Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

If you have over 1.5 million yen you could get this real life statue of Rem.

Oh also this was just translated: "Rem's very ordinary happy day"
docs.google.com/document/d/17zws_eQfdV4XcFbal-vRZmCB5u6n6E-MhM9Y9JZ1Q6U/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tM8BWQYS!IlFI_3Lhd5BKbVS9O_JDqN-ZFo28SDZSHylPUqjKXjg
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Re:Zero got second place in niconico's AOTY poll:
(beaten by JJBA)

Subaru should be ashamed. Moving a young maiden's heart that much in order to make her lose her self restraint is nothing short of devilish.

Good thing Rem shows how good her self judgment is until the end

I fixed the 2 bucket lines. Puck and Bucket look a little similar so I mistook it for Puck as my focus dropped gradually over the many hours I worked on it

Don't forget.

mega.nz/#!tM8BWQYS!IlFI_3Lhd5BKbVS9O_JDqN-ZFo28SDZSHylPUqjKXjg

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

So would people mind if post Arc 6 Rem had a redesign?

>Oh also this was just translated: "Rem's very ordinary happy day"
In other news, I just started to work helping with the Betty and Rem one.

The beginning seems to be Rem chiding Betty on the messiness of her room.

The only redesign i can think of is if she let her own hair grow.

Depends on how radical of a chance it would be. Long hair would be fine i think.

Betty sleeps in the archive, right. I'm sure it drives Rem up the wall that she can't clean it.

She'd have to find the archive in the first place.

She could just ask Subaru to open the door to the archives and take Betty out to play or whatever while she cleans.

She's in Betty's archive right now, and is apparently dissatisfied with how dusty it is.

She did consider her clothes too however, and it came up in her day off. There's also this scene from the first loop.

I'd mind if her personality had a "redesign".

>[Subaru: It’ll be okay, calm down! Even if I were to get someone involved with damage from occult stuff, Emilia-tan would be the last one I’d involve. Beako would be the first sacrifice.]

>[Beatrice: Why’d you bring me up there? I don’t understand, I suppose!]

>[Emilia: Really? Are you being seriously serious? You’ll make Beatrice your first sacrifice?]

>[Beatrice: You too. What are you saying with your confusion!? I want to beat up the both of you, I suppose.]

>[Rem: That’s right. I don’t get this. The person that Subaru-kun should depend on first for this is me. Beatrice-sama should not be used for this!]

>[Beatrice: Why must I be insulted like this!? This is shameless, I suppose!]

----

>The arrival of Subaru and the others gets noticed by Emilia, who came to the hall beforehand, and then she raised her voice at them. Everyone else responds to that voice, and Rem rushed over to them.

>[Rem: Good work, Subaru-kun. Leaving Beatrice-sama up to Subaru-kun was the best idea after all. As expected of the person in charge of the mansion’s Beatrice.]

>[Subaru: Heh, I’m embarrassed. Well, this is the least I could do as the best Beatrice worker.]

>[Beatrice: I don’t recall you being the person in charge of me, nor do I recall you being my worker! This is extreme disgrace, I suppose!]

>Beatrice was angry at the two cheerful individuals, but Subaru and Rem calmly ignored her. Beatrice quivered angrily at that treatment, but a small silhouette gently swooped down upon her shoulder.

I love how they team up and annoy Beako this way.

Google translate is giving me a little of how Betty thinks of Rem and Ram too. The translation is as shit as you'd expect, but it's still kind of funny.

>The servant of this mansion, the little sister of the twin sister's rude disgrace ---- Rem.

Wait, yeah. That translation is a bit wrong, but I think Betty is getting annoyed at Rem's superficially polite attitude.

Like amnesiac Rem? Oh man would that be a ride. Watch her fall in love all over again.

The pv for the game is uploaded on YT.
Japs are pissed that Rem/Ram reference themselves as "I" in pv beucase they always used "Rem or Ram" when them referenced themselves in anime/novels.

with someone else

Honestly since it's basically just a fan service game that sounds like nitpicking.

A fan service game needs to be the most rigorous in paying mind to these details otherwise it will fail to service the fans

That is a pretty bad slip-up but given its premise everyone and thing is already out of character.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Why would I want that? I want one of Saint Subaru-sama

>real life statue
Like any other figure?

Maybe he meant life sized.

I'd wear this if it only said REM

I just realised a thing about Subaru.
His power is that he is quite literally a massive walking spoiler, he is unreasonably obsessed with the not-best-girl, he has little strengths outside the return by death and he was an ordinary japanese schoolboy before suddenly being pushed into a highly destructive world of magic and shit. Now what is Subaru the car maker known for? Massive fucking spoilers, unreasonable obsession with boxer engines, very modest budget by carmaker standards and unexpectedly pushing their ordinary family sedan into highly destructive world of rallying. Suffaru is literally the best car.

My god tappei the madman has thought of everything

In alternate universe my Twitter is full of Ferri X Crusch-sama instead of Juli X Subaru.

Cars not needed.

What chapter does Subaru get ass raped again?

Alright. News on the Betty/Rem story. It seems to take place after an Emilia/Ram story where they made Subaru some food with Mayonnaise. Rem's a bit jealous because she wasn't there, so she went to go bother Betty to help her.

>Alright.

There is only one person in the Re:Zero fandom who starts his sentences like that.

I would have completely missed it if not for Sup Forums, thanks

Is there? I haven't been paying attention. I sometimes habitually use that after I've been working on something for awhile, but I don't think it's a regular thing for me.

Who does it?

>Who does it?

The speedy one.

Then I don't think that's me.

Okay, my radar wasn't working properly, carry on trooper.

If it was life sized it should be way more detailed and the clothing should be an actual costume.

Do you even know what life sized means?

I will. But yes, it seems Rem really is the #2 Betty botherer in the household, and I think there may have been a bit mentioned that she probably interacts with Betty more than anyone besides Subaru. Since she was actually able to go bring a food tray into Betty's room, I think she was actually able to find it. I only have a vague idea of the contents right now. I think they might have regular cleaning inspections scheduled?

>without me, it would've been a lot worse

The later knowledge that he was indirectly responsible for every arc except 2 going the way it did must have hit him hard.

So did Echidna get no compensation as I thought or was she a sneaky, sneaky witch?

>follows fujos
>gets fujoshit

This is your own fault desu

It was Rem and Emilias fault.

I follow people who retweet Re:Zero art. I also can't unfollow one fujo because it has drawn some Ferri.

I bet you he unironically thought this at least once after his duel with Julius since they both wanted to keep him out of the political stuff.

I think her compensation may be Subaru removing Sanctuary's barrier thanks to giving support to Emilia, and being able to possess the Lewes Omega in order to escape Sanctuary.

I want Echidna to recreate her body and recreate the other witches bodies too.

Minerva would be super annoying for every side of the conflict. I wonder how you would fit her into the plot.

Witch souls don't seem to be compatible with just any physical body.

Emilia always tried to hold him back. She was an ungrateful bitch who used his loyalty for her own gains. Rem was a backstabbing little whore who dumped him in the middle of nowhere in an unknown world with just a sack of coins. Subaru did NOTHING wrong.

Are witch souls compatible with my DICK?

I dunno, let's see how fast it dissolves into Daphne.

N-Nevermind.

Ferri is so damn pure. I need some heartwarming with Ferri. Him kissing Crusch-sama or something.

something heartwarming*

>that entire scene and the one where he yells at Emilia after the Julius duel

Satella needs to drop a "you were fucking assholes to Toyota-kun in a billion different timelines and he still got himself mulched dozens of times to save you" bomb on them. At this point I just want to see Emilia go through bloody hell and horrid suffering so she knows what has happened to Subaru.

Not to mention Rem getting knowledge of previous loops where she beat Subaru to death and yet he still helped her would be fun to watch.

That doesn't make sense honestly. Emilia in the true timeline doesn't remember what he did for her and he wasn't the one to ultimately do the final bit of problem solving up to that point. It was Reinhard and Roswaal. He was literally some suspicious random who claimed to be buying back her emblem and shielded her at the right time. He by that point was a recovering servant who had no business or qualifications doing anything political, and even though he was brought along on the trip as a reward of sorts(he didn't need Felix's treatment specifically) he still acted like a spoiled brat.

Jesus, how will Tappei cockblock them if she wakes up?

Minerva could punch your dick and it would probably allow you to cum without end.

user...

Emilia is going to prevent her from waking up out of pure jealousy. She's going to realize she's losing the Subarubowl and the only way for her to win is to take out the competition.

He showed his absolute loyalty to her over and over again.

Pretty cool that Re:Zero only got beaten by something huge like Jojo.

From her perspective he literally met her at the warehouse just before Elsa attacked, shielded her in the heat of the moment and may've been a thief or spy trying to steal her emblem. She wasn't even sure why he decided to work at the mansion or broke down crying on his second day, and the mabeast incident wasn't even specific to her nor was she present (and Roswaal did all the work once he showed up, his most significant contribution was something personal to Rem). Subaru's loyalty made no real sense to her since it's out of context and it certainly didn't excuse his actions.

If he were truly loyal he could have listened to his waifus and stay put for a couple of hours when asked to. Or not get separated from her by wandering off. And let's not forget he almost died by falling out of the carriage and that's why Emilia was holding his hands. He had a clear three strikes here.

That would certainly satisfy the Emilia = Satella theorists and Rem would be the missing link to this change. However, the vision Emilia was shown involved Rem waking up and we need Aldebaran's subplot to finally come into play.

These people are children.
This country is going to get taken over by children.

She wanted him as a tool to be kept in the background. Like a simple maid. He tried his hardest to stay relevant in her life as her affairs got increasingly grand in scale, but she just threw it away. Despite his loyalty and love. What he did was a last desperate attempt at staying relevant and being more than a simple maid.

Just finished the anime, don't care about spoilers.

Does Subaru get closer to Rem?

Yes but it it was in scenes you've sort of already seen but were cut/altered in the anime.

Yes, he does, but she also goes into a coma.

He was only in her life for a month and much of that was spent weak from getting chomped on by dogs in Emilia time. He had no other qualifications to prove himself and had no reason to be involved. He also was the one who wanted to be a servant. Just because he wasn't relevant then doesn't mean he couldn't be relevant later. That was completely out of line. Wilhelm and later even he said it was just a front to feel good about himself.

They cut out many scenes involving the two, the most glaring ones being how Subaru says that he can't help but feel his heart beast faster when he looks at Rem under the tree and feels bad for it since he rejected her, and Rem says something like "you know, i wouldn't mind being your second wife" with Subaru replying that if Emilia was ok with it, he wouldn't mind. And the other one where after the tree falls and the whale dies, Rem faked dying and asked Subaru to tell her that he loves her, and he starts to cry and exclaims that he does love her and won't let anyone else have her, only for her to touch his lips and go "just kidding!".

He tells her that if she had really died he would have died as well, and almost kiss, but then Felix shows up and cockblocks them.

And then tragedy strikes and something happens to Rem and Crusch on the way back to the capital.

See for yourself

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

What scenes were cut/altered?

No doubt she'll wake up. I'm just trying to get my waifu fix.

Then you make them from scratch. It's highly possible in a world of magic.

Alright. I think I know the gist of the Rem and Betty story now. It's pretty short, but kind of fun to see those two interact on their own.

Check out the pastebin. The two most important ones are the at the top of the link.

Is Remon working on it?

He will be.

Now that Christmas has passed, and everybody has had a chance to absorb my writing, what did you all think of my translation of the Christmas special?

I know that everybody was too "busy" to give me their opinions the first time around.

Is she the least waifuable witch?

Anyone got the collection of detailed chapter summaries?

read the thread.

It's in the pastebin.

>pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
Ok thanks, I didn't see the link.

He's madly in love with Rem at this point despite her being in a coma.

more so than Emilia?

He tells her he can't really place a position on then, and he won't.

They're equal in his eyes. He even said they're both #1 where the anime changed it to #1 and #2 (fucking Whitefox) and repeated the sentiment in a few other instances. Everything else is just speculation and/or some personal interpretation that incites a pointless waifu war.

I think Minerva needs to stay dead. Her power is bad news and you can't just tell her to cool it.

>No doubt she'll wake up. I'm just trying to get my waifu fix.
Probably, eventually. Its going to be awhile, but here's hoping at least by the end of arc 6.

End of Arc 6, Rem wakes up, last page is this but with "Who are you?" instead.

The anime didn't change it, he did state he had a number 1 and 2 in his heart, he just changed his view on it later.

That's painful enough that it may happen.

What even made him change his mind anyway? He was still very shy about it when explaining it to Emilia after Rem was reintroduced to everyone else.

I expect them to be able to fix her, but it might end up being more complicated than it really needs to, like involving tracking down Ley or some shit. Or maybe they can wake her up and move to track down Ley anyway as the arc boss. Really they've got the main people that need to take a piece of him assembled. If Rem's not awake, maybe her memories can shit talk him while he's losing.