Race isn't real. Clean your room

Race isn't real. Clean your room

When has Peterson said race isn't real?

Go say that to a nigger you fucking leaf.

>Race isn't real
THIS IS THE TYPE OF AUDIENCE KEKCELEBS LIKE JORDAN PETERSON ATTRACT FELLAS

anyone starting to find JP, sargon, kraut etc more tedious than progressives?

Identity is real. Clean your shack.

>starting to

What did you mean by this?

>666
check'em!

His statement that you shouldn't feel pride in the accomplishments of your group is
so astoundingly retarded and goes against all we know about human behavior.

Pride isn't some rational thing that can be bargained with. He's sounding
like a bloody post-modernist with that statement.

>Things peterson never said

Fuck yourself leaf

Peterson has a family and is interested in providing for them. You don't get anywhere larping as a fucking Nazi and driving your market away ranting on about racism. But yeah all you runaway success stories, you tell someone legitimately helping people how it's done. It's not always a contest on who can be the most edgy. And fyi, you'll always share your country with different races so drop the obsession because it's pathetic.

>you'll always share your country with different races
Two choices as to who's behind this post. I wonder which one it is.

>Clean your room
I will never

He didn't. He even mentioned IQ differences among races.

>"YOU CAN'T CHEER IF YOUR LOCAL TEAM WON BECAUSE YOU HAD NO PART IN THEIR SUCCESS!"
K, thanks, unsubscribed.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dr. Yarden Peterstein. The intellectualism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psychological philosophy most of the insights will go over a typical normie's head. There's also Dr. Yarden Peterstein's deeply christian outlook, which is deftly woven into his personal philosophy that draws heavily from Nietzschean literature, for instance. The patreons understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these insights, to realise that they're not just intellectual- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dr.Yarden Peterstein truly ARE collectivist idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the profoundness of Bernts "radical Individualism", which itself is a cryptic reference to CG Jung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Peterstein's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DID do Dr. Yarden Peterstein's Personality Test. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 15 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>ranting on about racism.
What about calmly citing evidence? Is that not allowed either? you're a coward.

As usual, it's just the white race that doesn't exist. I mean, what is white anyway, amirite?

>And fyi
>fyi
who the fuck talks like this? are you a woman? kill yourself either way.

>*cleans room*
>*pays Peterson 5$ on PayPal*

>Little sheep worship someone
>The Sheep cry when that person does something they dont agree with

My jaw hit the floor the first time I read this. I didn't give a shit about him being a bit on the liberal side, but for him to pretend that it's a ridiculous statement to think there is a 'genetic interest in one's race' was shocking.

I know a bunch of people here are all
>hurr durr i told you
>this was always gonna happen
>you're retarded for ever liking him

Maybe you're right but idk .. hard to believe someone whose favorite author is bloody Solzhenitsyn genuinely feels this way.

It's DOCTOR Peterson to you pal.

Forget all that shit I said about compelled speech.

For how smart he is, he's astonishingly binary in his thinking. He conflated all kinds of pride as one and labelled it a sin. There is pride in accomplishment, pride as confidence, and pride as arrogance. It's very bad as a philosopher for him to be so bad with definitions.

This argument has been everywhere and it's bottom of the barrel, low IQ drivel.

He has had a quite large effect on young men in the West over the past year, and has probably brought in quite a few lads to this website where they have learned some interesting truths they didn't know before. It wasn't too much to ask I don't believe for us to want him continuing to rail against communists and post modernism while keeping a safe distance from the JQ, letting us handle it. Going on an anti race realism rant then shying away from a debate with a fellow intellectual on the subject is a bad look and has nothing to do with a hero figure falling out of favor.

Race is real. That's why a mammy cleans my room.

He's a sellout who lives off patreon bux. Fuck this guy tbqh. Anyone who's always said 'I hate nazis just as much as commies' should set off alarm bells to you

loving that subtle nazi reference thrown in there. no post denying white's existence would be complete without that

oy vey

He's binary in his thinking, up until you ask him a question.
>"Yes or no, do you believe in God?"
>"Well... That depends on what your definition of "believe" is... as WELL as your definition of "God" eh... these types of questions.... are.... well they're just attempts to put me INTO a BOX... roughly speaking"

Cuckle Doodle Doo! Peterson afraid to name the Jew.

Are shills in full 'pretend to be retarded' mode?

this man is cancer. Literally a baby boomer snake oil salesman who learned how to use YouTube

1. Clean your room
2.Clean others rooms
3.clean your house
4.repair things in house
5.make notes of what you want to accomplish daily
6.spend atleast time with your senpai's throug tv,movie
7.clean urself and start some sport

Jordan Peterson is a fraud. End of story

No that's still too simplistic. I don't have a problem with him spouting little platitudes like 'muh nazis' in order to keep the ravenous left off his back a little bit while he goes on details rants against communism and names authors to handle the JQ. It obv wasn't ideal but in his academic climate even the most red pilled person would be pressed to do that.

It's as if someone got to him.

1. He's a baby boomer 2. He's a jew or jew puppet

Are you still confused by his actions?

>feeling pride for something someone else did because they're the same race as you
>feeling shame for something someone else did because they're the same race as you
the absolute state of nazis and communists

yes satan tho in different ways a i feel like peterson is trying to profit of off all those young millenials with no father figure
while kraut is just retarded and sargon is smart enough to try to stay out

8. Give Jordan Peterson money

>the white race isn't even real lmao you can't even define what white means

JUST ACCEPT YOUR ERADICATION YOU FUCKING GOYIM

He needs to correct himself

What is it about Boomers that makes them so conflict-averse?
Even their preachers are cowardly and won't stand up for their own beliefs.
What happened to the boomers?