Trump is welcome here

Please don't listen to the lying corrupt leftist media, most brits love Donald Trump and will welcome him with open arms when he visits the UK.

Don't listen to the corrupt politicians, most of whom are in the pockets of the globalists, or worse, they've been filmed raping kids by our communist intel services.

The truth is what Trump tweeted has scared the left, he has effectively punched a hole in the wall of the enemy defences through which British patriots are now beginning to pour.

God bless you Mr President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please spread the word online using the #TrumpWelcomeHere

Come to the North east UK..fuck going to London/
Team trump uk

Bump for truth. I also think America should invade us and remove all the Leftist-Zionist-Islamosubmissive cunts from every single position of power.

>...America should invade us and remove all the Leftist-Zionist-Islamosubmissive cunts from every single position of power

Would support

lol

please come to brazil

More than welcome anywhere outside of the shit heap we call London. I am sure most people in the White rose would welcome him.

lefties are more organised and politically vocal

>most brits love Don

Not according to faceberg normies that I see commenting on MSM news feeds, Bong. A lot of Europeans seem to hate Trump--especially the British for some reason.

This ^^

Every university lecturer and school teacher in the country got their students on it.

Hope Trump can save that woman from being jailed over those tweets. Weird thing to say

Fuck off bong solve your prince harry racemix royal problem
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Not according to faceberg normies

vocal minority, if we'd gone by the average facebook normie Brexit would have been voted against 99 to 1

Trump is probably more popular here in UK than he is in USA.

A few polls were released last year on who Brits would support between Clinton and Trump, and we preferred Trump in all of them.

Meanwhile most your country voted Hillary

Would be great if there was a movement to show people are happy with Trump and support him. Something to shove on MCM face when they say his approval rating are low or that no one likes him.

Trump helping the UK governments find excuses to shut down the far right.

they don't need any excuses, they've been targeting far (centre) groups and individuals for decades.

What he's actually doing is encouraging patriots to show courage and speak up about what's really going on.

That's a glorious flag if I ever saw one!

For state trip = 300k Brits
Against = 50k Brits and 1.8million Muslims

Milo isn't far right.

>The Internet represent real ppl

Loling at you, it's as if you don't even talk to old people

Not letting your wife get rammed by 3 black bulls makes you a far right extremest. You should know what the political weather has come to by now.

Can’t you guys just send the Labour Party to Scotland and let them secede?

It's okay to be Trump.

You realise this woman is a ultra liberal, feminist jew, right?

ALL SHILLS ALL THE TIME

BRITKEKS BTFO

KHAZAR

>#TrumpWelcomeHere
The saddest thing about today's time is that this actually works/is needed.

Battles are literally fought online now. How fucking sad is that?

sadly man every thing is here in London jack shit in the north guess you will have to wait to become relevant again.

When he comes im planning to counter demonstrate against the lefties, it'll show the world some people with brains still exist in Britain, I hope I'll see you all there, it'll be good to join forces & counter signal lefties, network as well as have a quiet pint in spoons. A counter demo will also show trump that he has fans out here which could give the special relationship hope.

Is that like the other Leftard petition that attracted loads of addresses in the Middle East and Pakistan? lol indeed.

You mother sucks nigger cock and you are a faggot

>tfw OP was likely arrested for posting this

Tbh look at the mail online comments etc about this, loads of people here like Trump's positions. His brashness is less popular desu but I think that's just a bit of old vs new country snobbery. Most polls show people support his headline policies.

Just a reminder governments will start, and already have, in some places, moving Muslims into the country side. Please do as the Myanmar Monks do.

nice meme

You want Trump, take him. He's killing us with the flights to Mar a Lago and all the Secret Service protection he needs. He's done nothing but golf since he was installed by Russia!

>6 bankruptcies
Not it was 8. 8 company bankruptcies, not personal bankruptcies. 8 out of his 300+ companies failed. That's not bad.

>12 rape charges
Just because some whore says something, doesn't mean it's true.

Agreed. Trump is based, May is a cunt who wants to gulag anyone to the right of her politically.

I'll be there, with a group of friends, for the same reason. I don't want the leftist subhumans to speak for me.

Trump is a career rapist and that's all there is to say about that.

Sorry, shills. Trump is 1000% FAILURE.

made 300 bill during 5day asia trip so he earns his keep more than any politician alive. ever

Kent checking in, Trump welcome

dont believe that spin m8. he won it all. cali was so corrupt it had close to 6mil votes between dead ppl, ppl voting twice and illegals.

I've heard Farage has been cucking up recently?

butthurt is strong

>allegations

Remind me again of all the excuses trump has made for violent niggers like treyvon Martin

fuck off retard, stop these lies to make it seem like England is more red pilled, most people hate him here, its just a fact.

Degenerate, yes. Rapist, your mcro image doesn't prove it.

>Meanwhile most your country voted Hillary
Only our city people, our rural and suburban retards all voted for Trump.

No one is saying this country is ''redpilled''. It's cucked as fuck, but most people here prefer Trump, so it seems. Not everywhere is a college campus of facebook page.

Im not sure why Trump should help you anymore.

britain loves trump
go yankees

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR

Wtf I have been waiting for the US to invade venezuela for 12 years, wait in line for your turn

HAVE NE FEAR, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

(((You)))

>5 post by this ID

Huh, all the anti-trump post ITT are by (((you)))

Some women like to be raped. Get out of your room you fucking virgin

obama raped me. So change that number

nope most people dont like Trump probably the main group of people that too would actually be uneducated countryside fuckers

I'll probably show up to demonstrate against the lefties, be a good networking opportunity anyway.

You dont want that.

Our country is completely fucked too.
You would just be replacing Muslims and Jamaicans with Spics and Black American Niggers.

You guys are gonna have to sack up and root out the corruption yourselves, if you truly want to achieve the dream you envision for your nation. This is why though you guys shouldnt have gotten rid of your guns, because now your corrupt government has the people by the balls.

Most businesses fail anyway, so 8 failures compared to many successes is like pissing in the ocean.

No, most people don't actually give a shit. Meanwhile you just have people who are neutral and think he's okey/or genuinely support him, and you have people who literally despise him and probably F5 his twitter account every minute to trigger themselves.

Anecdotal as it may sound, I'm yet to meet a radical who hates trump, and I've been all overthe country staying in different towns for work over the last 2 years. Most people think he's okey, some genuinely like him, and I have a few Corbyn bong hitting friends who're just critical of him, but aren't on a strong opinion anyway.

You overestimate people's interest in politics btw.

>Trump calls out May on her inaction towards islamic terror
>Whole of Britain shitting their pants with "muh muslums" BS.

And to think i was starting to go off Trump...

Go outside

Whatever happens, this country needs a complete restart anyway. A different governing system, name, flag, you name it. Even abolish the useless ''monarch''.

He made 300 billion on his trip? Need more info on this, please elaborate

true-true, brit-bong-OP(You).

the real fear stoking fits of angst throughout the pedo saturated halls of parliament is that DJT will be welcomed with uproarious applause (expect it).
anyone who does not understand this is deluding themselves. if the expectation were for a chorus of boos and animated acrimony, they'd welcome the orange menace with arms wide open. they'd love nothing more than to position the president center-stage for a viral-ready two minutes of rage, and then broadcast the seething collective indignation globally, so to transmit a message of intolerant tolerance -- informing the world that GB is on the same page, shouting of a single accord and only according to the sanctioned NWO script.

fret not, my brother. (You), our cousins across the pond, will have their state visit; and it is our sincerest hope that you too will have a PM/parliament what puts Britain's interests first, second & third.

Merry (Happy) Christmas,
Uncle Sam

Literally couldn't make a single argument that would survive a reply.
Resorts to posting shit tier lefty memes.
They have nothing lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 99% of British people think that Trump is a racist sexist bigot, get the fuck out of here saying that Trump is welcome.

Trump is NOT welcome here.

t.detatched middle class soy boy

America welcomed my entire family from Scotland when we emigrated here late 90's. I've come to love and learn so much from this country, you would do well to show him kindness, it would be repaid back 10 times over.

I'm honestly starting to think this was all an elaborate ploy to get Brits to rally around Theresa May.
He's like a pro wrestling foil.
Even lefty cucks are siding with May now.

heel not foil

He will be welcomed with open arms and toasted at the Kings Arms....

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

Stop kissing arse. Who gives a shit if the lying orange kike comes here or not?