/LRG/ - Hope For Hoppe

/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is for discussion of property rights, self-determination, natural order, right-libertarianism and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Left-Libertarians, Cosmopolitan freaks, Open borders cucks and other assorted libertine degenerates need to fuck off.

>LIBERTARIANISM DOES NOT MEAN OPEN BORDERS, MORAL DEGRADATION, HYPER-INDIVIDUALISM OR LAWLESS CHAOS. /lrg/ IS THE A STAND AGAINST THE LEFT-LIBERTARIAN AND ANTI-MORAL LIBERTARIAN MENACE, DON'T COME HERE PREACHING THAT GARBAGE AND DONT ASSUME WE SUPPORT THOSE LOSERS.

Questions are welcome, however many are repeated often. We advise you research the basics before asking.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8
>Discord & Book Club: sXwfD5K

RECOMMENDED MATERIAL:
>Anatomy of the State ((((Murray Rothbard))))
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>For a New Liberty ((((Murray Rothbard))))
mises.org/library/new-liberty-libertarian-manifesto
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

libertarian are literally Good Goys

>tfw the government wants your bread

All this stuff is great, but you can't have any of it until we have a white ethnostate.

the idea of liberty is often lost on thirld worlders

we know friend

Then stop putting the cart in front of the horse. Go kill some niggers or Jews

I went through every single one of those ideologies in that exact order

I skipped from fashy/neetsoc straight down to hoppe

The Highgate Cemetery trust is a Marxist org?

>anarcho-capitalism
Is this a meme or actual political ideology? even google suggests that it's a meme

You dont need fascism to create anarcho-capitalism - defending yourself from the violence of the state and leftists isnt fascism, nor is allowing degenerates/non whites to starve from lack of welfare and right to discriminate fascism.

no shit, but tell that to the lolspergs at the LP.

Why don't you try reading a book?

It's an actual ideology. We support respect of property rights, so we inherently are capitalist and against the state.

Fuck the LP

Investing my time into educating about a ideology which is considered to be joke and meme doesn't sounds any better than shitposting on Sup Forums no offence

Hobbes was right.

That is all.

yet here you are, shitposting on pol. why not read up?

fag

Its the opposite of a meme, its like the most logical ideology

I have an excuse
Anatomy of the State haven't been translated to Russian

The problem with the libertarian right

true, didn't consider how many of our books have russian translations

Since you browse this website I assume you know a little bit of the english language. Anatomy of the state is on 60 pages long in the LARGE PRINT Version. So that's really not an excuse.

not in MY covenant founded to protect property, kin, and culture

hes russian, not blind you dolt

but you don't own your child. You own a IOU to the being you created so it has the best upbringing possible

Alright you faggot I'll read it eventually and if it turns out to be dumb I come back and shitpost very hard

>Im not going to learn more about something because other people think its a joke

m8 this is not a good way to run your life

You realize adoption is a thing, right?

>browses pol
>doesn't speak english
I was just pointing out it is really short so even if you only have basic knowledge you can do it with little effort.
Okay

wrong post

This
People always forget that we have this stuff already.

There are also the people who say that every child should go to school and be treated equally but also complain about the children who can't behave themselves in class and ruin it for everyone else.

saved

actually all these memes are misguided

Phisical removal of commies doesn't work when commies are roughly half the population.

It's better that anarchists leave and migrate to the same place as a global movement

Then we can do like the jews at the mud's sand

>physical removal doesn't work when the marxists are half the country
that's like, your opinion man

Either they secede or we secede. and then physically remove them from our covenant communities.

civil war would be against the federal government m8, your constitution is just a paper, trying to convert a whole state is greedy

how are you going to reach that point when
>birth rates decline
>no US local inter-state migration towards such goal
>not even international (mostly EU) migration towards such goal
>most conservatives are actually VERY statist

All in favor of an /lrg/ translation project?
Anyone who knows a language besides English, pick a book from the reading list and start translating.