Perfect anime don't exi-

Perfect anime don't exi-

>shitty AzuDai wannabe

Welp, guess you're right, they don't.

Azumanga invented CGDCT, but K-ON perfected it.

Nah it outright stole the formula and added sickening moeshit to it. The only semi-decent character was the chick with the glasses.

>moeshit

You know I'm right, hence why you have no actual argument.

You don't have an argument either. You're just saying you don't like CGDCT which is an opinion, not an argument.

You guys keep making boring threads and are having boring shitpost-flinging at each another.

I already said why it's shit. You have yet to prove me wrong.

Someone said Azumanga?

>hur dur moeshit
shit opinion

I'm sorry you're so triggered by the truth.

I was told this is actually good but I'm reluctant to believe anything Sup Forums says after Madoka, Haruhi and Toradora.

It's okay user, I fell for the Haruhi meme too.

It is actually good for a comedic slice of life.
But as always, the fanbase that keeps making those threads on Sup Forums is bad because they keep making boring threads that are self-bumped by shitposting on it on purpose so that they can then reply to it to keep the thread alive and then circlejerk with the same boring images and replies, just to talk about
>muh feelingz

If that wasn't bad enough already, whenever you see some K-On-related thing on Sup Forums, you can bet that some autistic moron gets triggered enough by it to immediately make some Legend of Galactic Heroes-thread with the same boring pictures and sad attempts at discussion as a counter to it.

nice bait user

Perfect anime girls don't exi-

But all of those are good, you just have shit taste

Still amazed on how much I enjoy it

this

K-On has nothing in common with Azumanga and it's actually good

>all of those are good

I'm so sorry for you.

>Madoka is bad

Madoka is dog shit.

>>>/gaia/

Both are good and they are both CGDCT, so they can be compared, even though they are also very different. Azumanga Daioh is way funnier, but K-On is better. But both are comedy CGDCT anime.

Many say it has really shallow characters, so if you value characters much I can see it being disappointing

I heard the jokes in that anime are all flat for a westerner despite the good animation.

Good characterization and direction isn't something you can just "steal".

So is Yui an actual retard but exceptionally good in music or just plain retard?