If whites are the superior race, how did Arabs enslave them ?

I really need to understand guys, everyone in this board claiming that wh*tes are the master race, yet they've been enslaved by Arabs for 3 centuries straight ...

How can the superior race be the slave of a lower race ? Are Arabs the ultimate the superior race ?

I need an explanation ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

couple of captured fisherman = / arabs enslaving whites

meanwhile sandnigger countries were European bitches since ever, and still are

kek 70% of arabs are inbred.

boy it sure was hard to enslave villages peppered around the irrelevant outskirts

bro... first off anyone can shoot roids. Second white nations look beautiful and arab nations look like a pile of half destroyed stone buildings in a land filled with goat fuckers because they get bombed like the bitches they are daily.

Slavs aren't white.

His new book, Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800, concluded that 1 million to 3 million ended up in bondage.
In those days, with so many European captives pouring into the slave markets of Algiers and Tunis, the raiders used to say that it was ''raining Christians in Algiers'' and that you could ''swap a Christian for an onion " .
All this just 2 centuries back ? Explain yourself wh*tes supremacists ?

Well whites live in cities and were on the moon while arabs still live in tents and fuck goats.

>I need an explanation ?
you write in english, not arab

Large raiding parties might be essentially unopposed. When pirates sacked Vieste in southern Italy in 1554, for example, they took an astonishing 6,000 captives. Algerians took 7,000 slaves in the Bay of Naples in 1544, in a raid that drove the price of slaves so low it was said you could "swap a Christian for an onion." Spain, too, suffered large-scale attacks. After a raid on Granada in 1566 netted 4,000 men, women, and children, it was said to be "raining Christians in Algiers." For every large-scale raid of this kind there would have been dozens of smaller ones.

1 onion = 1 wh*te
1 onion = 1 average Sup Forums user
4 onion = your whole family two centuries ago in Morocco ):

WE WUZ PIRATES N SHIET

You don’t become the superior race, you rise to the top. They enslaved people in small villages, whites eventually put a stop to it.

I am pretty sure he is talking about modern day France.

learn your history... Arabs and Moors captured Millions of Whites... Enslaved the men and used the women in harems... Don't have such a big ego. That is fact.. Arabs decimated Europe for centuries. The Crusades were a response to Arab oppression.

you have it in reverse little boii

you have muslims genes flowing in your veins you turk rape baby ):

history isn't just about 21th century, wh*te """people""" didn't even use to bath when arabs were developping algebra ( arab word ) and discovering new planets ( astronomy )

sry for being educated enough to speak 3 languages like a normaly constructed human being.

no I don't, pure alpinid here. nice try though

you're still speaking english
whites are not learning arab
arabs are learning english
seems like the West won

And now you live in a white country because hour barbaric low IQ genetics have destroyed your homeland... Welcome to Europe Parasite.

>Arabs
>Superior
Have they ever even done anything remotely useful?

You are dumb...

Algebra was developed by the Greeks and "revived" by the arabs..
Most of the Golden Age muslims were Converts...

fuck you are dumb. I'd love to punch you in your underdeveloped incest created jaw... my dream... just fuck off.

you aren't Arab, disgusting amazigh. We treat your people as slaves in the arabian peninsula :^)

nop but yeah in another point of view you're still my slave to this day to be honest.
thanks for paying my welfare while i'm doing nothing, i hear you everday waking up at 7:00 am, can you please try making less noise thx xx , i go to your flat basement fuck your wife when you're still working to develop your country kek (:

How do you get a body like this

Fuck I would be a sex god if I looked like that

are still writing in english, using the internet, on a cellphone or laptop?
why do you keep using the tools and discoveries of the West?

azul gma

>true
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

A well managed steroid cycle

On a scale of 1 to triggered, where would you plot yourself right now?

Stop it fucking cumskin, this north african nigger isn't Arab. In Saudi Arabia moroccans are considered slaves.

Deus vult

All of you shitskins love to marry your cousins. Explains why the whole muslim world is stuck in the 9th century.

The black death
Just look at what it did to our population.
That and infighting from various city states

typical lazy amazigh, your people are parasites. Wh*tes are cucks, you niggers larping as arabs merit just to be enslaved and killed.

you're in denial wh*te boi ... stop saying shit atleast your pinky anus was worth something back in those golden days if you know what i mean (:

i m pure arab blood, i am what we call 'Sharif' a pure descendant of Hassan Ibn Ali رضي الله عنه

my name is literally 'Moulay' :)

wh*tes just used arabs discoveries and stole their ideas.

what are you talking about lol...

>stop saying shit atleast your pinky anus was worth something back in those golden days if you know what i mean
My beautiful pink anus could still fetch a decent penny i imagine. I mean it is pink. Do you spend a lot of your time thinking about
boypussi?

Well for being enslaved by them, I sure liked it when I was around them. I'm sure they did too. But screaming and crying before they died was a funny way of showing it.

That's sweet, kike.

>i m pure arab blood, i am what we call 'Sharif' a pure descendant of Hassan Ibn Ali رضي الله عنه

Stop larping fucking nigger, you fucking kike, you subhuman son of a whore. I'll stick your keyboard up your ass and rape your mother in front of you am*zigh.

>North African mulattoid ape LARPing as arab
You are a nigger blooded mulatto, NOT a pure arab

wh*e boypussi is 100% halal, you are so weak and look so feminine it doesn't even count as homosexuality.

>you are so weak and look so feminine it doesn't even count as homosexuality.
I get that. Your woman are so nasty and masculine that when we fuck them it actually counts as homosexuality. Vice versa i guess.

indulge in homosexuality ISN'T halal you fucking nigger, I will throw you from a palace sodomite.

You tell him based paki.

>t.onion

our women are hot and are only for us, you will never fuck an arab women even in your wildest imagination.
when wh*te women are shared and fucked by us and niggers whenever we want.
wh*tes will be eternally cucked

I'm a pure blooded Arab, not a fucking paki slave

Always the regressive weak chins with you Arabs.. always... you have some Khafir blood mixed in... judging by your skin tone... The Royalty in Arabia isn't so black as you.. sorry abd

you aren't even an arab, stop larping.
speak to me arabic, i'm sure you're larping (:
cmon speak arab, google trans won't help believe me (:

انت لست بعربي يا ابن الوسخة، توقف من الفتنة.

Why do you say wh*te? Say white.

Arabs are barely different than whites. They have lower IQs on average but they're the same race. they even behave basically the same way, retarded personal God religions, resentment based politics, r selected mating strategies, etc.

Is that why their cultures are so civilized and peaceful like white countries? barely different.. what a joke

Savages with slave ships. If arabs are superior how did you get so completely cucked by whites to the point where you never want to return to your own country because you know how much of a shithole it is

"superior"

They're less civilized than countries like Iceland, but they're in the same general group, as opposed to being in the Asian or African group.

Already have, subhuman arab cucks like you don't want to listen because of your inferiority complex. Every single day you get angrier and angrier over how utterly inferior you are compared to us. You see how moronic your "people" are, you see what a bunch of savages you are, you see how you depend on the white man for handouts and is your only response is to say "we were a bunch of savages who used to randomly capture and enslave you like the savages we are until you developed technology that prevented us from doing so"

i'm ashamed to say this, but we are the nearest looking to wh*te people.
but hamdoulilah we are smarter and more viril.
we are savage without the primitive aspect of it.
your women like it.

It was not Arabs, it was the Jews. The Jews then sold the slaves to the Arabs.

Fuck you am*zigh, I am a pure blooded arab unlike you يجب ألاتهينإناس أكبر منك

"superior"

Lol, the monkey is proud that he's so inferior he can't get a job. Your "people" are so low down in the pecking order that you've had to become proud of being a parasite! You'll never be rich because of your obvious inferiority so you try to play it off like you want to be a loser because it means you don't have to do anything (not that you could anyway)

afaik they only had some meds enslaved. Real white soil had never been touched by arab feet...until recently

Londoners aren't slav

>If men are superior to cows why do they get trampled to death in stampedes?
Checkmate gaytheists.

y-y-you just stole our ideas, kek, did we take them out of your "brains" using magic? Why don't you have them anymore? That's nigger tier thinking

>His new book, Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800, concluded that 1 million to 3 million ended up in bondage.
>In those days, with so many European captives pouring into the slave markets of Algiers and Tunis, the raiders used to say that it was ''raining Christians in Algiers'' and that you could ''swap a Christian for an onion " .
>All this just 2 centuries back ? Explain yourself wh*tes supremacists ?

You are a retard. Do you think arabs were forming the core of the troops or white berberes?

>our women are hot

Whites are only superior in ability to create & innovate. Not savagery. They're naturally peaceful and open to attack.

>lies to cover his own inferiority
>does this while living in the white mans country because he knows how inferior his "people" are

The jokes write themselves

same thing as now, treachery. Mostly Christians had nice k/d ratios, established a superior civilization and went to build the modern world, but islamic countries always gravitated towards a huge, sprawling all-enslaving caliphate to kill human development for the sake of tradition and stability, while whites fought between each other bitter wars, but progressed forward.

Well there is million different angles you can argue for this and im not gonna bother write essay for you, but arabs have second lowest IQ average of all races and are on average 20 lower than uss finns. Its a meme but its also studied fact that inbreeding cuts IQ in population and arabs have deep roots in it.

Ofcourse we are speaking of races statistics and generalities here not invividual persons and im not trying to be offensive on purpose just factual.

Slavs are more white than anglos.

Dude, arabs lost in every single way against europeans, europeans discovered and conquered the world. If you look for example only France, Spain, Portugal and England only those 4 countries dominated and shapped the entire world for centuries. Arabs are a joke next to any of those. Yeah maybe some europeans were enslaved in raids but your "claim" is pathetic.

How many dead shitskins do you think are in this photograph?

How did the US navy but rape them and take there slaves away? How can a superior race keep losing wars to a lower race? I need an explanation?

kys mohammad

go fuck a goat sand nigger

Why work when 70% of your income is taken by the state. Some time I say he's right. I am a young engineering graduate. I cost to my boss 6000e/month, I get 2400e/month and I have 1200e to pay for rent transportation etc in Paris.
Sometimes I wonder if I should not go on welfare, get 1100e/month with no rent and food paid by my parents.

(Btw I am considered to be in top 15% richest of France)

how can you even speak, nordic people are useless as hell, never did sh*t in this world if we exclude the fact that their women being the major icon of blacked videos lol ... you have no civilisation nor history i'm still waiting for you annexion by russia already seriously.

it is obvious you have higher QI but it's not comparable, Morocco for instance has an IQ of 85 on average while they have 50% of analphabetism and iliteracy ... we all know the role of education is playing with IQ.

+ iq map is a meme.

>arabs lost in every single way against europeans

not feeding this.

Isn't this just the we wuz kangs argument for white peoples

Same logic that somehow justifies Jews are so superior, yet ignores that they continually get expelled / genocided.

The weak should fear the strong, and while Jews are smart, they're incredibly weak.

Mudslimes are smarter than niggers but just as barbaric. Whites are smarter than mudslimes, but not as barbaric. Jews are smarter than most, but fall over and turn into lampshades if you give them a mean stare.

Learn the pecking order, surrender monkey.

ITS WAS THE JEWS

Those countries are among the least white gene pools of european countries and have been mixed with arabs when they have been invaded by them.

go fuck a monkey kike mongrel

أكتب عربي كويس
your arabic is horrible

The Balkans fell because the king split our kingdom in 3 between his 3 sons, Serbia was in a civil war after Dusan's death and the Byzantine Empire was a shadow of its former self after the Crusaders sacking of Constantinople. They attacked in the right moment and that was it.

دائما ألقي اللوم على اليهود
أفعالك شنيعه تاريخك شنيع دينكم أسوء

I knew you were a fucking moroccan subhuman ahahahahahhaah your people are slightly superior to monkeys shitty nigger

how does it feel to be our rape baby ??

العرب كلهم بيقولو ان العامية المغربية غير مفهومة، احاول التكلم بالفصحى الذ تعلمت في المدرسة :)

took 3 centuries kek

what is this ?

Good joke fingolian, good joke. All those 4 countries are culturally, historically and genetically white

arabs are stupid animals.

Nordic people didnt contribute anything to world? :P Per capita nordics and especially Finns which are different race than other nordics literally contributed most to the world. Just pick technology category for example we literally invented chatting in internet (irc), first web browser, heart rate monitor, linux etc all kinds of spesific technology inventions that were used as basis to start technology revolution. And yea commercial stuff as well like nokia f secure angry birds etc, this from country of 5 million people. We also have most olympic medals per capita and literally most positive categories we are rank 1 in world but at least in top 5.

arabs are the most inferior race of people i've ever came into contact with. I remember dealing with their civilian population when I was serving in Judea and Samaria. Every time they chimped out like monkeys, we went into their villages, destroyed everything we could, took a few of their men to a secluded spot and beat them like dogs. Then they went crying to the UN like pussies. They always act tough, then cry to the whole world.

Oh and their women are now turning liberal because of western influence...you wouldn't believe how they cuck them. The stories I could tell you about the arab whores we stopped at checkpoints....

>When you call yourself the superior race but you've fucked up your own countries so bad you're willing to pretend to be women and children just to escape

Genetically they are less white than Alavs Nordics or Fingolians. Anglos have alot of arab blood mixed in because of arab conquests, while Nordic and Slav countries have generally stayd out of those but have mixed with other european races, and finns havent mixed with other races at all since they migrated to finland from uralia 40 000+ years ago.

This has been said a million times it's not even funny or edgy anymore. Simply fuck off.

>The stories I could tell you

why not tell us?

needs more upper chest and front delts desu senpai

So you're saying we should enslave you? Ok.

Also, you do realise that if whites had not found oil in the middle east, you would have nothing? Whites found oil and gave it to you.

You didn't develop algebra, you stole it.

>Superior race
>Not mentioning glorious Han Chinese and subcultures of Koreans and Japs.

Jog and lift. Op wishes he looked like that.