I'm Not Racist Rap Video

Can we all agree that the Trump supporter in this rap video is woke as fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0&t=4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mMfavxyFUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM|
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The black guy’s part is shit and who the fuck cares about eminem

Guys, you realise that both sides are rapped by the same nigger? Who's not in the video.

Black guy who wrote the white guys lyrics didn’t think to mention the jews

White niggers don't matter

It's a great video up until the 03:05 mark.

how insightful

White guy is obese which immediately gives you a sense of disgust, gets to go first because he is privileged. Constantly has an angry expression while saying his shit.

Black guy is fit, remains calm and dismissive of the hate spewed at him. When he makes his points agressively while dominating the white man who then listens...and learns.

The white guy realizes he is wrong and makes the effort to hug first.

Its like white guilt the music video

Yeah I gotta say I was surprised how educated this rapper is on both sides of the spectrum, he must lurk Sup Forums or just be really exposed to that shit on twitter.

>White guy is obese which immediately gives you a sense of disgust, gets to go first because he is privileged. Constantly has an angry expression while saying his shit.
And that's very accurate

Yeah it's a bit biased that way but it's a hip hop song written by a black dude, not necessarily a redpilled genre.

I heard a lot of blacks are pissed off because he made the white guy arguments more logical and fact based, while the black guy comes off as more emotional.

That's because it's the truth, they need us, we'd be better off without them.

>straw men: the rap

also, west virginia and kentucky and perfect examples of parasitic hellholes with skyrocketing poverty rates, food stamp consumption, STD prevalence, infant mortality, etc and they are 95 and 90% white respectively. the problem isn't niggers; it's rural conservatism.

Well lets be honest, no black arguments are based on logic or fact.

No, like 20% of whites are the problem while 80% of blacks are the problem, ftfy.

>muh facts

never back you up. trumpcucks like you only know how to argue from emotion, like little girls. it's why your communiteis can't survive without wealth distribution from liberal states.

case in point right here;

>muh emotion

go cry in a corner like a bitch. or better yet, get a job so my tax dollars dont have to put food on your rural, poorfag table. fucking subhuman.

>most of those states are the blackest in the union

I'm from Southern California, dipshit.

Mississippi, Louisiana, DC and many of these states have large negro populations...

>Your all equal goys, race is just a construct to divide us
>except me im the master race *handrub*
A Jew was involved in making this video im certain. Niggers and Whites can never reconciliate as equals.

Would rather watch scat and gore than click on the cringest of cringe. Forced racial bullshit + epic rap battle. Mlp Conventions are less cringe. Coffee pot.

Why the fuck you faggots posting this nigger shit on here?

The white guys part really dove into the real problems of the cultural difference, where as the black guy just made excuses and complained that nothing was his fault.

cringe

>rap video is woke as fuck
only a nigger would say that.

sage all posts related to this video

This has to be bait. Lel, here's your (you) user

>rap
kys nigger
saged

yeah, my weird takeaway from this is that joyner cosigns more with the right because the bars and points made in part 2 felt much weaker

Why does this keep being posted here

The hook SHOULD be "there are two sides to every story" that'd make it better

Can't spell crap or rape without rap

Rapping from a white perspective is not a new thing. youtube.com/watch?v=9mMfavxyFUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He just seems to be a prejudice republican.

Well let me just fucking check my own damn trips, even if I must do so myself.

Also, I like how the end conclusion is still perfectly politically correct, with the white person implying "so sorry" without rebutting about tax parasitism of blacks and their refusal to pick up their fucking trash and be respectable, reasonable or humble. Not that white people are sinless. Kind of stupid video really.

He is white why is he saying nigga am black but I will make a diss track if this get 8 likes

>rap
>Retards
>Attempting
>Poetry

Woke, you having a laugh mate. Same old nigger bollocks propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM|

FUCK YERSELF

>im not racist muh family married to black people
>le 10 percent
BLACKED

Boomer tier shit.

this could have been pretty good honestly but he fell for the im not racist muh black friend thing nobody says. also most points he makes in the first part he doesn't even address in the second. he just gets angry.

I think it would have been better if the nignog had pulled out a gat and capped the honkey after he flipped the table. Then the camera could have zoomed in on the slowly dying whitey and had him say, "But... I'm not racist...." Then fade to black.

Because a lot of people find it interesting.

Is this the purest form of cancer?

>retard thinks military bases = Tanisha and Cletus' welfare

ok

why did he have to use a fat sloppy ameriburger

Im convinced this level of honesty with each other is the only feasible way of a peaceful solution. It will never happen though.

Legit nobody needs your nor whoever you claim to be apart of.

Stop acting like you matter

>White guy explained politely his view of things >The nigga stood up, started to throw tables, slapped white guy's hat off and started to chimp out
Am I supposed to relate to this ape?

>And that's very accurate

And maybe next time we can have a double wide black mamajama wid her five chillins hoggin up space at Wallmart followin her around. You know the kind that take up the whole aisle and won't move for shit. That would be accurate too.

OOOOOoooooooOOOYYYYYYY
VEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is the rapper a half cast? if so he blatantly prefers his Huwhite side.