Bleach - Yoruichi/Kira is canon edition

Previous thread WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Prologue & Chapter 1 (part 1): missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/154435818512/we-do-knot-always-love-you-chapter-1-full
Chapter 1 (part 2): missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/154689171972/we-do-knot-always-love-you-chapter-2-full
Chapter 2 (part 1 summary): bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?4167-Bleach-novel-We-do-knot-always-love-you&p=455903&viewfull=1#post455903

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QZG5e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yoruichi X Urahara

You don't see her so eager to jump Urahara without being drugged, do you?

>Rumor
>canon
Just read the chapter ship not cofirmed

>edition

Soi-Fon and Urahara has been officially cucked.

Who would have thought that Kira would win the Yoruichi bowl?

>Can't even get him out of his clothes
>canon
Nah son that's not how it works.

The rest of the novel illustrations: imgur.com/a/QZG5e

noice, i would fuck kira too

She hasn't succeeded in seeing his hole. She will come at him again, this time with a sweeter offer.

It's missing this illustration.

So Hisagi won the Kira bowl?

It's funny cause they laughed at the sketches and said they were too ugly.

This pic right here
As much as i hate admitting it it was worth readin Bleach just for this single image.
Who could have known Kubo could draw such a nice ass?

What perfect universe did you get these edits from?

I havent seen anything relating to Bleach in like 5 years who the fuck is Kira

>Who could have known Kubo could draw such a nice ass?

He already created the ultimate semen demon in Yoruichi, who needed any proofs?

wtf i hate kira now

Ichihime summaries when?

He's that blond Shinigami.

I didn't know that Matsubara wrote the Harribel story, where she and her Fraccion survived. If he would do that again with the Sternritter in the RenRuki novel, which ones would he have chosen?

Some IRfag actually tweeted this shit to Kubo. Do they think that Kubo will change his mind about the end-game ships if they keep bothering him?

All we're missing is Chad's new boyfriend now but nobody cares about him.

Well Bambietta is now a Zombie Powder demon for Giselle. Ironically also one of the Sternritter with the best chances to survive.

Matsubara is a woman.

so is this side content, or an epilogue?

Does that mean Yoruichi and Urahara survived?

Anyone other people missing who've been confirmed alive since then?

Yeah both of them survived.

This is kinda like an aftermath. And yes, Hat & Clogs, and Kitty Shinigami survived.

Ummmm....

Yeah they're alive. Yoruichi was blackmailed into becoming a teacher, Urahara congratulates Renji and Rukia via voicemail, and Mashiro had protected the academy during the war.

Why they think they had a chance against Yhwach? It was foolish.

It takes place 3 years after the defeat of Yhwach.

Giselle has the Zombie. She was stabbed in the heart and still survived. So it's not really unlikely that she survived what looked like a much more minor wound. And Liltotto's wound looks survivable. If Hiyori can get cut in half, or Shunsui's and and Byakuya's stomach completely destroyed and they all survive than Liltotto could do the same. Because for injuries in Bleach that's rather minor.

Except this is Ywach we're talking about here he gave her those powers and has the ability to take them back. Your also forgetting the sternritter aren't nearly as memorable as the shinigami or arrancar they're not going to get special treatment because nobody would riot over their deaths like people did over Byakuya.

There has always been some IR/IH/RRfags who edit other ship's pic as their own, and some others who mock others for doing it while ignoring their friends who do it too.

Also even if they did survive that there's no way they survived the auswahlen that took out Haschwalth and Gerard

Yhwach didn't give the Sternritter their Schrift. He just activated it. And we already saw him using the Auswahlen on them. Bazz-B was hit with the full brunt and still kept the Heat. He can only steal Vollständig, not the Schrift. And some of the Sternritter like Haschwalth or Giselle are popular.

Bazz-B and NaNaNa survived the Auswahlen just fine. Also why would he use Auswahlen on them again? He already stole their power. There is nothing left he could steal.

Why would he auschwalen Gerard? He was doing a fine job holding back the captains and then giant skeleton. Ywach had no need for them any longer just as he fucking said so.

Yhwach needed more power so that he could merge all the worlds together. His original plan was to just let his father die for real. But thanks to Ukitake and Mimihagi he had to absorb the Soul King, because he was afraid that he could interfere, and thus merge the worlds manually. And for that he needed more power.

Yhwach auschwahlening Gerard was one of the stupidest thing he did. Not even a team of three strongest captains could beat him, all he had to do was exhaust them.

>that straddle
How hard was Kira?

You could say he had rigor mortis

Pretty hard, I'd wager.

If Yoruichi felt it, she'd probably laugh her ass off.

What a waste of loli, but oh well, i was kinda surprised that Askin died that easily, i mean, wasn't he suposed to be inmortal?

The rumor probably becomes motivational for some boys in the academy. Study hard, train and move up the ranks, and you too can bang a hot, sexy, strong noble ex-captain like Yoruichi-sensei.

Boys and girls.

Only to find out they will be mercilessly teased by her and will never have a shot.

I wonder if Yoruichi has ever had sex. Maybe she doesn't have much of a drive and just likes seeing people blush and stutter over her.

>Yorucihi will never tease you for popping a boner

Askin wasn't dead. Nel stated he was still alive and Liltotto's injuries are quite survivable.

>few people at that table know either of them enough to care about the announcement
>that shittily drawn Renji with his pre-timeskip hair
>Ichigo and Uryu aren't that tall compared to Rukia and Orihime
Holy shit this is so pathetic!

Meant for not

Not to mention they gave Yumichika the wrong hair color.

Hypothetically though, who would Ichigo and Rukia ask to meet up to announce they're getting married? Inviting Orihime would be awkward as fuck. Tatsuki would support whoever Ichigo chose, but if Orihime needed support she'd be by her side and just congratulate Ichigo by text. Chad, Keigo and Mizuiro would be there. Would Rukia invite Renji? Actually I'm not sure she'd invite anyone. It's one thing to get Kiyone and Sentarou to hang out with other officers, but these are kids from the human world. Basically putting Ichigo and Rukia in that gathering don't make sense.

Why is she straddling him in the first place?

She wanted to take off his clothes.

Nitpicking. Get over it, faggots. It's superior to the originals. Better pairings. Ones actual fans can stomach.

I don't know user character's heights, hair color, and interpersonal relationships seem to be things a real fan would know. But who am I kidding shippingfags, especially the ones proven wrong, have severe tunnel vision that's why your the lowest pieces of shit in fandom.

Were just precious nakama.

Kubo always intended yoruichixkira from chapter 1.

Anyone who sees anything different is delusional and grasping at self-insert straws.

It's not nitpicking. I don't mind IchiRuki, but if it happened it would have different dynamics with the people around them. Direct transplantation bugs me because I care about more relationships than just one main ship.

They're even getting mad about a joke! Holy shit! Seriously why are you reading battle shonen for romance? Go somewhere else to bitch about your girl feelings.

You're not even part of the fandom, queer.

I'm not the one getting upset my ""OTP"" didn't become canon faggot.

I Agree.

All hail the master wordsmith Kubo, may peace be upon him, for trolling his fans with his divine canon perfect from initial drawing.

They are as he intended them from the very moment he drew them to cure his writers block.

Still not convincing me that your upset about anything other than stupid romance bullshit.

Says the anons gushing over this novel like a bunch of teenage girls.

At least I'm not eating whatever shit Kubo serves me.

Does it matter.

The minute people start documenting kubo's hack writing the ichixhimes circle the wagons lest their ship also fall into the line of fire.

So the only thing left is to praise kubo, mpbuh, perfect in every way, for gracing us with his divine narrative intention.

Because even ichixhime cant swallow THAT pill.

Oh no you're being bullied for being a retarded shipping autist that's so sad for you user, I'm so sorry.

>The IchiHimefag mocks.

As was written by Kubo, so it is.

Death to those who insult kubo!

Kubo is a hack!

It's funny, because even IF you agree with the ichixhimes they still get mad. It may not be enough to just praise kubo for his wisdom and insight into the human condition. You may actually have to BELIEVE that kubo is flawless, born without sin.

Nigga you have yet to make one solid criticism. Talk about his inability to kill off characters, his shit pacing or any of the dropped plot points, but if you so much as give off a hint of 'm-muh wookia shoulda been da one to bang Itsygo' like you have for all these past threads you deserve to be mocked.

Your rejection of kubo's word as perfectly written in Bleach has signed your death warrant. We will behead you and divide amongst ourselves your women.

Super Satan is correct.

>no solid criticism

You were not paying attention. We had nonstop threads about it for days. The ichixhimes were having none of it.

This is the result your kind asked for. And as kubo has directed I will bear true witness to his word. Perfect and never changing since chapter 1.

No I was, your posting style gives you away. You're and the "peer pressure' faggot are the same. You just say a bunch of vague shit over and over again and expect people to take you seriously.

Is the nips liking Kira and Wabisuke one of their few instances of good taste?

I demand more fanart.

You think my love for kubo, mpbuh, and his beloved word and picture are vague?

I'll drag your nakes corpse through the streets!

Ichiruki is love, Ichiruki is life.

None shall make idols by depicting the image of kubos manga!

They like him?

Yeah, or at least they used too. Him and his zanpakuto were relatively high on polls.

fuck off

I just noticed that Kira changed the direction of his bangs.