Why is there so many cucks in USA who are raising CoalBurners spawns

Why is there so many cucks in USA who are raising CoalBurners spawns...
Do they really have no self-esteem?

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q&index=9&list=RDGjpI6tmIQco&bpctr=1512079739
youtube.com/watch?v=65yLX-tkHuY
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9fSDX9bQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is soy real thing or just meme?

An acquaintance of mine is doing this, fucking depressing

>dating a former coal burner
bad idea
>dating a single mom
bad idea
>raising children that aren't your's
bad idea
>dating a former coal burning single mom and raising a mixed race child that isn't yours
quite possibly the worst idea imaginable

Imagine how much Soy you must consume to ignore all these RedFlags

No worries friend, they are just the lowest of the low in our country. Every country has those type of people. They see it as a service to humanity that they are giving a fatherless child a father, but the rest of us know that they are just lowlifes who can only get a girl if she is desperate for someone to help her take care of her criminal child.

What a beautiful truly all-american family.
Is this wher the Fourth Reich will start?

I've seen childless men wife up women with GROWN children.
They will never have kids of their own but are so desperate for companionship...
>This is X; she has 4 kids by 2 different men, been married a few times now. Only the youngest still lives with us though...

It's rough. You can see the pain in their eyes.
>Yeah I'm her lucky 4th choice and get her at the ripe age of 45.

Believe it or not OP. This will actually create nice conservative blacks who act like white people. I would like to hang out with black dudes who were raised by white parents. If nigger parents can't educate their kids. Someone will.

>have your own purely white children with the mother
>intentionally raise the nigspawn to be fucked up, a direct sabotage of the black race
Wifing up coalburners is SECRETLY the MOST REDPILLED act of all

The 'blended familes, multiple marriages shit is a boomer creation, older generations stuck it out and picked spouses with more care.

Like the typical consumeriset narcisicsts they are though, they had to have multiple marriages, at the cost of the wider society.

But WTF do boomers care about society?
3-4 ex-wives is no problems mate. Some other drongo will pick up my castoffs.

Once you reach a certain age its near impossible in the US to find a nondegenerate woman without dating much younger which is frowned upon.
You're left either being alone, raising someone else's spawn or being labeled as a pedo.

Maybe he's not a cuck and just fucking a single mom.

Hopefully?

Please be true?

She dragged him into relationship.
Don't be naive this roastie used up stacies wouldn't put with such cuck even for 2 seconds if he wouldnt provide her.

He probably has to put with daily tantrums and emotional rape from her side.
Just look at his into sad eyes.

It will condition them to praise white people, and uphold white values

:(

>He actually believes this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, I'll take someone calling me a pedo for wifing up a19-23 year old over any of those other options. I don't give 1 single fuck. That's actually pretty fucking normal honestly and has been for a few hundred years now, it's only become a "weird" thing in the past maybe 2 generations where roasties are being left out alone to die while successful men look for younger, traditional women that supplement their lifestyle rather than drag them down.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with raising another man's kids. Anyone can be a dad, it takes a real man to be a father.

Ha ha America is niggertown now enjoy your rap music and bling polniggers

Honestly, If I were to raise a black child or a gipsy child for that matter, I would live with the fear that he would eventually rob/beat/kill me when he comes of age.

At a certain point, weaker men decide that they'd rather be cucks than die alone or face the challenge of improving themselves.

completely natural feeling, its same as raising pitbull, violence is encoded in their genetics...

There is literally nothing wrong with raising a child who looks nothing like you, having people constantly asking if the child is yours or if you kidnapped them, your friends doubting your manhood, putting tons of money and emotional stress into raising a kid that will easily turn on you, and dealing with the fact that the woman is probably still fucking her ex and will eventually go back to him.

>blooorrrrgh DOONT MAKE FUN OF MY WIFES CHILDREN EVER AGAIN.

We might as well be ZERO percent white now.

She looks reasonably good. Any money she still fucks blacks on the side while he sits at home babysitting the some other mans kids for free.

Yeah... Surely the women know these men are weak? Maybe they don't care.

Like it's built into slavs to clean my toilets

Nah, she wouldn't do that to me.

To be fair I dont think kaepernick has done anything anti-white or shitty to whites, he's just been an idiot on tv.

You know what I see in 90% of these cases? When the kid comes of age he will drift away from the stand-in Dad, and thats if the mother stays with him.
If the mother leaves the fake Dad 99.9% of the time the fake dad releationship is over too.

She promised she wouldn't do that again. Plus, look at me, how could any girl cheat on me?

Fug. Forgot the pic.

Some other user stated that because of the USA's large white population it can afford to lose some into the 'mixed pool' because whites can still replenish their lost numbers for the time being.

However; at a certain point a threshold will be crossed and whites will be in continual decline. In small countries this will happen fairly soon.

Jesus Christ. We really need to teach boys how to spot the dead evil eyes of psychopaths.

Like I really don't want to 'hate' but it's just depressing...

Croatia you are a quite violent country btw

Actually, it's hilarious.
Seeing human riffraff raffing about their riffs. And I of course raff out roud.

What about adopting a child who is related to you and raising her as your own kid?

Average-looking men are desperate for any woman

I adopt my sister's kids if she and her husband tragically died in a plane crash or something, sure. It'd be my duty to do so, in fact. They're good kids, too.

speaking from experience?

It's no hidden fact that half of americans hate the nog and the other literally worship the ground they walk on. This is one of the latter.

When you're a beta male getting pussy alone (female attention) seems like the most daunting task in the world. These guys are willing to sacrifice anything in order to get their dicks wet.

This is why you see willing cucks, guys who adopt shitskin spawn and those who knowingly wife/ltr a whore.

They don't know any better. When you're actually attractive and you have choice you realize how trivial pussy is and how difficult it is to find a quality girl.

These guys never got past the first level of dating.

Not gonna lie but that mutt girl is going to grow up looking pretty cute.

She looks nothing like the ugly mother anyway.

either no self-esteem or extremely low self-esteem. Coalburners are only good for a pump and dump if you are on a dry spell.

Just look at that nigga. Its either a coal burner or an actual negress for cucks like him. Personally, if i'm going to raise a mongrel, I want it to at-least be my mongrel.

Yeah it's called Captain Save-A-Ho for a reason. It got so common it has a name outside of cuckery.

so how do you solve this problem? was this nu-male ''epidemic'' not a thing before?

I agree except if the woman's a widow.
That is the one case where it is actually noble to raise another man's children.

its real, its been known for a long time somehow everyone forgot between 2005-2017

Sounds like you have one less acquaintance

Keep telling that to yourself. Those black kids turn turn into dumb biggers like Kaepernick.

Kapernick was a good lad until he ran into that girl of his. That and all the sack induced brain damage tipped him over the edge. Sad!

>in the US
there are beta providers everywhere

Can somebody redpill this poor guy, its hard to watch him in those drained soul eyes.

Well, they are part of your family so raising them is okay.

Kapernick isn't even black, he's an arab-white mutt

Sure he is anti-white. You see that attitude especially on heavily mixed blacks due to their inferiority complex of being partly black and confused about their heritage proving our stance right.

Most of them are trumpcucks, so no harm done. They are too flaccid to pass on their own genes anyway, pic related.

Not as bad, no overpopulation, more competition and survival of the fittest. If you want to solve the problem you don't actively sabotage the western population of males by breaking up their families, ditching them with their bpd mums, putting soy and other t-blocking shit in foods and generally shaming a guy for any masculine behavior since middle school.

Meanwhile they boost the confidence of girls, enable them to do anything, give them birth control and actively repress slut shaming while telling every girl she deserves any guy she likes.

Our culture is so heavily encouraging the 20/80 dynamic that it's both funny and sad. It's the guys in the bottom 50 you see getting cucked heavy, making weird choices out of desperation since even the ugly girls are entitled and cheating skanks.

>being a father to children that aren’t yours

Pathetic

forgot pic

he is a manlet, doesn´t have any choice

>Calling us cucks
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

>Global Baller hit me with a PM asking about Croatia so i figured I'd share my personals. While scrollin through the forums tho, I noticed this country hasn't really been covered?! That blows my mind in a sense because this place is OUTTA control. I'm African-American, military in Italy (2 yrs now), and we drive out to the capital pretty often. Gotta give ya'll the background 1st:

>Back around March of 2010, this country was bananas. The stories alot of cats came back with were unreal; girls approaching them calling them gods, getting stopped for pictures every 10 minutes, buns every night.. I had to check it out. And the first time I went, it was indeed outta control. During the day we hit the malls in Zagreb (the capital), and looking around, you're already outnumbered with about a 3-1 girl/guy ratio. The women are gorgeous & fairly tall; most between 5'7" - 6'0". Don't be surprised if a fine azz 6'3" joint rolls up on you either!! The eye-fuckings we received walking around had us gigglin like school kids baka. We didn't get approached in the mall, but once we began a convo with any random woman, their embarassed smiles were enough to let us know how valuable we were.

>Check this out; my boy smashed one joint at HER crib Friday.. we went to the club with a group of other joints Saturday and ol' girl showed up a bit upset. She saw me and wanted to get at me. I dissed her for the one I was already with. Sunday rolls around and my boy invites her over to our hotel. She sees me again and sparks convo in the lobby while my boy gets in her car. She told me she wanted me instead of him, I invited her upstairs and SHE CAME. Railed it while my boy cracked up laughin with everyone downstairs (glad he wasn't mad lol). She's driving to Italy in a couple weeks to visit both of us; says she wants us at the same time baka. Croatia baka... we'll be there this weekend lol.

3% of all children born to white mothers have black dads.

Imagine being such a faggot that you think this is pathetic.

>What about adopting a child who is related to you and raising her as your own kid?
Is this your experience? You used the word "her", maybe that suggests the gender of your adoptive child.
Maybe depend on the socio-economics of the childs parents and it relation to me

Meme, studies disprove the soy meme. Drinking beer on the other hand will pump you full of estrogen

Fuck off. I drink beer all the time and I turned out alpha af.

>manlet

>meet cute grill
>take her on a few dates
>shit this is great
>she might be the one
>two months in tells me she has a big secret that shes been keeping from me
>oh shid did u used to hab a benis?
>"No user, Ive actually got 2 kids. I didnt want to scare you away.........user? Where did you go?"

Fuck off. A REAL man stands up to responsibility.

there are not very many

the stupidest people are the loudest and the stupid things they do is entertaining so that's normally what you see

Exactly.

A real man knows the importance of responsibility.

So he doesn't raise the spawn of irresponsible human failures, and takes the passing on his responsibility to the species to pass on the genes of the responsible.

Americans worship dark skin and look down at pale skin. It's bizarre.

Yeah... So bizarre

Might aswell be his kid, probably got nigger DNA what with being an Amerimutt anyway.

KIll yourself you pathetic idiot. Mixed race niggers with all white parents are always the absolute worst type. They're the nogs in Unis pushing anti white shit.

>europe flag
Related

problem is, these cuck boys are always going to be around, and they're allowed to vote. if this 20/80 thing continues, our society will crumble. no matter what ''based'' trump guy you elect

But these step dads are liberal most of the time

lmao, I doubt that

With positive male identity and a form of filtering (eugenics or war) you will always have a much more closer society. The thing is that none of this should matter, women should have zero say in things. That way men can dedicate their efforts to society. It's a cluster fuck atm where girls are in charge of a guys sexual destiny. And predictably this leads to chaos, drama and frustration.

To make matters worse women now get to choose from the entire male population of earth due to social media, tinder and sex websites. Back when communities had a 100 people max women couldn't play the Cunt Card like they do now. The male population was fixed and if she had a decent man odds were she wouldn't be able to replace, this made women decent and manageable. Even in ancient cities this was reasonably nipped in the bud.

Nowadays if you are to beta they get bored and leave you forever. If you are to alpha they get hurt, jealous or otherwise pissed off, start a fight which you will not submit to. So they break it all of because hey, there's a thousand fish in the sea.

Most guys aren't sociopaths whom are equipped to handle this. I've got friends who were in a real ditch after a break up and are utterly reliant on the continuation of their current one. Eventually this shatters and you get the shattered man you see in OP's pic. He's tried it all his life and it just wouldn't work.

Happens here too.

I see.

So it's either try and maintain society, or just let it crumble into pre civilisation times where 1 man would have harems of women.

My brother married and knocked up a hapa. She already had a quadroon from a previous marriage. Now I have an octaroon nephew but I have a soft spot for them all. I wish it hadn't been that way, but I don't talk about this stuff to him. he is a dedicated lefty just as a way to deal with all the cognitive dissonance

And to answer your question, yes they have no self esteem

Save them!
>youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q&index=9&list=RDGjpI6tmIQco&bpctr=1512079739
>youtube.com/watch?v=65yLX-tkHuY
>youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9fSDX9bQA