What is your main problem with the Catholic church?

What is your main problem with the Catholic church?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2583412/My-father-say-Im-going-hell-Breaking-Amish-star-23-continues-racy-lingerie-modeling-career-despite-parents-disapproval.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting skinny fat girls with no tits and no ass

None im catholic

They buckled to the (((the kikes))) during Vatican II.

I want to go back to the pre Vatican II church

this

disgusting flabby bitch should do some workouts

fpbp

>What is your main problem with the Catholic church?
That the pope (especially this current pope) could issue an edict that would make me dishonor my core beliefs in order to remain a catholic.

That and confession. I don't like the thought of telling my deepest, darkest sins to a priest I see every week.

Frank the fucking Clown gets to hit that.

They destroyed Europe, and white people(figuratively & literally) by promoting a religion of cuckoldry for some shekels.

Didn't they ban personaly bibles at some point?
Either way they don't seem to be following the teachings of jesus.....

This

Don’t sin, then, faggot.

It is idolatry.

>I want to go back to pre Vatican II church where reading the bible was punishable by death

The Catholic Church today is no longer following the principles of Catholicism.

105°F= 105 Fat Dicks that day.

Literally satanic Papists shitting on the lords will
>no idolatry
>better carry these beads around
>call no man father except me
>literally calls a man father
>only through Christ’s forgiveness can you attain salvation
>better tell my sins to a dude in a closet for forgiveness
>eating the blood and body of Christ
>worshipping a Virgin
>having saints
>pope lives in a god house, rejects the poor, charges admission
>boy fucking
>selling indulgences
do I need to go on?

>What is your main problem with the Catholic church?
the cucked pope
>literally shilling for muslim immigration

>What are you doing with that Bible Goy?
>Why don't you hand it over to us?
>We'll tell you what's in it Goy don't worry....
>Just listen to us.......
>don't forget to donate

>Don’t sin, then, faggot.
Everyone sins.

Regardless, one has to be in a state of grace to receive communism. Which means going to confession.

She's literally perfect. Are you into dudes?

>She's literally perfect.
Then why is she acting like a drunken college whore?

>alright, I'm gonna create the universe
>But I'm gonna make it out of really, really, really small things that behave as particles and as waves
>That'll keep 'em guessing

I can’t buy indulgences

No Christian can.

>communism

>183
She's almost as big as me, too much for my taste.

underrated

It still exist in 2017

It hasn't had every one of it's preists slaughtered and it's temples raised to the ground
One day the world will be free of all Jew religion

LMAO! Talk about a freudian slip.

I just woke up and I'm in another thread arguing with a communist.

Obviously I mean "Communion"

Apologies for the error.

It's a satanic false religion that says you should worship women and bread

gross
she lumpy and has no body wtf 2/10

Found the kike

They can't decide which to forgive, debtors or trespassers.

>tfw Francis said abortion is forgivable

It's Jewish.

>claims to be a good christian
>doesn't want to read his own copy of the bible
>is happy having other people interpret it for him

Found the pleb

Chad waves vs beta particles

I don't like it's internationalist aspect. Country comes before faith.

>debtors

Found the protestant

she's thick

>be given free will
>accepts bible literally
Fucking baptists

Mlady

There are two groups of people most responsible for the erosion of Eestern Christianity - Mormons and people who worship demonic popes (John Paul Ii excluded).

fpbp

It's superiority and legitimacy and holyness
only jews and it's have problems with the One true Church

Vatican II

>main beef with catholic church?
They aren't promoting free market capitalism enough.

Second this

They say what they mean, but they do not mean what they say.

>Fahrenheit

They're Christian

They act exactly like Jews and Muslims WRT child abuse

>the Word of God is not to be taken literally

I don't think you quite get it...

>universe already exists (duh)
>it's either complete chaos or just nothingness (not sure about that one)
>force of consciousness begins ordering the chaos (or nothingness)

Order out of chaos, the waves are just one of the many representations of that order, there will be more the farther down we go into the micro.

>he doesn't use Kelvin.

>worships Jesus
>doesn't want to read his teachings

Dw I'm sure your local priest will tell you what to believe.

no problem
The church survived mafia popes, 2 and 3 popes at the same time, the protestcuck reformation, communist, colonization, world wars, islamic invasions, the orthocuckox who hate art, etc.
The list goes on.

Well you see there's this Catholic guy called Pope Francis. The sort of things he advocates for regarding certain, uh, foreigners are... Well, you can look it up for yourself. You can make your own opinion.

No gay sex allowed

Pope Francis is doing a great job though

because she is lol. that's what makes her perfect. easy pick

I really hope after the current pope croaks that the cardinals freak out from his communism and elect a super staunch, serious business pope.

I cant narrow it down to one so...
kike worship and cuckled ideology

only other girl i know with the last name of Foley is also hot
it seems girls named after catheters are universally semen demons

audible kek

>inb4 she cheats on you after three months of dating with the first dude she meets in a club after doing a line of coke in the bathroom.

"Papa" the God Whisperer and his blatant pagan blasphemy

that's a protestant myth and is completely untrue, the laity did and was encouraged to read the bible.

The church only disapproved of reading PROTESTANT bibles

Infiltrating homos, jesuits and satanists.

The Vatican

>belief in Jesus
>no consequences for criminality if you "repent"
>giving sanctuary to criminals
>claiming to care about the poor, but only using them for virtue point farming
>excommunication
>sabotaging sex education/access to contraceptives due to a hackneyed metaphor
>demanding tithes then wasting the money on decadence
>aiding and abetting pedophiles
>hypocritical leaders

>Infiltrating homos
good

>getting in a serious relationship with a college slut
please, you can't be serious. women like that only serve one purpose: male pleasure. she's an easy fuck, nothing more

They accept gays and the masses get changed too often to hold any sort of tradition.

People are saying "the cucked pope" but it is a lot worse than that (leaving aside that every post-VII pope has been just as cucked). The Church itself is teaching heresy, for example, the Church now officially teaches that Jews will be saved, which goes against an infallible dogma of the Church.

Not to mention that the council of Trent taught infallibly that anyone who changed any part of the mass would be anathema, hence every person who worked on or accepted the novus ordo mass is anathema, including EVERY SINGLE WESTERN CATHOLIC bishop in the world today. Only Eastern Catholic priests and bishops are even POTENTIALLY still administering valid sacraments.

If you adhere to any part of the Vatican II sect currently calling itself the "Catholic Church" you are a Protestant and will burn in hell, assuming that Catholicism is true. Otherwise Catholicism is false.

raping kids and covering it up......and the pope is fucking bossy cunt. Take some refugees if you lov'em so much popey you cunt

Underrated Poo post

They aren't Ammon anabaptists, Amish are the only real christians.

Angry virgin detected

Explain the rest of the contradictions in Not least the part about rich men and kingdoms of heaven, yet the catholic hierarchy seem to be rolling in dough.
Then there's the part where Jesus said NOT to worship openly where everyone can see you - yet the catholic congregate seems to be built on virtue signalling.

>amish_beauty_01.jpg

I second this. Even though pope francis isn't as extreme as the media wants us to believe, many bishops take it too far. I would be pleased to see one of those african bishops elected pope.

That it is not part of the obvious continuity with the Church of Constantine that the Patriarchs of the East are. Ah, and the sexual deviants, naturally.

The Church has no balls to assert what it believes and instead caves into every SJW issue. Plus, there is no sense of community in churches.

Fpbp

Vatican II

They keep making shit up to make the position of the Bishop of Rome more powerful. Other than that I have no problem with them. They are the legitimate apostolic church of the west. They just need to renounce their heresy and come home.

Your standards are quite low, basement dweller.

She choose not to be baptised and lives an English life of being a whore, but she does show under the dress of our women. Link related:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2583412/My-father-say-Im-going-hell-Breaking-Amish-star-23-continues-racy-lingerie-modeling-career-despite-parents-disapproval.html

>i love sucking putin's cock

Every pope who doesn't prohibit the novus ordo mass and bring back the TLM is basically just as bad as any other pope. You are honestly delusional if you think otherwise.

>I love sucking migrant feet

>the Church now officially teaches that Jews will be saved
no it doesn't
>council of Trent taught infallibly that anyone who changed any part of the mass would be anathema
As an ecumenical council, Infallibility was invoked with the Vatican II mass changes regarding the vulgate, versus populum, etc. It was a dogmatic decision and not a pastoral one

>please, you can't be serious. women like that only serve one purpose: male pleasure. she's an easy fuck, nothing more
Degenerate heathen. Repent of your ways or face damnation.

They removed Ratzinger.
He's the real pope and not that Argentine black man.

This but I'm not a fan of this pope. I know the media takes him out of context but come on! He needs to be smart enough to see how he's being lead by the questions.

You betcha!

>no it doesn't

Public Statement by “the Holy See” from “the Meeting of the Bilateral Commission of the Delegations of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel and the Holy See’s Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews”:

“The Jewish delegation took the opportunity to express its appreciation regarding the new document issued by the Pontifical Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews on the occasion of the aforementioned anniversary. This document written for the Catholic faithful as a theological reflection on the relationship of the Church to the Jewish People and titled ‘The gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable’ (cf. Romans 11: 29), affirms the eternal validity of the Divine Covenant with the Jewish People who are called to be loyal to Torah. Accordingly the document affirms the integrity of the Jewish faith and understanding of Scripture and that there is no intent on the part of the Church to convert Jews. The text also refers with esteem to the meetings and statements of this bilateral committee of the Pontifical Commission with the Chief Rabbinate of Israel and urges greater cooperation between the Church and the Jewish People for a more just and peaceful world…”

>affirms the eternal validity of the Divine Covenant with the Jewish People who are called to be loyal to Torah. Accordingly the document affirms the integrity of the Jewish faith and understanding of Scripture and that there is no intent on the part of the Church to convert Jews.

Stop lying. Lying is a sin.

>As an ecumenical council, Infallibility was invoked with the Vatican II mass changes regarding the vulgate, versus populum, etc. It was a dogmatic decision and not a pastoral one

Rewrite this sentence, what you are trying to say is unclear.