Apparently Youtube wants us to help them moderate ?

Noticed this on YC today, am I the tenth person to point this out already?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15815785
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This could be good.

What did Corey mean by that?

>if the wrong people like your product we are taking your money away
fantastic news for said 'wrong people'

"Youtube E-celebs" on suicide watch

But Sup Forums uses a dereferer service before redirecting to the target link?

Now the question is who do we gas first?

I'm sure there's some nuance here, mechanisms for detecting spam and such.

I like it.

It probably horrifies YC a lot more than their coworkers are secretly all over Sup Forums, and not liberal assblasted faggots like most of the yuppies that hang out there.

if you think there aren't ways to follow the chain back to the source, you're deluded
if you think that ways exist but Google of all companies isn't using them, you're turbodrunk

the jews

Yc?

should have put some things back up first before you tell them what to take off

the robots that are constantly scanning the net can add Sup Forums links to their search results, so what makes you think that correlating timestamps on the fucking post ID as well as the link, with the frequency and timestamp of incoming traffic? Deduction my dude.

That's not the point. The point is that referal info is not used, but rather crawling. And using crawling to decide to demonetize is almost certainly illegal, and definitely against yt's guidelines, which is a good thing should someone want to lawsuit (or generally fuck with yt).

ycombinator.

hacker news.

At least Im guessing thats what YC is supposed to mean here given that looks quite a lot like their format.

Basically SF Valley faggot zone for cargo culting programmers.

>moot literally works for google
>d-d-d-do they know about our secret club?

Gulag can track referral links using the headers if you click a link on someone else's site. I don't know how the browsers react to the highlight right click & go for links but it wouldn't surprise me that Gulag is leaking it too.
I doubt someone at Sup Forums can cut the gravy, their probably deranking you for every Sup Forums referral on goog's side.

>you demonetize anything as long as it has clicks from "undesirable" sites
I understand that YT being managed by literal brainlets/women but even they should understand implications of this. Unless they white (kek) list everyone who support their agenda, but then what's the point in having this mechanism in the first place if they could do this to begin with...
>google labeled Sup Forums undesirable
Nice.

So if our watches mean the person will get demonetized, why won't we just abuse this then?

It's more likely that it's filtered through the SJW grapevine that he's a deplorable and is being manually targeted.

Friendly reminder that Mootykins isn't our ally

>I don't know how the browsers react to the highlight right click & go for links
homofox tracks that

I can only draw 2 conclusions.

1.) TY is so hammered by the backlash of its own bullshittery.
2.) Is a trick to better monitor and keep tabs on Sup Forums.
kind of like gangs became the police back in the 1800s

How the fuck did reddit have a good idea?

A broken clock is right twice a day

Wow. Thanks for the heads up.

Google is definitely allowed to monitor where their traffic is coming from. It's their domain.

Pretty sure this is HN and not Reddit.

With all the shit videos getting force-memed on a daily basis here, I think it's Google not admitting their AI system is like at an 80 iq, which is huge but will still do retarded things.

Can't force reviewbrah level meme magic, nobody forced his popularity. He's a charming fella who is earnest, and that's what attracts people. Most content on youtube is fakery and people shy away from the more overt bullshit personalities that your average jump-cut overestimating color makeup hair background warriors put on.

Basically fuck you and you're cancer for being a gay Lil meme forcer. Not your personal army

Sup Forums has google analytics on it mate

Op said YC, is it that hard to read? Faggot didn't give the link
>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15815785