Why do Conservashits insist on voting agaisnt their best economic interests?

(((Economic Interests)))

You keep posting this idiotic shit and never answering.

Fucking spammer shit posters... the mods are killing pol by letting this happen.

There are better boards out there that don't put up with this crap.

Jew rats

Lol, typical gay backlash... cut off gay disease drugs, and they pick on old ladys...

1:1 correlation

You are on Sup Forums, you moron

80-90% of us support Hitler

Just like me

jews

Higher taxes = better state resources = better education = better boarder control = better transport = better infrastructure.

Health insurance... who cares? Just don't get sick.

saged

hitler did not build the berlin wall you leftist scum
it was commies

>ask not what your country can do for you, but rather what can you do for your country
t. A guy who is undoubtedly in your top 3 presidents of all time list

How is voting to be replaced by far cheaper workforce (or have you wages cut in the best case scenario) in any worker's interest?

But I’m getting a tax cut and I never was on obamacare

> higher taxes
[citation needed]
SAGE

most conservatives understand that going against natural law is unsustainable. lmao darwin

Why do democrats love central banking so much?

>Trump cuts working class taxes
>Trump fails to repeal Obama care

Yet shills will post threads saying he is raising taxes and cutting healthcare

Gas yourself d&c kike

Sage and report

Hey, you changed your bot's pic, good for you!

>implying I pay taxes
>implying I use hospitals

I didn't vote for trump to get rid of them, that would never happen.

I voted for trump to piss them off for being so incorrectly on the moral high horse.

To get rid of the gays, mexicans, and muslims, obviously!

>Who do conservatives vote to reduce immigration
>Immigrants force wages down for everyone in the country making sure everyone earns less.

So personal finances (mine have been better since Trump) and health care for degenerates and fatties (my health care is better and cheaper since Trump) is our highest priority? Are you a kike by chance?

We vote for what's best for the country not for ourselfes. We are selfless and caring people.

Now get your ass over the border taco nigger.

>implying that having your money redistributed to niggers and spics who do nothing but sit on their ass all day is in your economic interest

Why do they continue? The left and their memes.
And yet again it's not even funny, We voted for President Trump to Make America Great Again.
Are you projecting?

Why do you think your economic interests belong to someone in a completely different state?
It might make sense that someone in a heavily taxed state(IL) would want lower taxes. On the other hand someone in a red state might be more than willing to pay more to buy new text books in the county they live in.

Arrogance is the easy thing to attribute to you but it's your lacking mental capacities at fault more likely.

But my taxes are lower and I can actually afford insurance now.

But if you actually read Trumps plan taxes are lower for everyone and Insurance costs less so... fake news.

Why do progtards always assume "best economic interests" mean guberment gibs?

You idiot. The Soviets built the Berlin Wall.
Ironically and finally a good meme except again your facts are wrong.

>handouts are good
>(((class warfare)))

dank meme, fellow resister.

Loser.

As a Lebanese christian from TX, getting rid of mexicans and muslims is only the start. We have been invaded by the shitskins long enough. My taxes will actually be lowered and maybe i can use my old doctor again. As of now, my doctor has neither a pointy stick or a scary mask, pathetic.

We got what we wanted idk what you’re talking about

The aren't that bright. Uneducated white males.

They just NEED a leader. They are the worms of planet earth, and have nothing going for them. Trump legitimizes:

Rape
Cowardice
Racism
Fascism
etc

They just want to be important for one minute and Trump used them with his campaign lies about Hillary, a wall, muslims, etc to rile them morons up. But he is a career criminal and a mafia thug. We will remove him at any cost.

when you realize you voted for Trump knowing all along it was the Jews destroying our economy and industry. Jews taking all of our money, you realize Trump better do something before he gets JFK'd and shut down the fed and take back control of the US government through an armed coup expelling congress and killing all those who were elected but have oaths swearing their allegiances to foreign powers like Israel with the citizenship and passports to match.

It's introspection with them, they believe you go to the government to cure perceived inadequacies, notice they live in walled and guarded neighborhoods while accusing others of being bigots?

>Obamacare
>in my economic interests
The only people who benefit from Obobocare are niggers with no jobs and insurance companies. Everyone in my family and most of the people I know had our premiums go through the roof because of it. My mother lost the insurance policy she'd had for over ten years and was forced to get it somewhere else for literally double the cost. Do you have any idea how many people lost their jobs and how many small businesses were forced to close so that the faggot in chief could feed his messiah complex? Obamacare was written by insurance companies, for the benefit of insurance companies. It's robbing people who actually have to work for a living blind.

where are the pics going we demand an end to the jews running our banks and the fed taking our taxes? how retarded is this shit?

No one on /pol pay taxes Cucklord and if we did.. totally worth it

You watched Disney growing up didn't you?

You mad Bro?
You mad?

Because they are dumb and easily brainwashed.

Really that's about it. Note I'm not saying Democrats are any better. Most democrats are dumb and easily brainwashed too.

That being said, if you make less than $50,000 as a single man or less than $75,000 in a household of 4, and you still vote republican, you're really really dumb. Nothing the GOP does is meant to benefit you, in fact nearly all their policies are designed to fuck you and your children over as hard as they can.

Your boy friend. You'd have to fight micheal Robinson over him.

>implying the insurance I was forced to pay for was worth having
>implying my taxes are going up just because your blanket statement says it will

This pic says it all

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

I stopped using kikebook awhile ago is this the shit occupy democrats is really posting

OP you're a retard, grass roots conservatives are not interested in material gain as much as they are interested in purging society of evil. Our politics are entirely dominated by ideological concerns with money as a secondary objective at best. We have identified you as being a modern synagogue of satan and we're going to wreck your shit come hell or high-water.

People who voted for Trump wanted to save the future of the country and their children. If they have to take an economic hit now to make things better down the road then that's acceptable. Only liberals think they should fuck over future generations and get money for doing it.

Matt Lauer is that you?

How is importing millions of non-whites in my economic interest?

Double dependencies write-off. That's 2000$. You are a liar at best or simply another "dumb and easily brainwashed" democrat, who'll more than likely benefit greatly from these tax proposals. In other words a pinhead.

You deserve a treat.

Both the dems fault.

>Why do Conservashits insist on voting agaisnt their best economic interests?
What did he mean by this?
I see this buzzword or blanket statement tossed around quite a bit.

I'm a nihilist I just want to watch it all burn