Will Joe Scarborough be Investigated

One day after MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough announced “I took down my Trump tweets yesterday after deciding my responses should be about policy and not personality,” the President reminded us all of the “unsolved mystery” of Scarborough’s dead intern, Lori Klausutis.

> So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2017

Trump has a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFBslFC6eVo
m.dailykos.com/stories/2011/3/15/956651/-
mediaite.com/online/daily-kos-founder-temporarily-banned-from-msnbc-after-cheap-shot-at-joe-scarborough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=HFBslFC6eVo

How does Joe look in this video? Does he look comfortable?

m.dailykos.com/stories/2011/3/15/956651/-

Scared, they're coming

He looks like he is seething with rage on the inside. The face of man who would kill to be rid of his troubles if he could get away with it honestly.

She sounded for all the world like an oblivious parent defending her son because the principal said some stuff

Bashing Lori’s head
With a bust of Abe Lincoln.
One swing and she’s dead.
Smashed her skull right in.
Head wound gushing blood
On the office floor
It’s messy but I don’t have to worry anymore, cuz
Lori’s dead,
Lori’s dead,
She just had to go.
She was gonna tell my wife, I couldn’t let her know, Ohh,
Lori’s dead
Fractured head
Now she’ll never tell!
I’ve kept my secret safe but now condemned myself to Hell!

Joy to the world, my intern’s dead!
I just caved in her head!
She said she tell my wife
So I ended her life
And now she can’t tell a soul!
And now she can’t tell a soul!
Aaaaaaaaand now she can’t tell a soul!
Joy to the world, my intern’s gone!
Where did it go wrong?
If went from hugs and kisses
To “I’m gonna tell the Mrs.”
And so the bitch had to die,
And so the bitch had to die.
And sooooooo the bitch she had to die.

story was she had heart failure and hit her head passing out

>Jingle Bells

Oh, Lincoln Bust,
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
You truly are a Godsend.
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
You help me make a life end.
I lift you up
And bring you down
Crashing upon
Sweet Lori’s crown.
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
That head wound’s not too shoddy.
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
Oh, Lincoln Bust,
Now to get rid of the body.

Hahahahahaha

It"s obvious Joe has steam coming out of his ears...

And don't forget who her papa is, Trotsky-ite Neo-con supreme, Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Is it possible that Lori told him she was pregnant?

Joe did it

Is no one asking Joe if he had a sexual relationship with his intern because she's dead? Why does he get a pass? Is death the sexual impropriety "get home free" card now?

bravo

That you don't limitations on murder investigations

No time of death on autopsy

Why was she in his office alone?

I pay for cable tv, I want answers.

I wonder what he told his wife back then.

They are now divorced.

I wonder if she believed him.

Why are people getting accused for sexual misbehaviors from 40 years ago? Why are people being fired for having sex with their employee or intern?

Why is Joe not asked if he had a sexual relationship with his intern in 2003?

Murder has no statute of limitations.

Not really. I see him shifting in and out of this smug smirk, like he's trying not to look bothered, but he's doing a terrible job of it. And then he just gets this kind of spacey look when Mika starts defending him with her written statement. It's weird.

>conspiracy theories
>one of the most informed men on the fucking planet

She wasn't an intern, she was a staffer. Paid and all.
Joe Scarborough said he was in DC on the night of her death, should be easy to check.
The investigation was a clear cover up and Joe took part in it, but I really don't think he murdered her with his own hands. Just look at that cuck.
Joe did have a David Brock like political turnaround shortly afterwards.
Those are the facts afaik.

But the issue I have is if Matt Lauer had an improper sexual relationship with his intern in 2003, he'd be fired? Why does Joe not even need to answer questions? I didn't know this guy had this much pull that no one dares even ask him questions about sex with an intern...

no he wont, because this is debunked. I dont know why Trump is doing this, becuase it makes him look insane. Why is he constantly throwing insults out all the time?

That beady-eyed smug bastard just sat there with a Mona Lisa smile while his wife Mika brought up the murder accusations he certainly didn't deny it that's for sure.
They may want to cut their losses with this guy.

is it debunked that Joe was having sex with a paid staffer under his direct authority?

>Why is Joe not asked if he had a sexual relationship with his intern in 2003?
>Is no one asking Joe if he had a sexual relationship with his intern because she's dead? Why does he get a pass?

I suspect the media isn't protecting her, though they may be protecting him.

>debunked
you spelled covered up wrong, faggot.
Were the bodies being kept in the storage locker by the ME who did Lori's autoposy also "(((debunked)))"?

Nothing was debunked you gullible cuck. There wasn't even a criminal investigation while the forensic facts were anything but conclusive.

Everything about this case was deeply suspicious. I’m disgusted there wasn’t a criminal investigation. Clearly there was a cover up here.

And I’ll just say what we already know. Joe was kept in place because of his negative attitude towards Trump. The left is so evil and corrupt that they are willing to let murderers slide just so long as they oppose trump.

These people are truly wicked.

Yes. The poison in his words on TV.
Calls Trump mentally unstable - projection.
Too beta, also. Seething.
Just waiting for that push over....

>I see him shifting in and out of this smug smirk, like he's trying not to look bothered, but he's doing a terrible job of it.

That is how it looked to me also.

I wonder if Mika will always stand between him and defend him always, regardless of legitimate questions that she would be asking if she were a newswoman doing an interview.

Murderin joe on suicide watch

Kek. Joe looks absolutely horrible in that clip, and they had to pull the camera away from him it was so bad. He's hiding something obviously.

lol the left hates Scarborough. the dead intern story is a very old left conspiracy theory.

Joe is a centrist.

>ID: Juz6j5NT
>Juz
>Jews
Out, kike, you can't hide from us.

>conspiracy theory
Gtfo shill

Bump

he's probably insanely furious

no, they see him as one of the "good" Republicans, like McCain

>left hates Scarborough

They love his ass, partly because he is anti-Trump.

GUILTY

>tfw you've been accused of murder and you're 100% innocent

I bet Mika killed her out of jealousy

No, that look on Joe wasn't fury, forward leaning and bursting with energy. It was fear and discomfort, squirming in his chair and pale, meaning that chair was the absolute last place he wanted to be right then.

He's afraid and hiding something.

why cant i find anything on this except wikipedia

"On July 20, 2001, one of Scarborough's aides died after hitting her head on a desk when she fainted while alone in Scarborough's Fort Walton Beach, Florida, office.[1] According to Scarborough, soon after her death allegations "spread all over the Internet" that he had been involved,[2] although there was no evidence of foul play. In 2003, he joked about the incident with Don Imus on Imus' radio program[3] and, in 2004, it was the subject of a public spat between Scarborough and filmmaker Michael Moore."

cant find any reputable sources of the initial incident

people don't like having to lie. it stresses them out. they'll talk around the subject cause that's less stressful than having to lie.
this man is too scared to speak on the subject.

Look for the chapter about Berkland and Klausutis in Forensics Under Fire by Jim Fisher. It's on jewgle books.

thank you. So the pathologist lies about a head bruise and scratch but it was just a prank bro

Joe may not be guilty, but he acts guilty

this is the more pertinent section

Any other calls made from his office before someone dialed 911 that day?

Is there a time of death on the autopsy?

Who is pressing Joe to go after POTUS?

nothing like a nice book as a primary source. I wish Sup Forums would use them more like /his/ does

Joe is Joe

Damning report

Holy shit.

Will Lori's loved ones ever know how she died?

Has Mika ever truly questioned Joe on what really happened?

Who's that dead in the Florida sun?
Who's the man wiping her clean of cum?
Who's the man now on the run?
He's psycho Joe, psycho Joe...

He's on the run for molesting his son
Killed an intern just for fun
Psycho Joe, Psycho Joe

Cracked her head with a lamp for fun
Then wiped her clean of his cum
Psycho Joe, Psycho Joe...........

Joe seems to be protected by old power, times have sure changed.

lol, u guys this is fucked up

>this is debunked
Lori debunked Joe so he killed her.

He's shifty, and he's getting Mia to speak for him so he doesnt sound as shifty as he looks. Almost like having a lawyer. The whole thing was bizarre.

Thought that was a Moz tune for a moment there.
Put it to a different set of chords and melody and you have some really good shoegaze music.

What's his name?
Joe "Crush the head after playing in bed" Scarborough

So, good chance she died instantly and continued to pump blood on the floor? What about the shit I see about the ME? Lost his license for lying and stealing body parts? True?

why did Joe Scarborough murder his intern?

She is his handler, her dad was deepblack majestic seated member. She was born into a world of high strangness. Murder, no biggie. Op exposed, and its all over for Mika.

for sure. Imagine going limp and just the gravity of the fall cracking your skull 7 inches across.

mediaite.com/online/daily-kos-founder-temporarily-banned-from-msnbc-after-cheap-shot-at-joe-scarborough/

Scarborough, unable to keep it together, ran crying to Phil Griffin (President of MSNBC). Griffin offered this statement:

Markos,
(..)
Yes, after I became aware of the ugly cheap shot you took at Joe on Twitter, I asked the teams to take a break from booking you on our shows for a while. I found the comments to be in poor taste, and utterly uncalled for in a civil discourse.
(..) I just don't know how one could reasonably expect to be welcomed onto our network while publicly antagonizing one of our hosts at the same time.(..)

i know these threads are created by one of trumps social media teams, but i like them. i havent stopped laughing since last november and thats all i really want to do. thanks guys. keep it up!

Joe "Guitar to the Skull" Scarborough

WTF? This case needs pepe life!

he raped me when i was an intern so you tell me faggot...

I would have started the thread with Trump's tweet on Lori's death... Then I would have asked: "What did he mean by this?"

Joe "Hit em with a bat before they rat" Scarborough

After some research, this is my theory.

>joe gets divorced from his first wife 1999
>young southern congressman baning bitches all over
>finally in October 2001 he marries Susan Waren
>problem: in July his intern say s hey joe, I think it is yours
>ah shit nah nigga
>Susan Waren is all up in some Bush family shit
>somebody took care of the Lori problem and helped cover it up(Jeb was governor of FL at this time)
>Joe might not have even known of the plan, but still

I noticed the MSM was completely silent about this tweet all day yesterday harping on the Islamic videos (right out of the Rice/Clinton playbook). The cover-up goes deep and MSNBC has been on the wrong horse

Joe "kill a ho, get a show" Scarborough

As usual. Trump is right. There are too many good but unanswered questions.

There needs to be an investigation.

Well NBC/MSNBC felt the need to fire Lauer and Halperin. As far as I can tell there is no criminal procedures ongoing. So it's an image thing.

I guess they feel as long as the Joe story is kept on the down low, they can go on.

He was smart enough to realize he was done, but now he has the legs to go against POTUS daily?

ASSET

Joe "The Intern-minator" Scarborough

If it was a fucking accident, there is no way in hell any sitting congressman would leave his seat.

Because the temples of Ba'al are being torn down, and the Valley of Hinnom is being razed to the ground.

Anyone get the feeling we will meme Joe into suicide?

Joe can save himself by uncovering the Seth rich death.....
He's psycho Joe, psycho Joe

>the dead intern story is a very old left conspiracy theory.
no.. she's really dead

>user sings about Joe killing Lori for a month
>suddenly the President brings it up in one of his legendary shitposts
To think this place had such power.

Is it not disgusting? How every sexual allegation made by women seems to stop the nation in its tracks and put under a microsope while guilty until proven innocent, but when it’s an influential liberal it’s slander, lies, and conspiracy theories.

I want suffering.

Say it with me now:
MEME
MAGIC
IS
REAL

>To think this place had such power.

>implying he would have been elected without Sup Forums (among many other good people)

Trump already branded him
#PsychoJoe

Trump has been known to change a nickname though.

His next tweets or comments on Joe will be almost certainly be very interesting and instructive.

Im watching the White House Press briefing right now and bold lad just asked about Joe Scarborough and Lori it's glorious

The White House Press Corps JUST ASKED about Lori Klausutis's death and Trump's tweets about Joe Scarborough!!!

This is getting traction, anons!!!!