Decided to watch Code Geass since everyone on Sup Forums has been talking about it...

Decided to watch Code Geass since everyone on Sup Forums has been talking about it, and damn this girl is annoying as shit. Please tell me something bad happens to her.

lol!

lol!

She fails

lol!

ITT: Euphiefags still mad

>he doesn't know

Euphie a cute

he does

kek

Why did this sheltered pink haired bimbo think she could not only understand international politics, but solve the problems with one quick policy? She deserved to get geass raped, if we're being honest here, sempais.

Lulu brainwashes her into killing her own people then he kills her.

That's pretty much when the series went off the rails with the retardation too.

You can murder someone with that chin

Idk its so stupid how its auto as soon as he says kill all Japanese

Well that is when it jump off the rails but then it found more rails to do bacflips from rails to rails, rails made of sharks.

The nicest thing I could say about CG is that its a Gundam rip-off on the worst sense.

He was going to ruin her plans anyway, so for me that ended up where I thought it would.

Silly things always happened before and after that point. Those are part of the rails, as in the real ones, given the show never hid its intention to go over-the-top.

Babies first anime

is that a joke ? if yes it's a really bad one

Euphemia isn't an Eleven.

Enough baiting.

Euphie ;_;

Two Words:
Episode 19

It was never as stupid or bad as it was after that point prior to it.

You don't have to share the same background to have them be your people.

She's not affiliated with the Japanese in any way but having pity on their oppressed state.