NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO GET THE FUCK IN HERE EVERYONE
honolulu taking our guns away, claiming that anyone who takes medical marijuana (legally prescribed by doctors for medicinal purposes) must turn in their guns within 30 days

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT YOU RISE UP TO FIGHT AGAINST OR THEY WILL SLOWLY CHIP AWAY AT YOUR RIGHTS UNTIL YOU FUCKING HAVE NONE LEFT

GET THIS SHIT TO TUCKER. GET THIS SHIT TO HANNITY. PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW THAT THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND CANNOT STAND

>OLD THREAD HERE 300+ REPLIES WITHIN AN HOUR SO REPOSTING NOW

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article187082303.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I guess you gotta choose between your drug addiction and gun addiction. Neither addiction is good for you anyway so better off just giving up both

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEEDNIGGERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

SHALL

This is a good thing. It'll get the guns out of liberals hands. When things finally go to civil unrest (like we all see coming,) we'll have the upper hand to clean house.

Let them take it from my cold, dead, sticky hands.

NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS ANYMORE!

Want to keep your guns? Don't break federal law. You lose your "rights" to own a gun as soon as you commit a felony (or beat your wife, or commit a violent crime, etc.) - and contrary to what your shitty state says about weed, it's a federal crime. BTFO weedfags. Elect a bunch of leftist dicks to get "legal" weed - guess what, those same leftist dicks will also take your guns.

Bump for 2A

>looks at flag
checks out

>gun addiction
>bad
Yeah I guess it's bad for my wallet.

This, so much of this. Let these degenerates pay the price.

JEWS

I think we need to invade Hawaii and make it part of the union. Again. These fuckers don't understand law.

Fuck you, Weed is safer than alcohol and Guns should not be taken from anyone aside from violent felons

americans haven't been capable of defending themselves since 9/11, waco, or ruby ridge. go ahead. try. you'll end up like dorner. semiauto ar-15s get you a long way when the police department is employing a bomb car against you and several thousand law enforcement officers are looking to blow your brains out as soon as they spot you and are maiming/killing civilians they suspect to be you.

the present rights to firearm ownership that americans enjoy would only mean anything if you weren't a horde of braindead sheep that have already been slaughtered many, many times by your own government through means such as SKYSCRAPER DEMOLITION atop similarly outlandish methods like MKUltra'd white kids or inexplicable mass shootings that get covered up by the FBI.

you think that the second amendment means a thing anymore? it's only permitted at all because they know you're spineless and powerless despite it. it's useless. you've already lost, a second civil war should have kicked off sixteen years ago but now america still sits in waning afterglow of celebrating its next elected jew puppet

pic related (doubly so this time around) you probably think a muslim had anything to do with this. good goyim.

no american is innocent any longer, you are all cowards. none of this can be refuted.

fucking cattlepeople

>drug users and mental cases get their guns taken away
Ooh no that sucks

Cancerfags BTFO

>being this Canadian on the internet

Well I mean there's a link between pot use and psychosis

Start the petition and then spread it with passionate posts like this user, weed is medicine and guns are a constitutionally right FIGHT BACK the lurkers will stand with you if you start the petition

You druggies and junkies should be allowed to keep your guns so you can fucking shoot yourselves in the fucking head as soon as possible.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA makes sense since drug users are mentally ill anyways

look at these dudes
oh no no no ho ho ho

mfw im high n still have my wakazashi

Don't do it faggots.

"sell" it to your father/mother/uncle/etc.

All this argumentation is pointless when trannies are still allowed to own guns. I'd trust a pothead with a gun more than a tranny

That great! Weed is for hippies and niggers.

Stfu you dumb stoner

All 3 are for degenerate scum. There’s no need to own guns these days. They just cause problems and have no practical use. Gun nuts have a million excuses but the reality is they just think guns somehow make them “cool” but really it just makes them look like fucking morons

If you want to get technical, you have to realize that the federal government never did have the power to enact prohibition on any substance without a constitutional amendment, as the interstate commerce clause is a flimsy excuse to control intrastate commerce. You can thank the (((supreme court))) for that.

And as for you stop being a cuck and letting the constitution slide down the slippery slope just because it doesn't affect you, faggot boi

Dorner got 4 people. If every gun owner costs 4 atf agents then you're not doing too bad.

Why don't you go off yourself on a marijuana and gun overdose

Last I checked, getting an illegal gun is not as easy as getting weed illegally.

Seems like an easy choice to me.

Choose one or the other surfag.

We're going to need guns to execute all of the leafs once we annex your shithole for Lebensraum.

good. i hope they use the confiscated weapons to execute stoner faggots. fuck you.

How is this suppoesed to be a bad thing!?Wait what did they let druggies have guns in the US!?Fucking hell....well better fix a problem late than never....

>30 days to turn in guns
and what happens if they don't?

CHECK

WE WUZ -tier meme

Sounds like a future landmark Supreme Court decision. The 2nd will prevail, have no fear Annons.

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

B O A T I N G

A C C I D E N T

WTF I love the DEA now
Dog bless the Bill of Privileges and our Jewish masters who sometimes let us exercise those revocable privileges
/nupol/ is absolutely pathetic.

hahah
oh shit he did it.
he found a way.

Q found a way to disarm the left that we will support.
prepare for a race war

You are a dipshit. The Feds can remove that right because they are on an illicit drug. Has nothing to do with felonies or the federal legal status of weed. They can also strip the rights of anyone with mental issues. You should be concerned.

You fat fucks can’t annex shit. You couldn’t beat a bunch of sand niggers hiding in mud huts and now you’re completely at the mercy of a fat gook.

>be in clear violation of federal law
>get told you can't keep violating federal law
Wow, who could have seen that coming? When you buy a firearm you clearly state taht you do not use any illegal substance, this is nothing new

nothing more dangerous than a stoned peace activist

That's funny, I don't remember reading about the ability of the government to create automotive laws given within the constitution and yet we have a bunch of those.

Reality of the situation is that the law has stated for a very long time that if you are a user or are addicted to weed you can't own a gun. It's right on the ATF form you fill out when you purchase a gun. It's not my fault that these stupid weedcardfag potheads were dumb enough to put their name on a national registry that basically provides the ATF with a list of people who commit federal crimes and then expect to have that in some way not negatively affect them when it comes to their rights.

Idiots reap what they sew. The 2A is unchanged. I'll keep my 30 legal guns and be smart enough to keep my name off of the national weedfagcard criminal registry, thanks.

Anyway, this will get struck down. Being on the list doesn't necessarily mean you partake. Fuck Hawaii and fuck the Feds.

Hahaha! It was a trap all along! Have fun weed niggers. Also:
>Honolulu

>putting yourself on a list of people who use a federally outlawed substance that bars individuals who partake from owning firearms.

OH NO NOW ALL THE NIGGERS ARE GOING TO STORM THE SMOKE SHOPS

Read the article. Apparently it has a lot to do with the national legal status of weed.

Go see ATF form 4473:

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."

>has nothing to do with the federal legal status of weed

Apparently the ATF form itself says otherwise. BTFO

>guns since the very beginning
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>Cannabis unrestricted until the 1920s/30s, coinciding with alcohol prohibition
>George Washington grew hemp

You're a leaf, so no one gives a shit. But Anti-Americans really need to be deported. Instead of a registry of marijuana users and gun users, we really need to round up people like you that came for this country for no real reason whatsoever, except out of jealousy for our milk & honey (but an outright disrespect for our free way of life).
Be gone, stowaway rat

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal (although equality is a nebulous concept and perhaps its more fair to have a different legal system for people of different economic abilities), that they are endowed by their Creator (although God doesn't exist so actually they are endowed with nothing) with certain unalienable abilities that will be granted only at our discretion - among these are Life (to the extent it is economically viable for megacorporations), Liberty (within a set of parameters determined by us and changed at our whim) and the pursuit of the latest McBaconTacoBurger and iPhone.

DUDE

I daily carry a colt .460 xvr and let me tell you something. Because of my taking my medical weed I am typically too loving and free spirited to draw on someone when I legally could. So I’ll give up the weed instead. However, when a fucking dindu hollers some shit at me and makes me fear for my life (again) I will stand my ground and turn him into tomato soup with one shot instead of just moseying on home to have a smoke.

>lied on the form to purchase a gun saying you didn't smoke marijuana
>prescribed (((medial marijuana)))

Get fucked degenerates. I hope your door gets kicked in

you were told years ago that this would happen...
next you will be banned from voting in federal elections since you are technically an outlaw, don't worry though user it's not like you handed over a document with all your personal information to a doctor showing your intent to break federal law...

o wait....

I'm pretty sure we can get 80% of you mapleniggers with poisoned hemorrhoid cream. Then we could walk in unimpeded and take advantage of the millions of unsatisfied women remaining in your little pozzhole.

You sir are wrong and a faggot. Fucking leaf why are you even chiming in you Trudeau loving cunt

AND YOU WONDER WHY "YOUR SIDE" LOSES

LOL This is great. You have to choose, either you want to be a degenerate or you want to be able to exercise your second ammendment rights. This is great!

They won’t give you the chance to give up your medical pot card. They care a hell of a lot more about taking your guns than stopping you from smoking.

This. Degenerates don't deserve rights.

>using echoes while clapping for disarmament, a Jewish endgame objective
Congratulations goy, you played yourself.

>muh federally outlawed substance
>confederate flag
>10A
Fuck you larper, you don't deserve that Dixie flag. We made whiskey and moonshine against the will of fedfags for years, and not afraid to continually live free, the way we did when we settled this land.

If you NEED to smoke weed to not go unhinged and shoot someone then you probably shouldn't be carrying a firearm.

>people who are in clear violation of federal law are on "our side"

Only problem I see with this is that it does nothing to disarm gang bangers

>feds being on our side
How new are you?

ITT: Bootlickers and underage faggots that don't smoke or own funs.

YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK LEAF. THIS POST JUST MADE UP FOR AT LEAST 40% OF THE HORRIBLE SHITTY LEAF POSTS THAT ROUTINELY PLAGUE THIS AND OTHER FORUMS

youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk

>any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Those things are legal but controlled. It's about being under the influence. If weed was legal, federally, the same conditions would apply, dumb cunt.

HAHAHAHAHA DUDE WEED LMAOERS BTFO

Yet alcoholics are allowed to own firearms. Really makes you think

THEY ARE TAKING THE MARIJUANA FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES
JUST BECAUSE OF A TECHNICAL "FEDERAL LAW" THAT REMAINS ON THE BOOKS THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT JUST NOR DOES IT MAKE IT ENFORCEABLE.
EXAMPLE, THERE ARE STILL LAWS AGAINST ORAL SEX ON THE BOOKS. IF YOU GO DOWN ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SHE GOES DOWN ON YOU AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BURSTS IN YOUR DOOR TO TAKE YOU AWAY ARE YOU GOING TO SAY "WELL ITS OK CUZ THAT'S THE LAW"
OH WHATS THAT? NO YOU WONT? OK THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT

You're right, you don't deserve them.

>niggers and spics are subhuman because they are often criminals
>but it's ok when I broke the law because muh feds
Hypocrites are the worst thing on this planet, worse than niggers, depstate fags and feds

>If weed was legal, federally

Yep, but it's not. Delusional degenerate weedfag detected

lose the caps, I don't talk to underage morons

When did the ATF, the bureau of slaughtering off-the-grid whites, become a trusted authority in the eyes of anyone on this board? H4lfchan has gone totally to shit.

Sorry we don't drink ourselves into an early grave like you good goy amerimutts

>Yet alcoholics are allowed to own firearms. Really makes you think

>conceal carry and get caught with aholchol, lose firearm
>get caught drunk driving with a firearm in a vehicle, lose firearm
>get caught hunting while intoxicated, lose firearm
>get a DUI, possible loss of ability to buy/own firearms

You were saying?

>Elect a bunch of leftist dicks to get "legal" weed - guess what, those same leftist dicks will also take your guns.

A million times this.

ATF form 4473:

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant(alcohol), stimulant(Adderall, etc), narcotic drug(Opiods/pain pills), or any other controlled substance(psychopharms)?

Unless Hawaii thinks it can remove guns from about half the population, this will get struck down.

TOUGH SHIT FAGGOT. THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD. YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU KNOW WHY? YOU MEMEFLAGGING PIECE OF SHIT? BECAUSE IM A GOD DAMN AMERICAN, AND I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR FUCKING TYRANY. AND IF I WANT TO TALK IN CAPITAL LETTERS THATS TOO FUCKING BAD. YOU JUST HAVE TO GRIN AND BARE IT YOU FUCKING BITCH.
AND WE ALL KNOW THE REAL REASON YOU WON'T RESPOND IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO RESPONSE. YOU'RE MAKING A FAULTY ARGUMENT. ONE PREDICATED IN BAD LOGIC. END OF STORY. SO SIT AND BITCH ABOUT "MUH CAPITAL LETTERS" BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? I DON'T TALK TO MORONS WHO MAKE LOGICAL FALLACIES AND CANNOT PRESENT ACCURATE AND SENSIBLE ARGUMENTS
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States
SODOMY LAWS ALL OVER THE PLACE. IF YOU FUCK YOUR GIRL IN THE BUTT AND THE POLICE BREAK IN TO CARRY YOU AWAY IS THAT SUDDENLY "OK"? IS THAT SUDDENLY "NOT AN INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR RIGHTS"?

I GUESS STALIN SENDING PEOPLE TO GULAGS BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T COMMIES WASN'T AN "INFRINGEMENT OF THEIR RIGHTS" BECAUSE THERE WERE LAWS ON THE BOOKS HUH? GOOD LOGIC, YOU DUMB MEMEFLAGGING CUNT

If it was legal, they could still take your guns. Like with all drugs and alcohol, point missing little cunt.

But you can take generic heroin from your doctor and be drunk in a bar with your gun holstered, but if you smoke a harmless plant your rights are gone? Also majority of these "laws" are unconstitutional in the first place your either a newfag or a boomer either way kys

>Simply consume alcohol recreationally, don't lose firearm.

That's what he's saying.