Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM
mobile.twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935609305574903812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sadiq Khan
>Mayor of London
I hate this world

PART

Just a reminder, before becoming Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan was the lawyer defending Islamists accused of terror-related offenses in Egypt.

Muslims vote en-bloc
While the guilt-ridden locals are divided, they take control unchallenged, then eradicate the non-Muslims.

post videos so we can judge if raycisst

One showed a Muslim in the Netherlands violently assaulting a local white boy in crutches.

Wait but the videos literally showed people getting killed, being thrown off the rooftop. One of the fucking kids had a ISIS flag shoved down his ass crack.

I bet $100 Sadiq didn't watch the video, we need to pressure him to see if he really did. Everyone retweet the video at Sadiq

RETWEET THE VIDEO TO SADIQ FORCE HIM TO COMMENT ON THE CONTENT OF THE VIDEO.

MEANWHILE THE MAYOR OF RIYADH WELCOMES TRUMP WITH OPEN ARMS AND SWORD DANCES

BUT HE'S A MODERATE. KHAN IS EXTREMIST AS FUCK

allegedly that wasn't a muslim, or was that all horse shit?

Someone local to the Netherlands said he could tell by the dialect of the assaulter that he was muslim.

The Dutch embassy replied that he was a Muslim, but he was not an immigrant as was claimed.
He was born and raised in the Netherlands.

Which makes it worse, it shows they are never going to become normal, functional, valuable members of society.

He's a muslim, but he was born in the netherlands by migrants.

Liberals state that he was native born to imply that he's European and white when he isn't.

>Suq Madiq Khan

He was a first generation immigrant. He was born there, so that means he's a native dutch.

London deserves this.

God has literally sided with the Muslims, because even they are closer to him at this point.

>Mayor of irrelevant city thinks he speaks for an entire country

>MEANWHILE THE MAYOR OF RIYADH WELCOMES TRUMP WITH OPEN ARMS AND SWORD DANCES

That's a kill-shot.

I don't believe that. Islam is pure evil; it is the will of satan incarnate. I believe that the western world that rejects Christ is being swallowed by Islam because that is what they asked for

He's about as native dutch as my left nut.

DELET THIS GOYS

/thread
The UK was based when it had a serious version of Anglicanism, and actually tried to build up culture instead of breaking it down. Now, the current Church of England is infiltrated by irreligious cucks, and a majority of the UK is irreligious. They've already reached a tipping point in regards to religiosity, similar to Sweden.

Is that the same guy that told that terrorism in london is something you have to get used to?

Born in the Netherlands, so it’s okay. This is so retarded.

Bro... Your main god (you have 2 for some reason) is the deified, long dead, founder of a Canaanite city along the red sea coast. Just fucking let it all go.

soros needs

BOOMER RAGE

sorors fears

BOOMER RAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM

Yes.

YES HE DIDN'T GET THE MEMO:

ISLAM IS MODERNIZING UNDER KING SALMAN.

>God has literally sided with the Muslims, because even they are closer to him at this point.

that says a lot about your (((God))), doesn't it?

Britain was much greater before "tolerance and diversity", khan doesn't speak for a single Brit.

>our country
>our

APOLOGIZE TO THIS POST OR YOUR DONALD WON'T BE ABLE TO COME TO LONDON TONIGHT

Degenerates LARPing as Christians are objectively worse than devout Muslims, even if their religion is shit.

Just like God gave Kosovo to Albanians when we became degenerates, He gave Libdon to Pakis.

>Cmon Trump don't show the world what my religion does to people who are not Muslims.

Trump is not welcome here. There's no room for anti-Islamism.

Just in:
>Trump tweeted wrong @TheresaMay – this one is ‘a mom from Bognor’ & she wants an apology

Sadiq leave

Sauce?

>apparently this tweet is considered racist

Sadiq khan looks like the enemy within. I had no idea it was this fucking bad. What happened?

Did the world wars kill too many chads? Did marxists subvert everything? What the fuck is going on?

who does this dog think he is? hes a fucking mayor of a once great city, now turned shithole

you don't get to decide national events you shitskin

I thought terrorism was just Part and Parcel of living in a city

Boomers are Soros enablers.

Mudslimes belong in the desert.

That is all.

SORRY SADIQ
Don't arrest my President pls!
Teach me about diversity! Teach me to love the refugee cock!! Britain clearly has a ton to teach the USA!

it's scared.

I love how aloof the media is acting about all of this.

A) after Brexit, it's not like the UK can just thumb it's nose at the US

and

B) How the fuck can they act like this exact shit isn't why Brexit happened to begin with.

Spare me your hot air, shitskin mayor. Nobody gives a fuck.

The US is the most powerful nation in the world. We haven't acted like it in decades and that's why nations think they can just keep fucking us over. Trump is now in office and ACTING like we're the most powerful nation in the world. He's dealing from a position of power. Don't like it? Fuck off....but you're going to quickly find that the repercussions for fucking off are far more harsh than had you just bent the knee.

I WAS...

BUT MY SON WAS RIGHT.

I WAS A MORON IT TOOK UNTIL RECENTLY TO SEE IT. I WAS A VICTIM OF PROPAGANDA

See you at gay and trans mosque on Friday.

SIIIIICK!

give video, I recognize muslim "Straattaal" (streetlanguage) anywhere.

(It's basically slurring the words)

so give vid pls, will rate

He was a muslim, but soyboys claim he was a Dutch citizen, so that makes it okay.

Since all other races vote in huge blocs whites must vote in blocs as well

He was brown, that’s all that matters.

JIDF GTFO

mobile.twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935609305574903812

>tolerance and diversity make Britain great
When the fuck did we start accepting this as gospel? He's one nugget of newspeak from saying muslims make Britain great.

Guess Londinstan will be the first stop on the Crusade.

>vile, extremist group
mfw he's talking about Britain First and not about the Moslems

Remember when they said Pepe was a white supremacist symbol?

He definitely isn't ethnic Dutch see pic related.

If trump actually apologizes I’ll ensure nobody I know votes for him again. At that point I’ll push everybody to vote dem and jump on the accelerationism wagon.

Thanks and sorry, I don't know. The only really recognizable part was "filthy cancer cancer cancerfaggot" and that didn't sound espescially Muslimy. Plus the cameradude sounded normal too. I could be wrong so i'll keep my answer to: maybe

tl;dr:I take it back, I don't recognize it "anywhere"
THIS HOWEVER is 100% not ethnic Dutch REEEEEEEEEEEEE

and fartcel

the muslims are better people than the ones injecting 7 year old boys with hormones to make them feel like girls.

>great diverse city
yeah... it's not great anymore

you ruined my fatherland

This tbqh

part and parcel bitch. how's that feel now shitskin.

I don't see how dressing 7 year old boys in makeup to make them sexier masturbation toys is any better desu senpai

AND

It's enraging when they do that.
>open floodgates to 3rd world
>3rd world reproduces in your boarders
>3rd world offspring commits crime
>THE CRIMINAL WAS BORN HERE THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRANTS YOU BIGOT

Why would you ever think he would

Christ is not God. Christ is a dimension of God.

God is all that was, is, and ever will be.

What were the tweets?

literally
>DELET AND APOLOGIZE DRUMPF

The triumvirate.

3 dimensions.

1 2 3.

3 6 9.

I don't get how people still don't grasp it. Things are shadowed here, though.

pathetic, really really pathetic. where is this pakis condemnation of his ilk?
fuck him and fuck london

>caliphate of Britain thinking it matters in the Western world

>a vile extremist group
Islam?

this there's no arguing with these cunts. Just sit back and smile as the muslims rape their daughters and beat their sons.

Let it happen. Then America can liberate the stupid fucks and install a puppet government. I don't see Europe giving them their arsenal even though I'm sure it's their goal to become a superpower with modern weapons. It will never happen. Islam is a joke when they have to rely on gibs to even maintain a presence. They might as well admit Allah is really the white man.

OY VEY THATS RACIST

wow fucking Sup Forums mods are retarded kids lol

why would they delete this lol

am i right?

Papa Nurgle for me Khornfag.

[sadiq khan intensifies]

>be trump
>world leaders demand i delete my tweets and apologize
>tfw

>britain first are extremists because they hurt feelings
>ignore the muslims who actually fucking murder people

Not ugly enough to be Dutch

>Just a reminder, before becoming Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan was the lawyer defending Islamists accused of terror-related offenses in Egypt.

Trump should tweet that

No, you`re the retard here. Its a shitpost, you shill fag

PARCEL

>You can discern someones religion or even if they're religious to begin with by their dialect
This level of autism

I don't know about the Netherlands, but Muslims in France, especially the ones born in France, speak a weird language that is French slang mixed with Arabic words, so I can see how it's possible.

>superstitious magical bullshit made up by cavemen who didn't even know they were living on a rock floating in space

The audacity of a shitskinned Mayor lecturing the leader of a world power. Can't stop him from provoking debate about his shitskinned extremists like in the UK can he.

Everyone finds out eventually.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has he ever made a response with this much anger after a cultural enrichment attack?

>to promote a vile, extremist group...

Yeah, he promoted MUSLIMS. Khan should either neck himself or be dragged into the street and hung from a lamp post until dead.

The most likely case is electoral fraud, london is a majority none white area and minorities only vote for other minorities.