to get worse. I wish I remained a naive and happy bugman instead of waking up to reality, I could have died happy and content. I am at my wits end and have gone insane. I tried to ride the tiger but this world is too far gone. Does anyone else out there feel this way?

Even if you were a bugman you wouldn't die happy. They are often miserable deep inside. Yearning for something that they know not. Unable to even conceive that for which they truly yearn.

You're wrong user. The "horde" is just a small vocal minority. The majority do not buy into the far left ideology. The reality is they don't buy into anything.

Yeah, I guess that's a good point. I was severely depressed, my life was empty.
Unfortunately, the small vocal minority has a lot of power, not only on the internet, but also in entertainment and the media.

Nope. I'm a happy Trump supporter. I once trolled this Tumblr user a bit for shits and giggles. Last message I left her was that she will be miserable if she continues to hate the right wing. I did this a month ago. I woke up a few days ago to find that she had blocked me on Twitter. I never tweeted her. She either figured out it was me or she blocked me for other reasons (My opinions on a certain music group pisses her off). When I used google to read her, she gave user a shoutout and said that anyone with a brain would be concerned with the rising right wing in Japan and that flying a rising run flag is the equivalent of flying a swastika flag or something. I went through depression my senior year in high school and it was the worst thing ever. I never become a SJW. I've red pilled since the days of Obama's presidency and was finally able to vote for the first time in the 2016 election cause I was old enough. I voted Trump. I've been through enough, becoming a brainless SJW would only make my life worse.

you think they're better off?

jej m8 why are they all SSRI addicted pedophiles and rapists then?

Sometimes I wish I was dead, but never that I was red

This.

>brianless
Congratulation, you're already did!

Bump

they get to exist in a fairytale world where theres no such thing as scarcity and humanity isnt a long history of horrible tragedies
yes i would love it
would probably be much more devastating to realize reality in your 80s though after your granddaughter gets raped by a pack of niggers and you starve to death with your grandson in a labor camp

The red pill is going around though. There's hope. SJWs are ill and need the red pill to feel better

>be a brainless leftist commie
>see Trump win the election
>how?
>lurk /pol for the 1st time for an answer
>2 days trying to find an answer
>start to hate jews
>become a nazi
>be depressed
>accept the truth
>blame /pol for being right
>get my life together
>get a job
>move out of my parents house
>become a better human being

dont give up brother, dont care about how everyone is fucking up the world , if you are doing something good for the world, on your own and your life is in a good place don't feel bad bro.

Embrace the pain OP. As a man, struggle is what makes you stronger. Don't take the female route and succumb to your misery, that's what modern society has trained you to do and if you are redpilled you know that is a shit method of dealing. Don't let it bring you down. Pick a great man fron history and try to imagine what he would do in your situation.

Sup Forums turned me into a communist.

I can't believe you took that one, m8

>Every morning, I wake up and realize what a shitty world I live in. I have to put up with degenerates all day, there's no way to escape from degeneracy and leftist politics, not even in entertainment
leave your country
or find another place in your country where leftists do not live

Bump

You can always come to America user or try Japan. I hear Japan is very conservative

communists turned me into Sup Forums

DIE