Trailer for R3

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0z-GqJYTg
Season 3 trailer clip has surfaced on youtube as o December 23

Lelouch's return inches closer more.

How is Code Geass going to impact next years hype dynamics for winter and spring seasons 2017?

> That image.
Does this mean that Akito was canon?

I hope those two mysterious figures are who I think they are.

I'd wager op just used that picture because the only R3 material we have is that shitty camrip

first for Gino

can you imagine its a revival only for lelouch to die for our sins all over again?

*his sins

Julius Kingsley was too good for that OVA series. He should have been saved for R3.

Hopefully. I was bummed out that there was no CC in the teaser

Any moon speakers care to translate?

Him being Julius after R2 wouldn't make sense though.

Lelouch is dead. Julius Kingsley lives.

I hope in this season he uses more charisma, brains than LOL Geas.

lolololol geass is the entire point of the story tho

I think Akito Reyna and the other one are all canon dunno why though, Akito sucked and i'm not far into Reyna but it's just boring battle shonen so far

I dropped renya. at first I thought it was a prequel before lelouch geass then someone said its a sequel and then I just lost interest and dropped and it and then it finished.

was there some kind of twist end? cause I was sure it took place before geass

I forgot where I heard this from, probably from Sup Forums or another fan of code geass I spoke to. and If you look at baka-updates it says prequel but the cover and even synapsis said "someone looking very similar to lelouch" appears. so I rather drop it then waste my time trying to figure it out, and since Sup Forums does not talking about it all it probably not important or relevant. but if you want more code geass regardless then its fine like those "nightmare of nunnally" I read.

oh thats just the long haired look alike nomidea what he does or why he looks like lelouch but I don't think it's him

oh I thought it was edo era lelouch that would later reincarnate. but the story seemed kinda boring besides the MC's arm.

Has anyone translated the picture dramas yet?

I'd argue Lelouch did occasionally do some clever things not related to Geass but people forget them since they're less flashy. We'll see if he's already immortal or not in the sequel.

One of them is definitely CC.

Renya takes place several centuries before Geass.

It's not great, but there is some acceptable shounen action content and they do play around with Britannian politics from the period.

if he is immortal he could use that a lot like "faking" his death and giving everyone the ruse that all his deaths were just "stunt doubles", fanatic worshippers or followers of lelouch/zero

Remember, Lelouch commanded her to "Not Die."

The main antagonist will be an Undead Shirley who spends every waking moment in agony because she is literally unable to die.

No she will be reborn as someone else.

She will be reborn as best girl once again and get with best boy and thus win the Lulu bowl.

I just want more Suzaku fuckery
>tfw when he finds he is not ded
>When he got Cripple girl because of Ledouch

But he already knows Lelouch isn't dead.
Do you even Julius Kingsley my dude?

I forgot the main gist of the story.

Can anyone some up both seasons in dot points.

Also is Akito required watching?

all that shit is before R2

>best girl
>Shitley
This meme is gold.

Lelouch wants to change Britannia and the World for his sister's sake.

Suzaku opposes him. They fight, become friends and team up to change the world.

Then Lelouch appears to die but might not be dead.

Akito is not required watching so far. It's more of a standard mecha show just with a couple of magic powers. Nice battles though.

Right oh, thanks.

why the fuck are most of the subs for this in spanish?

Good to see an user with some sense

how did lolu survive being stabbed
I don't understand

People are saying he had Charles's Code with his Geass so he is Immortal while having CC's Geass

Because there is a speedsubber who does that for his streaming website. Quality is not too good though.