Is this man the best speaker for modern white nationalism to date or what? He's a fucking LEAF!

Is this man the best speaker for modern white nationalism to date or what? He's a fucking LEAF!

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>who is Jared Taylor

awful hairline

Yes, he is great as well. I actually am a huge fan of Taylor. However, we need some young blood.

Post your mongrel face, untermensch.

>The Leaf is going to save the West
Is this the biggest irony in history?

Meh, not if he only speaks in Canada about Canada. He's not gonna save the west but he could likely be more effective that Spencer if he put his mind to it...except that he's not a millionaire AFAIK.

oh hello there

fuuuu

good looking guy

Good speaker. Articulate without sounding like a faggot like Spencer. Young. Good looking. A worthy contender.

>when your big brother lets you wear his mail for halloween

I know its expensive to get that shit tailored but why do people always wear it two sizes too big?

Nice coat.

>brown eyes
>white

He breaks it down the best I've seen, especially for conciseness.

No, he's just another Jew Christian capitalistic retard. Multiculturalism isn't migrant, never was, never will be. You don't have culture, not to mention multiculturalism. You don't even check people with basic medical exam, don't define their races, because you are afraid, not to mention having a culture or multiple cultures. Migrants migrate for money, nothing else. People with culture are 100% non-migrants. Multiculturalism is literally ethnic nationalism, since each culture has own people. Canada has no own people, you got curry shops run by Koreans, you don't know what food is, not to mention from what culture, neither that makes you a culture. You can dance all you want with your Mexican hat, you are cosplaying, not having culture. What is destroying ethnic races is the fact you don't have multiculturalism and have integration(INTERRACIAL) and assimilation(INTERRACIAL) for profit. You hump anything for money you dumb capitalistic Christian.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
Well, that was very impressive, and unexpected.

Says the lady from the 25-year-old country.
You don't know shit about Canada, Ljubljana.

diamonds are usually formed under extreme pressure and heat over a long period of time.

He is very fash-ionable, isn't he?

Yep, he made the case very simply and in a way that it seems geared towards normies without being cucked at all.

>You don't have culture

Dropped. Is that you, Lauren Southern? Have you ever been to the US or Canada? There is most certainly a white culture in the US even though it has been subverted in the media. America was built on white culture and is being destroyed with non-white culture.

Thats Toronto and Montreal you retard.

>Is that you, Lauren Southern?
I don't get it.
Lauren Southern certainly believes Canada and the USA have their own cultures. But I agree with you 100% that the Slovenian in this thread doesn't know anything about North America and has never been here.

>Thats Toronto and Montreal
PLENTY of Canadian culture in both places.

I ONLY SAW THE THUMBNAIL BUT I WANT TO RAPE AND HURT THAT BITCH
RAPE RAPE RAPE