PEW new demographic projections for muslims in Europe

>So the Pew has released its projections for muslim growth in Europe in the next 33 years.

>They considered 3 scenarios: one where all migrations immediately stops (will never come true), one where migrations of so called "refugees" stop and we return to the normal migration levels of pre-2015 (will never come true), and one where the current migration rate stays constant.

You guys are missing the biggest point, muslims aren't the only people coming to Europe. Africans,Asians, the middle east and the rest of the whole world is coming to Europe.

Climate change isn't a meme bros.

Regardless of the Muslim population in 2050 Europe will become a racially,ethnically and culturally different place.

> and one where the current migration rate stays constant.
(will never come true)

Just stop this utter stupidity and kill them all ffs. Fire up the military and begin extermination. You know what you need to do and have known it for a while. Now do it!

Why do a need a new thread, attention seeker?
Check the catalog first

New thread with 40 posts still rolling

>30% muslim

The fucking state of swedes

New thread:

the visegrad countries should start building a Wall *now*

How many more instances of this thread will you make today?

And then you'll start seeing
>"lol ummm racists, Europe was never actually white and white people did not build this society."

>Hungary
>4.5%

lol no.
The second the EU removes their funding, our economy will fall into a crisis and a left wing party will get into power by promising to get the EU funding back. Which they'll do by opening up the borders.

We are literally 4 years away from total muslim invasion at any point of time.

Which fucking sucks, considering that one of the most heroic parts of our history is when we fought muslim invaders for 200+ years entirely on our own.

I want to move to fucking Iceland.

damn it feels good to be a Slavnigger

It's over. The fight is already lost except for some Eastern European countries. The submissive nations of Western Europe accept this rather than risk being called racist. I'm shocked that 2.7% of our population are Muslims already according to that research, I remember that it was at 0.9% literally just a few years ago.

It's over boys we fought since the battle of Tours. Time to pack up and move east.
Captcha: select all the buses

>Climate change isn't a meme bros

Guess people should've listened to the Atheist environmentalists

Instead they got muh Christian love and climate change

Stupid faggots

Censorship is all the rage these days

Climate change was never a meme.
Manmade climate change on the other hand...

If you actualy read the whole PEW article on their site they have acknowledged there are a lot of variables that arent taken in with these projections.

So what's the end game here?

Does Vatican islamize too? Is this whole think just a ruse to get people to Deus vult again?

Moron. Typical state of education on Brasil

I.e. these are low ball numbers

2 million get in with muh Christian ethics

Guess what, Christians get to feel even better about themselves as that number increases

There is no limit!

This world is, between these two apocalyptic cult religions, not worth saving, and in the end nothing but arena for grovelling to God

Of course the Vatican islamizes

All god believers name together when it suits them

Pope Francis in Myanmar date not yet the word royhinga... To comfort those Buddhists.

Wouldn't want to disturb them in their cult like state pretending this world is worthless garbage

> 0.2%
> Not in my Poland

Remove Kebab now

>tfw in that time I'll be very hugging my qt 3.14 nip wife on a warm house in the middle of cold winter in rural Japan

good luck eurobros

I hope we start killing the masters
before that.

This.
Underrated post.

Its time.

Sweden is fucked.

Nah. I think it’s just the same old communist plan to remove Christianity and borders (this way nationality, identity) to create their totalitarian world vision.