"Only the harassment allegations against liberals are true. The rest are lies, paid for by liberals."

"Only the harassment allegations against liberals are true. The rest are lies, paid for by liberals."

Why do white men rape more than everyone else?

He didn't say that. He opposes conviction by headline or something.

they dont

kys

$32 million

All harassment charges are false until proven otherwise.
Furthermore if they cant be proven the accuser needs to pay consequences.
What I do rejoice in is the right using the lefts tactics against them.

Nice false flag attempt, shill. Roy Moore will be expelled from the Senate ASAP if he actually manages to get elected. Roger Ailes and O'Reilly had their careers ruined in retribution, because conservatives stopped watching.

Tell me again how Conyers did nothing wrong.

When Hillary denies allegations, it's bad. For conservatives, it's fine.

Conyers should resign. What were you saying?

>doesn't know about Sweden's peaceful refugees and the sharp increase in rape cases since their inclusion
>ignoring the fact that it is not uncommon for tribal niggers to rape babies because they think that having sex with a virgin will cure their aids
>White people r bad so fuck statistics

You haven't made any point that my post does t address user. These destructions by allegations should be worrisome for everyone.

Strawman argument.

You use that image as if you think most liberals still support Franken.

He's not wrong. Liberals have been using false sexual assault accusations against conservatives for a while now. They have weaponized people like Gloria Allred and Lisa Bloom for just this purpose. They have won seats using only this tactic. They frequently go after Fox News hosts and other popular conservatives in order to drive them out or silence them.

Icon of Islam meets icon of Hollywood

Who wears underwear?

Butt buddies

Maybe powerful republicans should stop abusing their power and taking advantage of women?

>FBI crime statistics.png

Just curious. Where did you meet your wife and how did you show interest in her?

If you're terrified of being accused of harassment, maybe you should learn how to respect boundaries and obtain consent.

No. I'm not terrified of anything. I think we're going overboard with consent and boundaries. People like being complimented and touched. Some of the shit people are being accused of is completely normal human behavior. Not the magic rape button that locks the door, mind you, but kissing, asking somebody out and touching them is not equivalent to rape.

>Hillary Clinton ran a pedo ring with John Podesta out of a pizza place in DC
>But Roy Moore is innocent, he never touched any 14-year-old girls, or if he did the age of consent should have been lower to allow it anyway.

If Sup Forumsacks believe both of these things simultaneously, then they are deluding themselves.

Because if it's not reported by the MSM, it must not of happened.

>"Only the harassment allegations against liberals are true. The rest are lies, paid for by liberals."
I'll take psychology for 400 Alex.
>A theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities
What is projection Alex?