Midnight best girl, Bakugou a shit.

Mount Lady > All

Are we done freaking out yet?

Bakugou would have made a great girl.

I think Kirishima would have made more sense as a girl

People say this about every shounen antagonist

Apparently not.

>mfw no one will give over this damn poll

Bakugou has won, but that doesn't mean all the other characters aren't good too. All the characters are great in there own right, just continue to like your favorites and move on. If you like your characters as much as you say you do, then you don't need validation from a damn poll to say if they're awesome or not. As long as YOU think they're great then who the fuck cares. Get over it, Jesus.

would have been even more cancerous

bakugo is shit though

We try to hide our homosexuality.

Forced Gender-Flip would be fun.

Ochako would explode.

Sometimes its true though
Maybe.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING GENERALSHITTER

There was already a gender flip quirk in SMASH.

And like everyone thought, Kirishimas had to cross her arms in front of her breast because they were exposed in her hero costume

Today (December 27th) is Uraraka Ochako's birthday

Say happy birthday!

>ya mad
Ya mad
>ya SEETHING
Ya SEETHING

Happy birthday Oneshot Mount Lady

Any links to the WSJ translation of Chapter 67? Actually, fuck it, any translations of Chapter 67 y'all can find please tell me.

Aoyoma is the key to all of this.

So, can someone explain to me the "fujoshi conspiracy" on Jirou's poll placement?

Because last I checked, fujoshi tend to only vote for males.

They vote for self inserts too. Jirou's lack of placement in the west poll sort of seal the deal.

apparently she did fujo things on bnha smash

Stop this generalshit, there is nothing to talk until new chapter which is next week.

The western poll didn't have Jirou, and in the untranslated version of Smash Jirou makes fujo jokes.

That's the one argument the fujo autist made I do buy.

No they don't. Fujoshi only vote for the males that they like to ship.
And are you really going to try and tell there are no fujoshi in the west?

>no fun allowed

It'd be nice if people posted

>"I'm going to become a hero..."
Yes she is going to get a hero license. Like I said, she needs one if she wants to use her quirk. When you get a hero license you automatically become a hero. However that does not mean that you work as a hero.

Since I'm lazy you might want to look at the page this guy posted and read Uraraka's thoughts. See anything off about them? It as incorrectly read as if she felt she had to suppress her feelings so that she could become a hero, but that isn't what is going on there.

Uraraka's thoughts are actually:

She has to suppress her feelings so that she can steel herself and continue being a traitor.
She admires Deku because he is doing what he have to in order to become a hero. Likewise Uraraka understand that she has to do what she is doing for the sake of whatever her reasons are (money?)

Seriously is there a compilation of all the WSJ english translated chapters? This is of vital importance, there's a very major and relevant theme shown in that chapter but I wanna make sure it's not just Niggastream being niggastream

>That's the one argument the fujo autist made I do buy.
I don't.

Tell me, have any of you ever actually MET real fujoshi? I unfortunately have. They don't tend to care about the girl characters, and certainly not enough to be their "favorite".

I disagree with your assessment. I suspect Ochako too, but I don't think she came into the Academia compromised.

It could be pretty adorable

STOP
MAKING
THREADS

who will win the Deku-bowl?

There is no excuse for your newfaggory

>She has to suppress her feelings so that she can steel herself and continue being a traitor.
She admires Deku because he is doing what he have to in order to become a hero. Likewise Uraraka understand that she has to do what she is doing for the sake of whatever her reasons are (money?)
see what l meant? assume she's a traitor first and work backwards from there

you're an idiot

Since the whole theme to BnHA is super heroes, I'd love to see different "eras" for some of their costumes. Similar to how Deku points out when All might is wearing his Silver age costume.

If you're just gonna make the basic arguments don't forget this page. I think you're off base with the motive and the backstory, but whatever, more discussion means we'll get closer to solving this mystery.

>tfw I will never rub Mount Lady's feet while she's huge ;-;

That's retarded, no one knows the traitor's motives in full until the reveal, that doesn't mean you can't be suspicious of them.

By your logic we'd have to wait until we had knives in our backs before making accusations

Again, anyone got links to the Viz translations of the manga? Am I better off going to Win-A-Thread?

>By your logic we'd have to wait until we had knives in our backs before making accusations
Considering you just said we won't know their motives until the reveal, his logic is pretty solid to me.

If people didn't want to talk about it, then there wouldn't be.

We won't know the motives IN FULL. Try reading the posts you quote, "retard."

I stand by what I said, "asshole"

What age are they in now?

Well, you stand on shakey ground. Take Denki, for example. We have no motive for him, but it is a FACT that he was missing from his sleeping bag when the villains attacked. Does motive fucking matter when evidence points towards guilt?

With the traitor, all that matters is that Hori shows hints that they were taking steps towards betrayal. That alone is fair game.

So Nana and Gran Torino were Golden Age and All Might was Silver/Bronze Age?

How long until we see Berserk/Rage mode Deku or other heroes? And most important, what will be the trigger of that moment?

I disagree with money as the motive too, simply because there's nothing to indicate being a villain pays more.

Best

So besides Deku, who else definitely is not the traitor?

All Might (maybe)

Give me a couple of days. There's a very obvious motive besides money at work, but I need to check the Viz Translations to be sure. Should be done with the evidence before next chapter.

Bakugou

The other four that went to rescue Bakugou: Kirishima, Iida, Momo and Todoroki, I'm pretty sure

Momo, Todoroki, Bakagou, Mineta, All Might.

Toga is love
Toga is life
Toga is everything to me
Toga a miracle of the universe
Toga might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>Yes she is going to get a hero license. Like I said, she needs one if she wants to use her quirk. When you get a hero license you automatically become a hero. However that does not mean that you work as a hero.
Then what would be the purpose of a traitor/villain getting one? Why work to legally use your quirk to do Ilegal things? That sounds working to be a cop and then first day on the job you try and rob a bank.
Hell her being a traitor would be worse for her situation because if she gets arrested her parents would have even more money problems. It would be better for her to just be an honest hero

type pastebin and wsjd in the archive.

deku pls

Probably
I'd have to assume they're in the modern/dark age. Probably a Pre-New 52 Modern age I'd say.

>I disagree with your assessment. I suspect Ochako too, but I don't think she came into the Academia compromised.
Are you saying she was compromised a week or less after she started attending the academy? Because that was around how long it took for the VA to attack them.

>you're an idiot
This is exactly why presenting tidbits of the whole thing is a bad idea. You simply can't understand the mechanics of the whole thing if you just see one of the cogwheels.
>assume she's a traitor first and work backwards from there
No, I used an example to help assert my conjecture.

Haaaah... yes, that is one of the more important pages. But you need Uraraka's thought process as well. Now with this page, is Himiko suspecting Uraraka as a villain? I doubt the VA has revealed the identity of the traitor to somebody like Toga-chan... but seeing as how she actually research the people she transform into it lends credence to that she might know about stuff that Uraraka has been trying to hide.
But it doesn't even have be someting like that, Himiko could just as easily just have been used as a story telling device. Just have her say something that could be interpreted multiple ways and there you have a hint randomly dropped.

If she has a license she can use her quirk out in the open without getting arrested for it. You are misunderstanding something here too. Just because she is a traitor does not mean she plans on using her quirk to do villainous things. Like I said, it is highly likely that Uraraka just want money. So the VA lend her money and pay off her families debt and she works as an insider for them. In the end, such a relationship would likely force Uraraka to work for a hero company after graduation anyway so that she could continue feeding the VA info.

>So the VA lend her money and pay off her families debt
Do those fuckers even have money?

obviously Bakugou
Obviously not Bakugou, Kirishima, Tenya, Mina, ALL Might, Recovery Girl (She literally has no motive to do so), Eraserhead, todoroki, momo, mineta, Kaminari.

Despite all the shitposting BnHA threads have more anime/manga discussion than most threads on Sup Forums

Yes, you read that right

>Poor kid recruited by criminals and raised to inflitrate the cops
Wait a minute that's just the plot from the Departed!

But it also does explain how thinking "I want to be a hero" =/= Loyal. Matt Damon's character wanted to become a Cop in the Departed.

Well, if you're seriously gonna be the other guy looking into Uravity as a serious suspect, here's the heart of what I'm investigating.

Ochako has legit anger issues when it comes to failure, mixed with inadequacy about strength in relation to Deku. These issues are highly emotional and go well and beyond simply "get money for my family."

Losing to Bakugou shouldn't bother her to the degree it did if she just wants to be a mole for money.

If your assertion is that she's a mole for money - well by all counts she's doing a great job. She's passing all the tests, doing well but not enough to stick out to the degree Todoroki or Bakagou do - she should be super pumped at the end of the Provisional Tests

But she's not. This picture is from her clash with Toga, but the words get brought up again, and again. Ochako wants to be like Deku, but wanting to be like Deku holds her back.

This is not an inference on my part. Chapter 67 shows this outright. More on Chapter 67 when I get all the right translations.

So, in the end... there's something more going on than just money, traitor or no traitor.

Fujos ruined the Japanese poll.

The American poll was not really ruined, you can clearly see that Bakugou was proxied, just divide his votes by 1000 and you get the real results.

Or people just like Bakugou.

I'll kindly direct you to this post
>

Oh and of course Toga's big meta line that applies to pretty much every characterr

Eh, if Bakugou keeps getting sloppy blowjobs I'll keep resenting Hori for it. Polls weren't rigged though, shitty characters win them all the time. Sasuke, Law, Aizen...

>Now with this page, is Himiko suspecting Uraraka as a villain?
I think Toga thinks that impersonating Ochako might be useful.

All recent threads are same raging, shitposting, character bashing and waifushit.

>Kaminari
Why not him?

>Bakugou has won
stopped reading right there. Delusional bakufujo

>This is a Japanese ___
>Post your favourite butt
>Elves are for ___
>Which 2hu character would you take a shit with?
>(Meta bullshit)
>Why is [insert fetish] so rare in anime?
>I'm going to post this every day until you like it
>I'm going to post this everyday until christmas
>I want to ___ with an ___!

Sounds like it fits in just right then, wouldn't you say?

Y'know, there was a time these threads were at least funny.

Yes they always had dumb shipping shit,

Yes they always had stupid theories

Yes Bakugou was always the trigger word for the self destruction of the thread.

But back then the shitposting was at least funny. Cancerous and funny. When it's so clear the line between a good shitpost and people actually being this mad a character won 2 popularity polls, the fun is gone.

I want to laugh at the "fujoshit" meme, but the shit lost it's steam the say the american polls came out. At that point it was too seethrough and anyone continuing it had to ACTUALLY be that beta.

Perhaps one day we'll get back to the cancer i use to know and not the aids of today

Powerful..! I think we pleasantly plump Bakufujos need to leave Sup Forums to seek greener pastures!!

>fujo
>literally below omega males in society
>using the word "beta" as an insult

broken windows theory
>Perhaps one day we'll get back to the cancer i use to know and not the aids of today
it will just mutate into cancerAIDS once season two airs

Happy Birthday Ochako!

wait bakugo won the american poll too? jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with people. does anyone anywhere have any taste

Retard.

>wait bakugo won the american poll too

No he didn't. It was clearly proxied.

1st place - 1.3k votes
2nd place - 700 votes (almost half that)
3rd place - 550 votes
4th place - 400something votes
5th ... just going smoothly until 150-ish for 10th place

most obvious fujoproxy ever

I thought fujo's were jap only

we dont like no ochako 'round here

You've never seen yaoi "glomp" fangirls?

fujos are everywhere

>L-Let's wait for the American poll which really represents the fanbase
>Bakugou first? Fujos must have spent all their time on Sup Forums and proxied it.
Fuck off.
He's retarded.

They're everywhere
Caves, Stores, Military units, boxes, the north pole, trees. Everywhere

Happy Birthday uravity

how long till she jumps on baku's dick like everyone else?

She's busy craving that deku dick

There's such a thing as statistical improbability.

I like Bakugou and have no problem with him winning. But it is very odd for him to win by that much in both the jap and US poll.

something smells fishy.

Where they stumble upon on an alternate universe where Bakugou is in Deku's place and Deku is in Bakugou's place

>They're everywhere
Are you impying they can even be in this thread?

I... really think he just got that popular.

I think because this year the manga really was focused on him and how he was becoming a better person, like his relationship with Kirishima and how he is starting to learn that he was wrong about how he was trying to become a hero

Hopefully soon. That deku craving ain't doing shit for her