Iwasaki's Bungou Stray Dogs S2 Soundtrack

It officially comes out tomorrow but some people have already got their hands in it:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcY5qIZJqX8

Hopefully someone uploads the whole thing soon. It and the first 4 episodes were the only good thing about the whole show.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/TVアニメ『文豪ストレイドッグス』オリジナルサウンドトラック02-岩崎琢/dp/B01M6450EJ?SubscriptionId=AKIAJYOHUDAJOFN5FQ2A&tag=sinkannet-22&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01M6450EJ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zdQJHgNX1sjPNrs34DTQ9cV00jdLbgG
tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=文豪野犬&ie=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want that fucking jazzy song that they used in the first PV.

Amazon.jp has 45-sec samples

amazon.co.jp/TVアニメ『文豪ストレイドッグス』オリジナルサウンドトラック02-岩崎琢/dp/B01M6450EJ?SubscriptionId=AKIAJYOHUDAJOFN5FQ2A&tag=sinkannet-22&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01M6450EJ

Man. Am I too greedy hoping for a S3? This show was pretty damn awesome.
Not sure how well received it was though in nipland.

Whole thing has been uploaded on Youtube, but no download links yet.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zdQJHgNX1sjPNrs34DTQ9cV00jdLbgG

That's a long link
Must have been well received enough to get two seasons in one year

But I heard that the first part rushed to much while the second left out to much.

>PV song not included

The fuck?

S2 will probably sell around 5-6k on average, just like s1, so yeah the chances are high.
I just hope the focus will be more on Dazai, I really don't care for the Tiger and the edgy guy.

I really fucking hate when this shit happens. Like WHY?

Did they even use it in the second season? I think I only heard it once in the first.

There could always be a mini-soundtrack bundled with the BD's. Like what they did for Mahouka. Hopefully it'll be there.

There's songs on the soundtrack that didn't get used at all.

Thanks.

"Too", user. The word is "too".

I want a S3 just to see Fitzgerald sperging out over pots.

The difference is hard for people with English as secondary

Or third

>Three pots for the price of one
Must be shit pots

"Tertiary", user. The word is "tertiary".

I didn't even know that word existed

Obscure vocabulary is a hobby of mine. For example, when a story has a main character, he/she is referred to as the "protagonist". However, if there's a secondary character who assists the main character, he/she is referred to as the "deuteragonist". Simon from Gurren Lagann is an example of a deuteragonist who becomes the protagonist.

The more you know.

Knowledge is awesome

It's a lot more orchestral than his usual music. I wish that damn electric guitar wasn't everywhere.

Kind of sad about the usual unreleased tracks like the PV song or the piano version of Scarlet Sky, but with that in mind I'm glad Batalha and Kante are on the OST.
Yeah, I definitely don't remember Bungou Rock 645. Sax is nice though.

I also only recall it being played in episode 7. It's like it was completely forgotten.

It didn't get two seasons, it's a split cour show.

In my head that's two seasons

Not that bad compared to some of Iwasaki's older works. Soul Eater and Katanagatari had like only half the music from the show released in their soundtracks.

>Soul Eater and Katanagatari had like only half the music from the show released in their soundtracks.
That's awful

I feel your pain. Never got why they didn't release a third soundtrack for both series cause it's not like they didn't have enough material.

Aa Erisu is lovely.

A true gentlemen of Sup Forums

Same. Some of the unreleased tracks would've given things a bit more variety.

Come to think of it, there hasn't been anything like that since Mahouka has there? Unless you count Aragoto's soundtrack getting released again with new tracks.

that was because of the hubhub that one particular track created
I think it's pretty much over, we won't get that jazzy ass track. Pack it up.

Good times.

>tfw season 3 never

友といふもの is so bittersweet yet heartwarming. Was afraid it wouldn't get released.

What a nerd.

They're so cute together.

>Dormito bene
Always nice to hear Kasahara/Shinada and Iwasaki collaborate.

Fitzgerald is handsome in the anime.

Still no download links yet?

Keep an eye on tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=文豪野犬&ie=utf-8
nyaa.se

I like this a lot more than Iwasaki's last soundtracks. Probably his best since Gatchaman.