You guys are not really racist, right?

You guys are not really racist, right?
Its just satire, right?

Sup Forums is satire, yes.

I only hate the human race and Estonians.

I liek turtles

FUCK OFF achmed, go fuck a goat or something

Sup Forumstards are not doing it for satire, they are just astronomically retarded, especially the americans

It’s a secret to everybody, now keep pretending and don't tell anyone.

i make hates threads about wh*te from times to time but to be honest i actually like wh*te people, they are going to work at 7:00am to pay my welfare when i go their flat basement fuck their wifey

>Trips of Truth
/thread

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sup Forums is board of peace

>racism is bad
lack of honest racism is what got us into this mess

sure you do. dat inbred inferiority complex is showing

>racist
You mean noticing trends?

This.
#notallpolacks

I work with black people and have some as neighbors and doing that for just a year has been enough to make me 100% racist. However I secretly hope Muslims take over the world because I hate the Left.

Sure.

Yeah no we are actually racists, in that we believe in genetics and that evolution applies to humans as well.

Try not to get beheaded by Los Zetas, Juan.

I was only sorta racist

Then I started working at a place that gives cash in-hand for used clothing.

Now I never take my eyes off a nigger, and palm my CCW if I ever get close to one

Idk depends, define your definition of racism. I did quote on quote never used to question many things, like the race realism. That was probably my biggest redpill on here. I don't hate black ppl by their individual characteristic assuming they're a good person. But there is some pretty good evidence to say that some cultures are just inferior to others.

I'm not racist, I just hate kikes, niggers, beaners and mudslimes.

You're not really a complete idiot right ? This post is just satire right?

Based Nips are based

sandniggers and black niggers doesnt count as human so not really racist at all

That what my uncle said

Yup, just satire

Oi cunt!, why though?

I'm not really racist it's just that statistically blacks commit more violent crime so I don't want them living near me.

>implying racism isn't natural
>implying racism is even bad
>implying Sup Forums is satire
Sup Forums is Schrodinger's satire.

Racism ? Never heard about that. What is it ?

>blanche
She's not white abdel