Are crusades operations like Breivik or McVeigh necesarry in our society?

Are crusades operations like Breivik or McVeigh necesarry in our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here in Burger land such actions make the commies screech for more gun control. So no, these are counterproductive.

Absolutely, except McVeigh was a plant by the fbi to squash the 90s militia movement. Guy is still alive even

Totally not comped bro

yes and fear is the mindkiller

Yeah but lets say tommorow clinton win and want your guns, what will you say?
I think he did because of WACO.

Sure thats what they said, he was a special operator for the military

It would work if you targeted the people who have the media access to call for more gun control. And I mean ALL OF THEM. I'm just larping however and in no way would I advocate this. Impeach Drumph! Hillary 2020!

You're right we all do.
Now just give the location of the target,

>crusaders
>one guy demolishes a fucking kindergarten with a truck bomb
>the other makes a carbomb and proceeds to shoot a bunch of minors

yeah, they kinda do feel like crusaders.

They are government targets you know, because attacking a muslim mosquee, what is the point?
Nothing will change but if you attack the corrupted politcians...
Thats just make sense to me, think of it that way :
what is the point of killing the aliens?
kill the queen and you win, all aliens will die/leave.

The key would be to get Muslims to kill them for you.

Not yet

Yes, you are correct, bombing innocent people will not do anything of note.

However, Going full agent 47 on their leaders is the real deal.

Timothy Mcviegh was a anarcho capitalist crack pot, and Anders plagerized the UNABOMBER’s manifesto. Neither. Read “Industrial Society and it’s future”.

Sometimes.
Breivik was pretty smart in attacking an unarmed camped full of liberal kids. He basically assured that a portion of the radical left wing wouldn't enter into office.
McVeigh was trying to start a civil war and failed.
After McVeigh, neonazi groups were destroyed and left room for commies to grow with little push back.

Bump.

Amerimutts back at it again with their depth knowledge of European countries

although he saw it as necessary I fail to see his success, the left still exists and some on the right are still seen as a bigger problem then the islamic invasion

they police social media more for wrong-sayers then actual terrorists

>leftists want to ban AR-15
>the biggest shooting was done with a Ruger Mini-14

McVeigh prevented another Waco

yes

Yep, crusades against Jews are necessary.

Rundown?

surely not. but they indicates, how nervous the folks is.

this
hilldawg 2020

The FBI started negotiating instead of setting buildings on fire.

wasn't it ATFniggers that started the fire?

"Im Anders Breivik, neo pagan knight templar mason and I will save europe from muslims!"
>proceeds to kill white children in an island

He made all of norway read his manifesto and redpilled the whole country. He could have jerked off in front of the parliament instead of killing people though

Whatever happens with guns, antis will try to grab anything they can. Some nigger used an airsoft toy to rob a store? Ban toys and guns. Some old dude died in a hunting accident? Ban hunting and guns. Someone killed his wife with a gun? Ban guns and female gendered insults. Someone killed himself with a gun? Ban guns. Someone shot in the air with a gun? Ban guns. People are breathing, eating and walking on the streets? Ban guns.

Yes, and a good day for this would be every friday afternoon. You know where to go.
Education: publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
More Education: editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Liberals are not human.

Yeah, killing defenseless blonde teenagers is really what Norway needed.

He's a real tough guy.