Holocaust deniers BTFO

If the holocaust never happened, how do you explain the massive population drop in the Jewish population in 1947?? Boom.

How do you explain the massive population explosion in poland after 45? Boom.

No

is it just me or does that population drop not match some of the numbers they throw out for how many jews got holocausted

That was only German jews that died. Try again, himmler.

So, three years after the war ended, thus three years under soviet occupation, jews started disappearing? You might be on to something.

The density of your post is too high.

Two years. Anywhere else, I'd let that go, but I'll be called on the mistake here.

This was easy. You racist shits can not combat facts. Gg. Now grow up.

So we're going to ignore the jews that fled entirely?

This is the WORLD Jew population you fucking retard. What are you even doing here

Well I don't know about Poland but I know Maerican soldiers came home and fucked the shit out of their women and nutted, hence the boomer generation. I don't see why other countries, especially ones like Poland that were at the front of it all, wouldn't do the same.

Where is the 6 million drop?

wtf, I love the Soviets now.

Obvious b8
Can we get a sauce on this graph?

Google world jew population over last 100 years you sad moist leaf

Google is not a scholarly, reputable source
Kys

complete fucking fabrication.

jewish lies know no limits.

Nice graph you drew schlomo. Where's the census data?

explain the population boom in Palestine around the same time muh 6 million were gassed and buried and decomposed magically

That graph only shows 5 million deaths shlomo. Fix now or get shut down!

this fabrication looks more legit than your fabrication.

Nice source faggot.

It's called Typhoid you fucking idiot. Go read some history books that aren't written by Jews.

Jews die after ww2, after nazis lose
>jews died with no involvement from the nazis
>this is clearly the nazis fault
Am I retarded or is something amiss here?