Amerilards B T F O by Varg Vikernes

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

how can they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagaudae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying Varg would not have been one of the first sent over on the "america ships"

>pleb tier death metal musician
>convicted murderer
>Now viking LARPing somewhere out in the woods in Yurp
>implying I value his opinion
>implying I subscribe to this "muh huwite Yurpeen heritage" faggotry

this

this vid is dripping with irony.

>death metal
>being this stupid

i dont know about other Euros but its true that Italy only sent its most retarded poor illiterate obsolete farmers to the USA im pretty sure countries only send their worst people

2 irishbros on one post
wow

>thanks Italy

Failed arsonist he is

:^)

>death metal

Pleb. Not endorsing Varg in this case, he's wrong

They cant

DELET

Under that droopy soup strainer is the most obvious case of fetal alcohol syndrome top lip I've ever seen outside Glasgow.

I doubt he said that. Stop inventing stuff about senpai.
idk, could be. but what has this to do with richard spencer?

It's a shame that is all you have to look up to. If you're going to lookup to a BM musician, try one that actually has strength, knowledge, and punishes his enemies. But he is homo so go follow the unskilled fuckup hiding out in the woods instead.

Threadly reminder white people were here first. Mongoloids go back to asia.

h-hes a fag?

I'll never understand /pols/ obession with this shitty murderer/arsonist

>he literally burned a white christian church

This.

Can't defend this video, but christianity is an foreign religion built on pedophilia. Good.

Gaahl? Yes. Although some think he may be putting up that front to shake off parasitic followers.

black metal. Equally as gay

>Islam

>God Condemns man lying with a man, which is explicitly understood as kid and or man with a kid and or man.

>Explict about sodomy

yeah no get the fuck out with that obvious bait.

beware Varg...

Gorgoroth is a much better band than Burzum anyway, and yeah, I know Gaahl isn't in the band anymore.

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

lol

you meant fenriz right

No. Gaahl. Fenriz is a kike.

>all these turbo virgins taking metal seriously ITT
lmao

*tips placenta

>i only listen to obscure metal you've never heard of
gorgoroth sounds like some lordi-tier pop music compared to burzum,

JEWSA
JEWSA
JEWSA

>Gorgoroth
>obscure
Wow, you're like, a fucking baby.

Gorgoroth is very well known. If it's underground then behemoth and cradle of filth are underground

No, just Italy and Ireland. You guys tried to shit us up or maybe it was because you didn't have any one good to send anyway? Either way we ended up being a world super power and you're still a shithole.

Stating so always pisses off the black metal purists. They sit there with the Burzum shirts on and their hot topic garb waiting to pounce on anyone that dares to downplay a one man band that layered his generic material behind raw production.

With what Burzum has become, the material can't even hold a candle to Wardruna.

I don't even bother with these brainlets anymore. I'm an avid black metal fan and have listened to pretty much anything and everything from all countries producing black metal, and have posted some Metal Archives reviews in my spare time as well. Not trying to prove anything, but I know what I like and have no reason to argue about my tastes. I stopped giving a fuck about irrelevant people's taste. By irrelevant I mean people I don't even fucking know.

it's not obscure but saying its better than burzum is just false. sounds like fucking gwar shit

kys christfag

whatever dude go listen to your gaymetal

>Europe sent their social dregs to the USA
>USA now dominates the global scene
I know Varg is refuting the claims of European superiority in the USA but he is also admitting the guilt of Europe for creating an international monster.

t. colorblind

EL DIABLO..

>worshiping a chicken

KEK

>Varg calling people criminal scum
kek

Edited for accuracy

Sometimes I wonder whether Americans really believe the memes and genuinely think Europe is 50% Muslim
You realise, on average, that Europe is only 4.9% Muslim, right?

calm down sadiq,its gonna be a long night

Way less than that in my country.

lmao sure thing bud

>theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

And the USA was in the same shape 100 years ago. A lot can change in a short time.

Even if it TRIPLED, Europe would still be whiter than the US

Varg is such a great family man. He gets himself locked in prison and abandons his own daughter, then runs away from her on his release to be with his autistic family.

Truly he is the creme de le creme of Europe.

>fuck you watch me put these goalposts over here real quick

Glorious svalbard, viking island, and the ruskies wont have it. Take them all out of your math and give me the true number, bongboy.

>thinking that russians worship the mutant chicken on the coat of arms like americans do with their eagle
you're in for a rude awakening m8

You dont understand Irish Humor mr. Creme De la Creme of Yurop.

Gaahl endorsed Varg

fbpb hahahaha

>Failed arsonist he is
>Failed

wat

wHY THE vARG HATE?

burgershits got fucking rekt from the outset

Says the guy that committed insane crimes that would of got him sent to America. hahaha Doesn't he live in France?

how about for once you don't salt your fries with your tears and question whether he has a valid point, retard?

I'm laughing buddy hahaha about an insane criminal ragging on insane crimals! Fucking circular though much? America has a way better and bigger gene pool(which makes you smarter)

We might of been nuts but we didn't suck king dong like these euro fruits

i would rather suck king dong and be 90% white tho

fpbp

I see him pop up occasionally. Who is he? He sort of looks like a dirty wizard

>death metal
Opinion discarded, banned, and van'd.

>abandons his own daughter
story? I thought his only kids were with the french autist. he sure kept that quiet.

He's right. America is a shit mongrel Jew nation and is the global cancer killing the white race.

Fuck americans! (Expect trump, the god emperor)

Killing shitskins is not a crime

The vast majority of americans are grossly overweight

ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Are you insane? They are what, 600 millions euros? 10% muslim population would be close to the numbers of big european countries, game over, there's no turning back from this, some zones will ask for independence and turn into emirates, I hope the rest will be redpilled by this.

So what is he baiting about this time

part about drunks here, is not true I don't know where he got this from. I would like to see his source at least.

The part about poor people is however true. There was a lot of poverty, and america was the solution. Poor and people without soil went there in masses. Everyone got many relatives there

cruel

Varg unironically believes that paleolithic Europeans never invented writing because he was so much more intelligent that he had no need to write things down.

He's an interesting guy but his views on history are nonsense.

Holy shit this explains everything. Americans are a bunch of losers that Europe didn't want. And now they have shitskin admixture to boot. Fucking kek

Varg still lives in Corrèze France ?

Don't end up in one of his self-defense situations, Jacques

Don't ever call him the God Emperor again

Yeah, a book came out a year ago I think documenting much of this. Emigration was seen as a way to vacuum up the trash off the streets of London and other cities. But who were those people? For the most part they were the first or second generation who had been driven out of the countryside and into the cities by either economics or social pressures (for instance, it's not really a coincidence that the age of European immigration coincided with the Reformation).

In the past, when harvests were bad or economies slid or central control broke down, people just died or wandered the hills becoming brigands. And it was like that for a couple thousand years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagaudae

Now they could be physically removed which was a unique pressure valve.

dumb frogposter

The problem is that muslims have a much greater purchase on society and culture compared to blacks, asians, and hispanics. The only other group that compares are jews.
So even if your country is 90% white, a 10% muslim population is going to spell disaster because muslims, on average, have a lot more initiative compared to a black or asian person.
If you give them an inch, they will take a mile instead. Just look at how quickly they occupied top positions and occupations in your country. The mayor of your capital is a muslim who makes it no secret he hates your culture and race.

You can keep memeing on about 'le 56% face' and white ethnostates, but at least here in america we don't even give muslims an inch on the social ladder and they are still a very tiny percentage of the population.

sauce

okay now I know where he is getting the drunk part from, he probably watched this documentary from this lit dump in jew york.

What happened was that many people that moved there to seek fortune, they ended up in the depression. Now lost in jew york and there were no jobs then, so they couldn't pay rent and had to live on the streets, moving to a lit dump, which actually got some name there I can't remember.

Most were highly ashamed so they didn't tell their families back at home who thought everything was ok over there. Which was so far from the truth one could get...

So they started to drink.... Depressed you know, many also died of bad achohol there. They made this small town on the dump and lived of whatever they could find, some handouts from christians and so they were living there all through the 30ies and then gradually things got better.

Damn that I can't remember the name of this dump town, it got rather famous at that time and people from here also started to go over there to check the situation and help them. Many got severe alchohol problems, died, some made it too

The petty criminal stuff was common among the colony nations at an early stage. IE the bushes stem from a swedish criminal that was expelled from sweden to the swedish colony in mariland. Everyone did this.

I don't know about this in the emigration process in the 18 and 19 hundreds. I assume if you had problems with the law here, you would ofc leave for better opportunities , a new start, that is just logical.

Is your pic a German-Greece meme?

Not watching. He's not wise enough to be a Christian; he's not wise enough to teach me.