The Chaos;Child PV is out

The Chaos;Child PV is out.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30314080

I just hope they won't reveal the bad guy in the OP this time.

if i liked steins gate will i like this?

man, the character designs look so generic

Is this out anywhere else or do you really expect me to register an account just to watch a PV?

>not having a nicovideo account
Newtrash please leave.

Why the fuck should I have one? I don't even speak moon.

So who here wants to bet that this will be a worse adaptation than Chaos;Head got?

That would require ridiculous amounts of QUALITY.

>Noah fucking never
>this turns as another garbage adaptation
>Chaos saga will never have respect that deserves

I'm thinking of reading Chaos;Head.
I actually fully installed Noah on my tablet, and only then noticed the translation isn't complete. Thus I decided to read the Windows version instead.
Is Noah significantly better than the original?

new routes and ending , yes its really superior

Unfortunately yes. It adds much needed characterization and routes for all the heroines. The only thing the windows version has going for it is the bad end which Noah lacks for some reason.

C;C is like double the length of C;H, so yes, it will be terrible if it's really only 1-cour.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH Why couldn't they have just given Chaos;Child Robotics;Notes' 22 episodes?

You mean why couldn't they have given R;N two or three more episodes.

Otherwise the answer to your question is because they're four damn years apart.

To be honest I'm not sure if another couple episodes would have saved R;N from being the mediocre show it was.

Well, not like I have much choice, I guess. Will have to read through the original anyway.
A shame, though.

It's kind of intentional
The characters in Chaos;Head look like super generic VN characters, but then shit gets really dark and psychological

man they really changed the seals
>double
it's probably quite a bit more than that, just doing the normal end takes like 50 hours, and then if you do all the routes and then true end it's like 70 hours
but it's possible we might just get normal end with a bit of teasing for true end

some make series;series>series;series scale,.
ex: S;G>R;N>C;H

how will O;N , C;C compared? also A;C

>70 full hours.
Fuck this adaptation really is going to blow isn't it?

Are those real numbers? People told me S;G 0 would be 30/40 hours, but I finished it in 20.

that is my personal experience, it could be different for different people depending on reading speed, it took me exactly 30 hours for S;G0

Do you even listen to voice clips?

(VNs)
S;G > C;C > S;G 0 > C;H > R;N (last one is anime, I haven't read the VN)
I'm not ranking O;N since the story is not complete.

I think it took me around 120 hours to read C;C. I'm fucking slow in Japanese.
For comparison, S;G says I have 84 hours in and S;G 0 says 78. (Also in Japanese.)
That's all routes for all of them (including all triggers in C;C). I also read the tips. I listen to the voice clips, of course.

O;N is technically not a sci-fi adventure series entry, they just used the naming scheme for some reason.

that's a lot of fucking stills

His sword is an eye? What does it mean? Whose eye is that eye?

その目神の目

Same as this user except I haven't read C;C.

Maybe we will get a split cour.

By the way, the trailer looks like shit.

We won't. The dream is long dead.

Really? I thought it looked fine

At least the art is better than Chaos;Head's anime. Although that's not a huge accomplishment.