youtu.be/h3ruZwwpbgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9qL3f-2TcP8
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mila_Gojsalić
youtu.be/8Ye7PfobKPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that cancerous butt Balkan related?

BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

It looks inflatable

No this is what purebred balkan booty looks like.

Nameing machinegun after a folk singer. (M84) CECA

No, THIS is what purebred Balkan booty looks like.

I personally hate domestic traitors more than any neighbouring nation.

It's been a fun ride balkan bros but we're leaving for a journey in under a year. Wish you all the best boyos(not you alb*nia i hope you get nuked).

Gib balkanslav gf Ante

Not really. This bronzing is usually the result of too much bathing in the sun and a symbol of degeneracy which results in skin cancer.

I'd stick my tongue in that.

That's the natural skin tone of the Dalmatian master race, purger.

This is what the average northern croatian chicks look like. Only some southeners have shitskin pigmentation from breeding with turks.

>implying anyone here would support yugoslavia 2.0

There is a shitton of students in Croatia who never experienced communism but worship Tito.

>Dalmatia
>Turks

Bro, do you even Hrvoje?

Also, those faces are rather casual. But number 1 is an absolute 10/10. How can I get a qt-п Croatian gf?

It's fairly easy. Have money. I read this interesting article a few months ago which stated that /ourguys/ are growing increasingly frustrated because young croat chicks are leaving the country in bigger and bigger numbers to live with their german, austrian and swiss bf.

The average income here of about 700 eur doesen't help. And many working class guys settle for ugly thots because neither he nor she can do any better.

never heard about this. link to article?

I would've posted the link if I had it. The article was on dnevno.hr

>dnevno.hr

I like it. It is a patriotic and predominantly catholic news source which calls out commies.
Dont tell me you are a index.hr type of guy. In that case I wish you all the best and farewell.

the story is BS anyway. people are leaving this country in droves,for many more reasons than some kraut beta provider

>index.hr

I was talking about younger women 18-24 not an blue collar guy in his 30 not to mention that anyone with a college degree is looking for a way out.

Why are you always trying so hard to blackpill us desu?

are you serious? they literally publish borderline fantasy and scifi conspiracy theories made up by them. underground serb elites who plot to destroy croats. give me a break, if that existed we would be long gone

24 sata is a light version of that, it feeds stupid people with dramatic shit they want to hear.

index is full of many different kinds of propaganda, they are obviously on somebodys paycheck. they are being paid to convert the above mentioned stupid people do a different type of ideology

i just come to chan, where the content is filtered by sane people. is it's important it will get posted here

I'm actually just advocating for the truth which basically consists of 2 things.
A) women are lesser men and need to be pimpslapped back to the kitchen.
B) soybois and manginas need to experience the inner workings of the oven.

dnevno.hr is shilling but I like the columns of Holjevac and Hodak.

Dalmatia is best Croatia. Kys.

C) all mongrels and non-racists in the Balkans must be exiled or killed

If by best you mean biggest concentration of antifa faggots then absolutely yes. If you mean chicks then well that is debateable and depends if you prefer white skin over tanned skin.

It is also full of Italians. And Italians are useless hostile to Slavs cryptonegroid lazy subhumans

The purge is near. I can feel it. Domestic traitors will get the rope.

Sumadijans on suicide watch.

West side is the best side

Really? Dalmatia? When I was there they seemed like american rednecks. Split was honestly like an overgrown village with village values and mentality.

Most of italians are concentrated in Istria, which makes a shitton of money on tourism becaue of its geographical location. This is why Istria constantly keeps bitching about independance.
Kind of like california in the US.

Praljak - the last stand.

Joke from Bosnia:
During communist times, a teacher in a class somewhere in Bosnia asks: Who were the partizans?
Haso replies: They were great men that brought us freedom and peace.
Teacher: Very nice! Now, who were the Ustase?
Haso: Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Faruk, Uncle Idriz....

This is how serbcucks get BTFO

>martyr Chad
He was basically free but he didn't want to go on living a life being called a war criminal by (((them))).

If I listen to Balkan pop music does that make me honorary Balk gangster?
youtube.com/watch?v=fs9XYB8LKlI

>mr Praljak doesent look well mr chairman
>I just drank poison..
Stop fucking kidding yourself. Do you know how much balls it takes to drink poison on kike tv and stay stoic.

I dont listen to serbian turbofolk but if you want to become a subhuman keep listening.

Why are bosnian teenage girls so fucking hot? Hottest in the world honestly

Shame they all turn to mud right at 35

Wow that guy looks like a rat.

I've visited all Balkan countries except for Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia, imho it's def

(Slovenia >) Croatia > Greece > Romania > Bulgaria > Montenegro > Serbia > Bosnia

Even at a young age most of them have to shave. Not only their legs mind you.

I'll take that as a yes.
You don't know talent when you see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=nyOA3xkIvLo

In all honesty m8, I think Turbofolk is worse than war.

I would like to ask respectfully why serbia want kosovo and what are they going to achieve by adding Albanian Muslims into thier country and how are they going to annex it anyway with the existing American bases and and nato

And what is Yugoslavians view on Muslims especially Yugoslavian Muslims

Why not be a connoisseur and enjoy the finer things in life like good wine and food?
youtu.be/h3ruZwwpbgk

>Dalmatians
>turks
Go eat some magyar dick lad, Dalmatia is the only place in Croatia, if not all of the Balkans, with some value
Not to mention that modelling is degenerate

Can’t wait to kill some mongrels, race mixers and oligarchic sellouts

Each day I don’t cut throat I feel bad

Sandra Afrika is Croatian, isn't she?

I bet my life on the fact that every dalmatian village has at least a few mongrel shitskin types which go generations back.
My dude I spent 5-6 months every year there so dont go telling me that it is not the truth.

Klapa and ganga are the only ok balkan music. Everything else is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qL3f-2TcP8

kys worthless subhuman
Generale mladic did more for Europe than anyone of you autists
Also lol at Slobodan being ''Chad'', only real Chad in Den Haag is Seselj Vojvoda

Nope. Serbian turbofolk thot.

>overgrown village
Yet every US city is litteraly beton blocks and shin lights

Bosnia (honor killings matter) > Slovenia > Croatia > Montenegro > Romania > Bulgaria > Serbia > Greece (ugly subhumans with negroid blood)

>Dalmatia is the only place in Croatia, if not all of the Balkans, with some value
it is a copy paste of Italy or Greece, there is no value in Mediterranean culture

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mila_Gojsalić
Not even villages behing gods legs

>Greece (ugly subhumans with negroid blood)
I like the islands

you got it wrong, honor killings are performed in montenegro

>Mediterranean
Stop equating Slavs with subhuman mulattos

I think Bosnia is a failed state that should be split among Croatia and Serbia but even Bosnians know that support that, so that's not really hate.

But other than Croats and Albanians, whom everybody hates I think we're getting along fine.

You cant copy paste natural landscapes nigga

Kys Albo nigger
Stop projecting

>Croats whom everybody hates
Back to Serbia cefurbey

>Generale mladic did more for Europe
What did he do, except impress you through the means of being mentioned frequently in war songs you've listened to on youtube?

subhumans, all ahMeds are subhumans. They descent from blood traitors. Subhumans all

but culture, food and architecture
Which is pretty much Southern European, same for coastal Montenegro
The problem is that Yugos are lacking the laid back attitude to pull this off in a proper style

masterrace confirmed

>Yugos are lacking the laid back attitude
You clearly never visited Dalmatia

>And Italians are useless hostile to Slavs cryptonegroid lazy subhumans
Yes

Bosnian muslims are overall good people but they can't survive on their own so they always try to latch on some other nation for gibs.

Albanians are weird. I'd prefer 5 Bosniaks over 2 Albanians. Note that all these people for example have much lower living standard than for example Turkish muslims. Also Albania is a mafia state.

Do you REALLY think that (most likely) a greek subhuman can be reasoned with? anyone who is mixed with grekoroaches in the balkans must be killed. preferably crucified for adults and boiled alive for kids

Dutch are the most attractive Germanics existing, no memes right here

Well, maybe I was wrong
I will pay you some visit bro

It doesent get more laid back and not giving a fuck than in dalmatia.

There is no Hellenic blood inside this Albozergs from Macedonia, though
Stop your projection, toniblerim

What would croats think of croatia accepting krajina into its borders? We're a shithole economically even when compared to the rest of the country, but turks and arabs didn't get to put their roots here historically, so the acclimation would go rather smoothly.

it is Serb clay, mujo

Except when we get angry at each other, Onda jebemo sve po spisku
during the Austro-Hungarian monarchy Dalmatia was the region with most court cases and people suing/getting sued in general

I'm not cefur Ivan. My ancestry is ethnic Slovenian back to 1835

If kosovo is serbian krajina is croatian

Albo when are you gonna come out as Trans-racial to your collegues and parents? or maybe to your GF that cucked you all those times....oh yeah i forgot you adore being cucked and also you are Gay? jesus you are mentally unstable.

>If kosovo is serbian
if kosovo is servian, where are all the serves?

Jebiga dalmatians are hot blooded and it gets worse the further south you go

>Hellenic blood
Extinct long time ago. One drop rule subhuman NIGGER

All Greeks must die

You DESERVE death for having black blood

Killed by Albanians.

Duh.

I remember you you've been shitposting in any Balkan thread so far today.
Get the fuck off our threads you disgusting roach

youtu.be/8Ye7PfobKPQ
>try staying sober guys when visiting

this is my first post on Sup Forums today, cefurbey

You do realize the girl in your picture is Croatian(Which you consider 70% subuhman) or Bosnian(which you consider 100% subhuman). Not to mention she lives in Norway,which should make you even more anally devastated.