How many images of your wife have you saved?

How many images of your wife have you saved?

>761

A couple.

>0
I know how to use the internet and where to find 'em, so no need to collect images like an autist.

not enough

I'm pretty picky with quality and my waifu isn't all that popular so only about 100 or so.

error 404 - waifu not found

It's to be expected, I can't into emotional attachment, the most I've ever felt for another person was a slight crush. I wish I could, but I don't know how to love. It's like the emotional center of my brain is low energy. I've felt the desire to have something to love, but I don't actually know how that works.

Please don't bully, we're newlyweds.

Wish there was more art

About 650

I'm surprised, I have less than 300, but I am rewatching the show.

Though granted, I have a quite a few CG sets of her and those make up 72 of her overall image folder's size.

72% I meant.

I try to limit myself to official art and screenshots only.

saving fanart from your waifu is like enjoying what other man does with her I don't get it
if you like your waifu so much then make your own fanart

Shiet

2157 across my 4 main folders of them

893 are solo

>them
What do you mean by this? l hope you're not saying you have more than one waifu.

I meant that they have no canon gender.

Around 8000.

ougi?

No but ougi is also a prime cute.

They aren't Sup Forums.

>only 761

Where do you niggers even find this much art of one character?

ATTENTION ALL, THE ONE WHO HAS THE MOST IMAGES LOVES HIS WAIFU THE MOST

The internet.

Pixiv

Pixiv has like a couple thousand pics for the more popular anime, but will you really find this many for one character? I don't even need to tell you about how bad/mediocre a lot of it looks.

1,929 Images in my main folder (1.59GB)
I recall having more GBs than that so I probably have a copy of the folder somewhere with a few extra images.

Pixiv is really hard to navigate through all the shit though.
I just use a booru.

Pixiv, Twitter, various boorus, and Sup Forums, mostly.

>Twitter
But it's such a pain in the ass to find art on Twitter

By having an ultra-modern, popular waifu, and/or by having zero taste in what they save.
I have 49 images with my waifu in them.

Zero. All the images of her that I need are in mai kokoro - and they are higher quality than any of the shit fanart I found on the internet.

You're not wrong. I actually don't use it because I don't care to make an account and I can't speak moon, but I know a lot of artists post things on there that don't make it to Pixiv or other channels.

Maybe they have CG sets? I have a 9GB folder and 72% of the size on it is made up of CG sets with her in it.

That's pretty cute user.

>your waifu has very little art
>there will never be dakimakuras of your waifu
>there will never be figures of your waifu
>there will never be VR of your waifu
>your waifu will never get more than 5 minutes of total screen time because she's a side character
>...even though she is so amazing that she could have two seasons of anime focused on her
Not that it bothers me, it doesnt change how I love her one bit, but it would be nice if I could materialize our relationship in certain ways like a lot do
>captcha: extra merc

>there will never be dakimakuras of your waifu
Does it have to be official? Just commission an artist you like to draw some art for a daki.

this so much. whoever saves the most images is the most dedicated, waifuism is actually very little about actual love.

I'm sorry for you user. I share your pain in all but one of those points.

Love and dedication go hand in hand, user.

I don't brag.

zero, I havent found her yet.

Yes, you said that above.

>908 would be more if I downloaded pictures with both her and Sonya but I only want ones with her in them

It's something to consider though.

>tfw waifu is a 90s character

End me

Ougi is my waiu and I don't have many pics of her saved so posting my tiny folder is kind of embarrassing. She isn't posted too often and I don't save everything I see so I take what I can get.

Why would that be a bad thing?

>that feel when I finished KMB today

Yasuna is top tier.

Not many good pics out there.

Why though? Shouldn't there be a fuckton of them built up over time?

Be strong, you'll find her one day.

If he is stingy like me I usually don't save shit quality or resolution pictures, which sucks for older animes that don't have a BD.

Nice job user! You also know how to pick best girl from the show

No, because fan art wasn't anywhere near as great in volume back then as it is now. As time goes on, series tend to be more forgotten and artists don't draw pics of them as much, so being a 90s series sorta leaves it in an odd position where it didn't manage to have enough momentum when the internet went crazy. Late 90s stuff like CCS were pretty lucky here though.

This is baseless conjecture but given the rise in popularity of both anime and the internet I'd say probably not. I'd bet there's more pictures of someone like Hestia out there than there are pictures of most characters from the 90's. With the exception of certain outliers like Asuka and Rei, of course.

shit I probably have every single image of her; it's not nearly enough

she has a ton of pics but i only like normal ones
no lewds

>older animes that don't have a BD
This is the worst.

Yup. Lots.