The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him fat, violent, stupid...

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him fat, violent, stupid, it runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Other urls found in this thread:

herald.ie/news/obama-wants-to-visit-ireland-soon-says-cousin-henry-34527679.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, yeah....

I'm 5% native American, 2% Scottish, and 93% French (Western European, Genetically) and (((0% Jew.)))

That makes me a mutt.

BFD. I'll be more European than European in 20 years, and more Quebec that my fucking cuckbecquoi cousins who want to Islamify and Chinesify Quebec.

>Captain, something is emerging out of the anomaly. Our sensors are unable to detect if it is Human, or even living at all, but we can def-

Wrong, here is the real quote

>be me
>Amerimutt, therefore not white
>Catholic, therefore not Yurpeen
>mfw I don't have to fight in the race war

Take up your weapon and fight for righteousness!

I prefer this.

You need to do a quest that requires like 80 strength to use dragon warhammer and thrownaxe. Top lmao

Jesus, no wonder Americans think Italians are niggers. Fuck these stupid we wuz italian apes

That's because RS3 is for faggots. The OSRS thrownaxe requires only 61 attack.

f-fuck you, members are faggots

A fucking longsword? Faggot, everyone knows rune scimmy and cowhides are the shit in f2p.

I never liked the sandnigger aesthetic

*Were
All RS2 accounts, like mine, became RS3 accounts once it came out. For OSRS I'll have to start over.

Starting over ain't that bad. It's actually quite fun, once I started it over it was like re-living a part of my childhood once again. Especially completing dragon slayer, holy shit the memories.

pls post more of these pictures

Le 56% Face

>my grandfather is irish

saved

remember when Obama went to Ireland to visit his fucking 8th cousin?
herald.ie/news/obama-wants-to-visit-ireland-soon-says-cousin-henry-34527679.html

il mostro

And yet Amerimutts have managed to attain a global hegemony over the world.

And yet you are owned by China.

You meant Israel

That place in your picture. what is it? Detroit after reaching a critical stage?

WE WUZ EUROPEANZ

Your not even a mutt your a hybrid pace of monkey

Thats whats going to happen to the world if the amerimutt problem is left unchecked.

>I'm a castizo , and texas is great. Europoors are cucked by achmed

That English, wow. Is this the mutt education of legends?