Is this what winning is?

Wow if I was a Trump supporter I'd definitely be proud of all this "winning".

>Something that will undermine racial quotas
>Not winning

scholarships here i come

You can troll it but you don't understand trolling is the exception to the rule. it's not the standard.

drumfcons BTFO

Someone will take this to court, and the ruling will be interesting.

>University

Can I call them nigger then without backlash?

>be white
>call self black or jew
>get tons of privilege.

I told my mate this would happen.
>They making the show of us bloody liberal fucking bastards. I bloody fix them

>going to the land of make believe like a fucking 5 year old but you're in college
yea so can you do this on the application cause that would seem to fuck up the racial quotas/affirmative action side of the enrollment process. literally clown world.

Obviously not enough niggers at 'Brown'
>that is an ironic thing right there

sage, is you just flooded poll with ~4 topics. gg no re yr IP to ez fo me.

Second, yes, you cannot defeat an enemy hidden among us. Furthermore, you may now identify as a Black Female and get all the benefits therein' once at college.

My 1st thread. that's the point. you guys don't even realize how many people are flooding your board. you're weak on immigration too

>Marlina Duncan
WE

Whites are so privileged that they have to pretend to be black for the system they keep afloat to work for them.

This will be biggest relief for Asians who will all call themselves niggers now. You think whites get a shaft. Wait till you are Asian and trying to go to college. I am happy that my Asian and white mixed kids can call themselves niggers now on college applications.
I better enroll them in bigger activities now to make them look more authentic. We still have to beat whites pretending to be niggers.

How is Brown's medical college guys? My son is applying next year.

You don't even have the slightest point. This is only a win for whites as no one will self identify as white and give themselves a harder time at school so this literally is only to be used by people not otherwise associated as a shit skins by default.

The difference is Asians deserve it because they majority vote dem so they must like it so fuck em

Ill choose white then argue for a minority scholarship and affrimative action.

>everyone identifies as a person of colour
>just say "white is a colour, therefore i'm a person of colour"

>asians trying to go to college
It does not help your case that Chinese students accepted to american universities with perfect grades and english scores can't say "hello" without a dictionary when they make it to campus

Black is an absence of color.
White is all colors combined.
We are like gods, containing the entire spectrum.
Niggers are voids that destroy all light that enters it.

Nope this will help liberal Jews become even more over represented and delusional LGGGBBQ whites

If you write that you self identify as X you'll have to back it up and only deceitful Jews and their deranged mind control victims will pull it off.

Black + Black =/= Asian and white mixed

I want to be vantablack!

This is actually a good thing

THIS. Use their own bullshit against them. I've been doing this for a while, checking "white hispanic" (I'm 100% polish) and just claiming my mother is cuban if they press me on it (which they almost never do)

Immigrate as much as you like. You will be absorbed into the zeitgeist.

good luck their med school has a 2.7% acceptance rate

Yeah but the acceptance rate is 90% if you're black and have subpar grades/scores

>designated brown students

Liberal institutions doubling down on insanity is Trumps fault how? Oh right, irrational reactions

Oh look, the retarded cletus is salty because he couldn't get in

"Back it up"

If you could do that you wouldent need to appeal to this policy you retarded faggot

t. brainlet. I'm pointing out that with the new rules, you can self-identify as black and get into any medschool you want with a 25 on the MCAT

O look niggers upset they don't make as much money as whites or star in as many movies or.......

>Black is an absence of color.
>White is all colors combined.
With light that is true, but with paint it is the opposite. So the question is, are humans more like light, or more like paint?

Trump BTFO by retroactive Pocahontas

>any medschool

This latest nonsense applies to Brown university ONLY, good luck doing this anywhere else.

>Unironically reading Breibart
kys my dude

>Unironically reading

Top cuck good choice of flag turbofaggot

For now. Let's not act like precedent and the slippery slope don't exist. Brown today, the rest of the ivy league tomorrow, and every university after that.

I honestly wish I was applying for schools now.

>institutions of liberal academia (brainwashing camps) collapsing and becoming irrelevant

yep, feels like winning famalam

Regardless Breibart is trash

exactly

imthehispanicnow.jpg

Not really.

Just put "nigger" for your race, and if they ask you about it threaten to sue them. I doubt some liberal piss-stain college dean will have the balls to call you on it.

Protip dummy: so is all media. Learn to read between the lines.

Yes because color comes in two different forms, light and paint.

what would feel like winning then, smart guy?

They're gonna really be pissed white POCs start applying for nigger privilege

Did you mean to just repeat me? Because it seems like you meant to make a point of some kind.

>Protip dummy: so is all media. Learn to read between the lines.
Some are worse than others. Breibart is trash and has a history of misrepresenting and exaggerating stories, yes even more than MSM

Fucking finally. The future is now.

It'd be fun for shit's and giggles though

>White as snow
>Say I identify as African American
>All the real nigs start chimping out
>University has my back since they already committed to this bullshit
>Watch hell unroll

So everyone is black in Brown University now? Why would anyone identify as white anymore?

I CAN FINALLY BE A KANG!!! YAY!!!!!!! GIBS ME DAT FREE TUITION WHITEY!!!! HAHAHAH WHITEY BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

Soon Otherkin will be recognized.

The color of the paint is based on the light the paint reflects... Paint is black or white because the light the paint reflects is black or white.

Can they say "I identify myself as a person of white colour"?

>You can troll it but you don't understand trolling is the exception to the rule. it's not the standard.
That's easy to change. When I went to school over a decade ago I marked myself down as "hispanic" to increase my chances. Nothing is stopping the new generation of students from doing that.

This

The Warrens of this world have a new way to play the system.

Remind me: what causes this way of thinking exactly? Is it mental illness? Propaganda? All of the above? I just can't understand it, the leftist mindset is so foreign to me.

>Some are worse than others.

No. Some just line up with your own biases better than others.

>Breibart is trash and has a history of misrepresenting and exaggerating stories

Breitbart is a tabloid, it's no worse than any other tabloid, and it's not fair to compare it to a multi-billion dollar media conglomerate like the MSM. The fact that Breitbart is only a bit worse than MSM is shameful... for MSM.

Its aimed at students who had no option on the previous form, American Indian, Alaskan Native, African American, Hispanic or Latinx and Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander in particular

The college hasn't clarifyed any further details but if you think this means you can just identify as whatever you want you are a fucking idiot

>No. Some just line up with your own biases better than others.
Factually wrong

First step in the demise of affirmative action.

Oh you're retarded, my bad, should have noticed the flag.

>leftists delve further into complete and utter insanity
>DRUMPF BTFO

lol. Okay kid.

>Is it mental illness? Propaganda? All of the above? I just can't understand it, the leftist mindset
Leftism is a religion. So yes, mental illness and propaganda, same as any religious belief structure

guess I'm gonna be black on my application

If i was a trump supporter i wouldn't cheer on my country becoming more shit for white people. But then again, you aren't white, are you?

nice, asians only need to identify as black to get in college now

Finally, I now support lowered test scores and reparations

What Can Brown Do For You?

The funniest part is the Trump cabinet has already repealed affirmative action from universities so it doesn't matter what the fuck color you want people to think you are, you aren't getting any advantages to it anymore.

There's additive color and subtractive color. The diversity of additive colors yields white. The diversity of subtractive colors yields black. White diversity is constructive. Black diversity is destructive.
rly makes u think

>SUP MY NIGGA HOWS TRICKS
>Um, I'm not like one of those social justice warriors or whatever but I'd rather you didn't call me-
>THE FUCK MY NIGGA WHY YALL TRIPPIN?
>look maybe you think this is funny or something but a white guy can't say th-
>THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY NIGGA? IM THE BLACKEST MUFUCKA YALL EVER MEET, YOU LIGHT SKINNIT BITCH
>wh-what?
>IM TRANSRACIAL YOU RACIST MOTHAFUCKA
>u-um p-professor? this guy's racially abusing me right in front of you
>what are you talking about Tyrone? he identifies as black, at worst it would just be internalised racism, you should feel sorry for him
>DAS RIGHT YOU UNCLE TOM PUSSY ASS BITCH, AYO LEMME TELL YOU BOUT DA JEWS, DEM HOOK NOSE MUFUCKAS ALL OVA DA TRANSATLANTIC SLAVETRADE N SHIT, YALL KNOW DEM MUSLIM MUFUCKAZ ENSLAVING AFRICANS RIGHT GODDAMN NOW NIGGA?
>c-can you s-say that stuff here?
>THE FUCK THEY GON DO? CENSOR A BLACK MAN? SHIT DAWG YOU KNOW HOW DEM WHITE BOIS BE HAHAHA, ANYWAY, MALCOM X KNEW WHAT WAS UP, ETHNO-STATES THE WAY TO GO HOMIE

Why would anyone want to identify as an oppressed class when they could just self-identify as white and have endless privilege?

>blacks at brown college have had surprising raises, putting them at the top performing 1% of all black students
>brown's very liberal policy allows people to self-identify as black or latino
>Hue Chi Hang, who prefers the name K'Chang tells us "I have always been told I could not be black due to my yellow skin and slanted eyes. Howevel, my ancestol come flom aflica which makes me black. My dleam is to one day go back fol gloly of chinese govelnment and ploceed to make big exploitation and mine and ensl...help my fellow blacks achieve theil tlue potential wolking in mine fol iphone"

Another way to put it is that black diversity is the sum of its parts while white diversity is hegemonic.

top kek
9/10

Asian here, I literally identified as hispanic for college admissions. And anybody can claim they have a small percentage of [x] heritage. What are they going to do, check?

True. White diversity brings us together. Black diversity demands segregation.

This

>Work hard and prove the efforts of hard work and conservative culture

>Vote unanimously against own interests and culture

Outside of WWII vets are any Americans actually racist towards Asians? None of them here are ever a problem or keep to themselves, so why do they play the victim and act like they aren't the most privileged and wealthy group in the US?

>salt right confirmed afraid of words
wew

>Outside of WWII vets are any Americans actually racist towards Asians?
Blacks

>Black
>diversity
Can't tell the difference between them sometimes. Same dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin. "Diversity".

That's because they're together. You need to split them to their constituent parts to see the diversity.

Under black hegemony, every person contributes equally to the whole. Under white hegemony, only whites count.

>re any Americans actually racist towards Asians

I despise soulless, dog-eating, slant-eyed gooks, but only behind niggers and mozlems, who I despise the most.

Kek, this is hilarious

Lmao, and then you dare call our country cucked

>why do they play the victim and act like they aren't the most privileged and wealthy group in the US?
That would be the kikes by far

That makes no sense in the context of this conversation. Addition and subtraction have the equal magnitude, opposite signs.

Together, white diversity bring light. Together, black diversity bring darkness.

Pro tip for fellow business owners or people in a leadership position:

Hire Asian-American males from universities a step below the Ivies, or bottom tier Ivies (like Cornell)

As a light eyed white Ivy League grad, I almost exclusively hire them. They are smarter than most whites I went to school with, they work harder (Japanese Salaryman tier), and they worship you because you are White and have a Ivy league degree. Going to work is a joy because shit actually gets done, and there is no dead weight.

Also, I recommend colored and female alumni to my competitors, as a part of their "diversity" push. These companies overpay for idiots that shit up the companies.

>inb4 larping
This shit hole hasn't been a secret club in over a decade, Moot literally works for Google.

All the more reason why their playing into SJW games is so damn confusing.

Why didn't Asians become considered integrated into the majority like the Irish, italian, German, and Spanish immigrants did at after the 30s?

They all worked hard despite being labeled "subhuman" and being shit on all the same.

>Addition and subtraction have the equal magnitude, opposite signs.

But white light has the character only of whiteness, black paint subsumes and expresses the saturation of every drop of colored paint you added.

Sounds good to me, this kills affirmative action stone dead

Women's sports scholarships soon to be dominated by men.
And now, at least at Brown, minority scholarships will go to non-minorities.

Black paint is nothing without white light. Blacks can ever be beautiful only when whites make them. Whites are beautiful on their own.