Friendly reminder that it was brit monkeys and spanish moors that raped and colonized the Americas...

Friendly reminder that it was brit monkeys and spanish moors that raped and colonized the Americas. Superior Scandinavians Would never partake in such barbaric acts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile, in Quebec...

mai waifus
little white.children are the best, they age.like shit but delicious when in right age

Hey, your Scandinavian ancestors did some pillaging and whatnot to my peaceful British ancestors. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and I'm not judging you. Just embrace that the conquering spirit is within you as well.

Those aren't even Scandinavians but Finns

Those aren't even Finns but Sami.

>New sweden in delaware

You can't tell a Finn from a Saami? The national costume should be enough.

>Superior Scandinavians Would never partake in such barbaric acts.

t. viking

> Tfw a town close by is named Dannebrog
The eternal Dane must be punished for his colonization habits. Lebensraum was stopped then and must be stopped now.

Oh please sweetie. Your subhuman nigger monkey british ancestors were doing nothing but raping and pillaging their neighboring tribes until the Romans came to sort them out.

Those aren't Saami costumes and those certainly aren't Saami people.
Northern Finns or Norwegians most likely.

fuck no, Lappoids are never this pale let alone blonde. Those are Finns.

The fucking Dutch filled it full of niggers!

stfu. euros landed in merica to find the locals ripping each others guts out in endless wars. The aztecs had a culture of eating their own people.
Thats all ended. If it wasn't for kikes bringing in niggers there'd be few murders in merifatland now.

Hi. Do you know how I came to have blond hair m8? Danegeld ring any bells?

What are those freaks?

Human beings, in your country they are shrouded in mystery, sometimes refered to as "wyte pipo"

they're known as "white people", kind mr murrimutt 56%'er high yellow mongrel bastard.

du læste mine tanker, sveabror.

Oh word. You real niggas.

Right but that's exactly what they did to the British isles, I'm 6'2 with no known Scandinavian heritage and I owe it to them raping my Britannic ancestors.

Wrong! The Swedish were in America before most of the English even arrived here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sweden

New Sweden was a meme and lasted like 15 minutes.