Libya; a democratic society free of tyrannical dictatorship

Libya; a democratic society free of tyrannical dictatorship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ancapistan

jews

Libya in one image.

Sounds like a job for Super Icke!

if they end up as kebabs then they cant come to europe

Well this would be fitting were it not for the fact that the country was destabilized by the hand of western intervention and they aren't really asking for more.

Hillary and the Kenyan literally caused this.

I am not religious, but some higher being saved us from that vile cunt. If she won I would be in a foxhole in Ukraine right now...we dodged a bullet lads.

Every single article covering this is basically
>wypipo plz halp

Yeah we removed a dictator, but the people are who shoved a bayonet up his ass and killed him. The nigger rebels have created the country they wanted.

David is my conspirafu

>no link

mine as well. the lizard people don't like him very much

*unzips dick*

They are truly the only african country where (((white))) people made it worse than before, and leftist think they saved it, sigh.....

So they're ramping up the propaganda regarding Libya. Where the fuck are they going to try and take this? We should take more refugees? We should go in and get involved? Who knows.

Gaddafi told too much truth about the US and Israel and they got him in the end. F for him

wanting to move away from the petrol dollar got him killed

Just let it be.
NATO involvement is what caused the mess in the first place and who knows this might make african migrants think twice about making the trek to Europe.

> Hey guys Gaddafi was so terrible, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

>Sub-Saharan African migrants heading for Europe are captured by gangs and exploited.
Thanks Libya, kill them all.

Checked

We need to pay Libya to start capturing and torturing as many subsaharan africans as they can

Its almost like removing Ghadafi was a bad idea or something.
>Muh Legacy

>free of tyrannical dictatorship
Thanks to Hillery and Nigger Obama

Thanks, Hillary!

Libya was a ok country before the jews got involved.

literally nothing wrong with that

>tfw blacks voted for Hillary who is responsible for the current enslavement of blacks in Libya

NIGS IN A BLANKET
FRY 'EM LIKE BACON

Finally SOME KIND OF disincentive. FINALLY holy shit.

He was the original and best /ourguy/

>Libya was a ok country before before being "liberated" from the Italian colonization

Fixed

A liberal and a nigger causing the emergence of slave markets by deposing a previous ruler through funding revolutions and protests and thereby destabilizing a nation on the premise that he was enslaving his people? Now I’ve heard everything!

obama's legacy

He did nothing wrong.
Other than dare to oppose the (((petrodollar))) of course.

Source?

So this is where the euros are going.

No roads there.
Robocop will sort it out.

You should start up a GoFundME

> we removed a dictator
Everyone who USA doesn't like is a dictator

The La Li Lu Le Lo really do control the masses, you do know Libya had the highest literacy rating in Africa and no homeless, he's also one of the reason the prices of oil was high but it was necessary to provide for the people. Its just not fucking fair how racist ruin everything good, I'm honestly convinced its a mental illness unchecked at this point

He deserved it for giving Megrahi a parade.

This
>pledges to fight authoritarianism worldwide
>supports sanctions on Rhodesia
>supports the monarchy of saudi arabia

"I just saved $40b on a border wall by switching to slavery."

I'm not saying we should be just like Libya. All I'm saying is why can't we learn from Libya, just this once?

>when the first black president brings back African slavery

thats what obama fought for you ungrateful sambo. he wanted black people to be used as cattle. if you deny the new free nation of lybia the right to use niggers as food then your a bigot and probably a latent homosexual

Allah bless the free market

Burritos instead of kebabs?

>Libya; a democratic society free of tyrannical dictatorship.

I love it.
The free market steps in to save Europe from African migrants.

FPBP

Pardon my practicality, but if it is true Arabs can cook niggers we may have found a solution to Arab hunger and niggers!

Nigger shawerma when?

Any illegal becomes the property the man who captured it. There would have to be some sensible regulation (slaves cannot be employed, are only for domestic labor. No more than one three slaves total, and no more than one per every three houehold members. All slaves must be nonwhite.), proper licensing and castration, but nothing mroe complicated or expensive than adopting a stray, having it fixed and getting it licensed.

What the UN is going to do about that?

Bombing them again? Maybe It'll work this time.

KEK

Instead we continue to fester while the degeneracy mounts high all around us. Ukrainian summer and winter would toughen you up. We need a big blowout now to fix this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

We replaced a (mostly) secular dictator that was consistently raising the quality of life for his people with a hodgepodge of religious zealots.
We killed 20x as many Libyans as Gaddafi in what the West claimed was 'genocide'.

We turned Syria from what would have been a few thousand killed, to as many as 350,000. And it's still not over.

We supported religious extremists in every country in the 'Arab Spring'.
It was all CIA ops.
I wish that was a joke, but it's not.

>But muh free-markets.

Gaddafi supported Communism and the Soviet Union, did terrorist attacks in Europe and backed leftist terrorist organizations like the IRA and ETA. How the fuck can Sup Forums defend this sandnigger? Have Mudslimes overrun this board?

BASED Burger.

Slavery should be legal

t. David Cameron.

He had a private harem where he raped women and hoarded all the oil wealth for himself. How the fuck is that raising the living standards?

Not to mention he sponsored terrorism in Europe, supported the Soviet Union and backed the IRA. M8, fuck you.

Fuck off Mudslime and go back to complaining about da ebil West bombing you.

>oh no
>poor dindus
>they are made into thralls
>they are made into kebabs and dog food
>pls send ships to pick them up all of them

I am not cheering this, I am afraid they might go like this and that soros and his ilk will exploit this situation and feels to go something like that

Don't get me wrong, I think they deserve being thralls so they have to work for their food, I just fear the consequences of this in the log run of things

I'd honestly like to cut all ties to muslim majority nations other than economic/business/short-stay-tourism.

We have no business fucking around there, and they have no business being here.
I'd give all those already in the West 15k and a free plane ticket to the Islamic majority nation of their choice and wish them well.

Then I'd start guillotining our own elites/politicians for corruption like it was the French revolution.

If you didn't let them in your country, it would add up to fuck-all.

Your fault for letting go of your empire instead of rubbing out that cult.

Is xi our person?

Qaddafi was a nationalist who stood against the (((international community))) and paid the price for not selling out

Wait what does Hillary have to do with Libya?
Fill me in

He was no angel, but certainly did not deserve his fate. Not the first time a grand leader was sacrificed for the ((( greater good))).

Flex like David Icke

>21st century
>They wuz still slaves
Get it together Sub-Sahara.

what you see in your picture though, is actually the oil prices. This is before the hard jewing started

Muslims making Blacks slaves and killing those who dont sell
No one reports it as it would make Muslims bad

The only thing you will ever hear is someone telling you its all White peoples fault in the first place

>people actually believe this

Sad!

Das rite, get back to slaving you god damn fucking filthy thralls

you just admited that you are on the level of niggers

We should quit intervening in sovereign affairs. This is exactly what they want..

Liveleak link plz?

And here we fucking go, I knew it
>And the (((EU))) and AU is establishing groups
>... to evacuate the dindus
We all know what that fucking means, God fucking nigger shit

Somebody PLEASE make a meme ball.

Fpbp

what if this a European 4d chess to scare africans from going to libya to reduce migration

if anything it would be 4DC to get more refugees into europe

BASED Escalation.

t. Shareholder of BAE Systems and Locheed Martins stock.
Oil profits how much?

BASED Berlusconi user.

This, it was stable and somewhat controlling migration to Europe before Obama decided to tear it down and open the refugee floodgates and destroy Libya
Can we just leave countries alone? Why do we have to give a shit about places like Iraq and Libya?
Our only interest should've been in Afghanistan, and then only for the sake of justice and vengeance

God's work

He should have established a stable line of succession, rather than fall into a Michael Jackson eccentricity phase.
Anyway, now we know where to send all the nigs if they refuse Liberia 2.0. Kebabistan.
Put them right back where we found them. The north african slave trade.
Literally "dey culcha".

finally

I see nothing wrong here.

anti-semitic scum.
this issue, involving arabs and africans, is somehow the fault of straight white males..... i dont know how, but somehow wypipo are to blame.

I've always preferred irving

dont forget Hillarys patented No Fly Zone (TM) and Benghazi