Why are poorfags so bitter Sup Forums?

A large majority of poor fags I know act like growing up in shitty sub human conditions is some sort of badge of honor and are always going on about how they weren’t handed shit from mommy and daddy. Is it just sour grapes? It’s Sup Forums related because they usually aren’t very bright and are easily manipulated into voting for whoever will give the most gibs.

If I was poor I would probably also have all kinds of coping mechanisms

>t. isolated neet with inherited wealth

Wow, poor people aren't worshiping rich people? I can't believe it.

And here they come

Yeah - people gloat about how shit their lives are, and Im like, "but a shit life is bad! Do something about improving your situation you fucking PRICK" But then they wont be able to explain why they are such failures, so they continue to be shit at life.

For me, the difference between a shit job and a comfy one was learning to type fast in a call center. Call center is a shit job but I had the skills after that to do better. Friends of mine havent progressed from teenager tier jobs.

>chanel
literally just generic cheap shit with a logo on it that makes it expensive.

You only made this thread because you feel insecure about having everything gifted to you by mommy and daddy. It makes you feel like a child, and nobody will ever respect you, especially rich people that earned their wealth.

What income level is "rich?"

I didn't make this thread, James

You're also poor, unless you're a billionaire.

>it's bad to have loving parents who work hard to provide a comfortable life for their family

yep - thats how branding works. All made in China, just brands like Chanel have some quality control in place.

Get good at branding and you can sell cheap stuff for megabucks

anything more than mine... above 96k a year

Didn't say that, but it's bad to feel a sense of superiority from something you never earned.

Coming from low levels of society is only cool if you overcome them into the higher levels

Most poors were brainwashed by their poor parents to always have a poor mans mentality. They will defend it to the bitter end. You will never convince them that they can be rich

So fuck em. I’m making it hand over fist and paying taxes. Let them eat the crumbs off my table and judge me

That's retarded. My parents made $100k a year when they were raising my family of five kids, and we couldn't afford shit.

Who is the chick in the bath?

I know several of them exactly like how you described it’s like they are bragging about how hard and shitty their life is working terrible jobs and constantly being broke. Do they take the steps to get a better job like going to school, learning a skill, hunting for a different job? No they find a way to somehow make a jab about how they don’t have mommy and daddy’s money or connections like some people do. If you are poor over the age of 30 it’s probably your own fault due to a low IQ. I’ll admit I get jelly of some of the kids I know who’s parents got them jobs at Fortune 500 companies and bought them Audi’s and paid for their room and board during uni and I’ve said I wish my parents paid for mine, but did I use it as an excuse to not better myself? Fuck no.

probably some model who's fucking some rich chad

it’s true, i don’t respect people who inherit their money at all unless they also have high level qualities

most of them are quivering pussies. terrified of losing it because they don’t know how to make it back

He was clearly making a joke. Grass is greener on the other side type thing.

Watch out user, the poor are going to come bitching.

>Be homeless for most of my "best years"
>working at walmart for the past 13 years
>me voting had nothing to do with gibs

The only sour grapes I have are to do with spending nearly $20k on needy, but able-bodied parents who clearly didn't seem to give a shit. If I was an only child, I would have told them to fuck off when shit was hitting the fan, but since there were children involved, I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't contribute in some way.

not at all. wealth is relative. look at global wealth distribution grahps. all of us posting ITT this are richer than the vast majority of the world's population.

but what I've inherited makes me wealthier than most people (>98%) in Sweden for example.

I got where I am today on my own merits instead of inherited wealth and opportunities, why should I have to pretend it didn't happen to make middle class tosspots feel better about themselves?

Obviously everyone respects a person that has worked to achieve their success, rather than someone that was born to it. If you were an employer and had to decide between two employees with the same qualifications but one employee came from a much worse background you'd pick him because he has worked harder and achieved more than the other lad.

my dad's rich and my entire life I've been bribed. He offered to buy me a Maserati if I finished firs year of uni. All of my friends envy me because they wish to have my budget, yet I dress in BDUs and sweatsuits

I dropped out; living off and posturing with others' money is a vain fool's game.

Where I grew up, everyone thought my family was rich. On the greatest year, our household income was maybe 200G. We lived in a house that cost about 350G

I moved to Boston, and realized that my family doesn't make shit, and basically felt like I was the poor kid compared to all these spoiled kikes.

I had a couple friends who lived in trailer parks, and they were always ghetto as fuck. One of them forced a kid to watch him masturbate, he locked me in a shed when I was 11, he was just more primitive. This other kid from a trailer park would whack off under his blanket at slumber parties when we were all like 8.

I think part of the reason they are sexually fucked up is because they live in a tiny ass house, and they hear their redneck chad Dad plowing the fuck out of their mom, or worse, their red-neck chad step dad or one night stand plowing the fuck out of their single mom

I was brought up in a rich family and I never gloat about what I have (especially as I didn't earn it)

But I have to watch what I say around normal people and avoid revealing stuff like the fact that I went to private school, my family has a country house, etc. because people immediately become really sneery and self-satisfied about my privileged background. I never drop lines about how rich my family is, but if people ask me a question about my background I will answer honestly.

Without any provocation from me, people immediately become downright rude and aggressive because of my background. It mystifies me, because as someone from a millionaire family I wouldn't flip out or become resentful of, say, billionaires. I would only treat them like a cunt if they were actively being a cunt.

There is a huge, ugly well of class envy and butthurt in this country

I grew up in a poor/working class neighborhood but my parents were well to do (dad was engineer so not like ultra rich or anything but rich compared to everyone else)

It honestly changed me for the better. Having grown up with "one foot on either side of the tracks" allowed me to make connections and fostered insight that honestly elude the most educated/smartest/accomplished/richest people out there

I'm a rare breed, and I love it. So now at work when I get into board room arguments about how to move forward with the company 9/10 times I am right/end up being right and it was all due to growing up seeing both sides. These guys simply never had that, and they never will have that level of insight. I take pride rubbing their faces in it.

>If you were an employer and had to decide between two employees with the same qualifications but one employee came from a much worse background you'd pick him because he has worked harder and achieved more than the other lad.
lol no I wouldn't
the other guy is my boss's nephew

>one employee came from a much worse background you'd pick him because he has worked harder and achieved more than the other lad

This is why I always hire black people

I think this is just an American thing. Everyone likes to downplay their class as much as possible and present as poorer than they actually are.

I assume the answer is 2 fold - street cred for having "been through some real shit", and trying to claim their piece of victim mentality.

Or maybe it's just a liberal thing. I did this until I graduated college and drifted away from leftism.

Never trust the peasants user

there is a concept known as "Jantelagen" in Sweden. it's this social stigma about being perceived as better than someone else. I recognize what you're saying and I've generally not told people about my/my family's wealth

Part of me thinks it's part of how long it takes some to get where they are at.

>Moved out at 18
>Worked full time went to night school
>Rented
>Girlfriend went to school
>Became my wife
>Stopped renting because I was pissed at paying someone else mortgage.
>Purchased a condo
> turned 30
>I make 70k a year, wife makes 62

Friend -
>Helped get him a job in the shop
>Promoted to an office job
>Knocks up some chick (twice)
>Moves out of an apartment into house because of parents money.

Me

>Saving like a dog for a house, because I hate my condo

We are the same age. FML. It pisses me off. Gone through college paying all cash - Only student debt is my wifes. I get depressed thinking about.

>If you were an employer and had to decide between two employees with the same qualifications but one employee came from a much worse background you'd pick him because he has worked harder and achieved more than the other lad.
No I wouldn't because working class people are ugly and have stupid accents. Also, I was mates with the other guy at Cambridge

ya that happens. i have a contract with an academy, i pick up a check for 8 grand every two weeks. first everyone was super cool treating me like everyone else. a few weeks in everyone got a little chillier around me. the weight of them checks is obviously a lot heavier than everyone else’s and they found out

doesn’t help I’m younger than all of them by a solid 10 years. Doesn’t help I work 2 hours a day or less. Doesn’t help I have 5 more of these contracts lined up for next year

I’m new at this so I brag every chance I get ha

I wouldn’t pick the poor person unless they had someone I trusted vouching for them because typically poor people are not raised well and have terrible manners and shitty attitudes. Not to mention they steal shit.

People get jealous over all sorts of things. Height, looks, women, anything they themselves deem subjectively valuable and don't have. Money is frequently a cause of this resentment. Nothing you can do about it, it's in our nature.

Why are the poor so ugly? Is it because their lower genetics made them poor and manifests itself physically through ugliness?

honestly i wouldn't even worry about your friend. you and your wife make a combined 130k, i think you'll be fine

This is how I know you've never been to Cambridge.

cause hot girls don’t fuck poor people unless they’re on the way up

Probably to a small extent but I think it's got more to do with terrible diets and unhealthy lifestyles

What's wrong with Cambridge? I'm considering getting my masters there.

>getting gibs
literally communism

its the opposite

good looking people are treated better in every way by society. can confirm this as a 9/10 chad

Sure, but here I am feeling like I am falling behind. Even though I am busting ass, shit just falls in their laps. Left and right. Of course they come off as if they earned it all. Outsiders know they got help. If only they would admit it.

Unless they're niggers, it's usually because they can't afford much to shower or bathe.
For the ugly aspect, it's because fast food in burgerland is cheap as fuck therefore poorfags are also really fat and ugly.

why do you care

Nothing, it's the best university in Britain. The students are bit autistic though

Uncultured people have no right to be intolerant OP, take that to mind, although I suspect you're unable to do so.

Nothing is wrong with Cambridge, but there's plenty of no chinned manlets here.
People that look like Mogg and Cameron.

Oh good, I'll fit right in then.

try paying for groceries, insurance, and various household & vehicular randoms, while being legally stuck watching someone elses kid, on a 200/wk, and you can't get gibs temporarily to use paycheck for other stuff to get out of your situation, because only dindus get gibs, and you have no support structure besides anonymous people online to tell you that it's worth it to keep pushing and make your situation better.

>'should've payed attention in school'

also try being a weird blend of chad/isolated growing up and think that skipping to drink and fuck bitches is the way to succeed because mtv said so and parents are potheads.

Valid question. I suppose because I dont like to put on fronts about how I earned things. However, I can't expect others to do the same.

For me it's an issue of mental and physical health. I was in the shit tier for genetic rolls, and my moms family is essentially a bunch of inbred mongrels from Ohio.

So I've got a ton physical problems, and I'm out of my fucking mind some days. Really at a loss as to what I should do for work, since I can't even enter a car without having terrible panic attacks at this point in my life.

If anyone has any shitty "work from home" job ideas, or something I can grind and chip away at to gain some sort of solid ground, feel free to let me know.

>and they steal shit.
People from all walks of life steal shit. Poor people steal poor people shit like watches and jewelry, while rich people steal rich people shit, like Bernie Maddoff stealing old people's retirement funds and life savings. Rich people are much worse in that regard.

buy crypro and hold

It's too late for you. Go on welfare and disability like all the other leftist NEET freaks you resemble.

I have no desire for that to be the end result of my life. But thanks buddy.

Broke as all hell right now, or I'd be doing this.

Silly holes :D the world burns

contract doing what for what kind of academy?

Moved to London for an advertising job.
Parents were on welfare
Most of my friends just went to drugs.
Friends brother committed suicide because he was fucked after being in the Army

It's really hard to handle small talk at work when all of your colleagues are upset their third ski trip of the year had a flight attendant on the way back who kept giving them lime slices. I usually bring it up to explain my lack of response to their whining.

No one is jelly of you, stop your self admiration. The middle class just shit talks the majority of rich kids that have absolutely no realistic vision of life, and are almost always massive pussies.

If you're the small percentile that made the climb, good work. People respect individuals, Not numbers.

Your one of those rich Fucks that pretends they aren’t rich and surround themselves with poor people so you don’t piss everyone off. Somebody probably died for it too.

>poorfags
>bitter
fitting

He’s Russian federation. He knows. He’s not even legally allowed to talk about the money it’s why they do it. Moron.

Poor people spend their disposable income rather than inveating it. This coupled with a lack of marketable skill is why they are poor. When they see others doing differently they either try too drag them down or complain that the system is stacked against them

How fucking typical that Sweden has a word for being triggered when someone is better than you

>more anger
fitting

The delusional NEET academy of memes

>It’s Sup Forums related because they usually aren’t very bright and are easily manipulated into voting for whoever will give the most gibs.
I grew up poor, but good decisions brought us into the lower half of middle class. It's true that people are easily corrupted by handing out gibs, but it's not uncommon to see poor folks who like me are: against welfare, against crime, against drugs, are pro-marriage, etc. Good decision making is the #1 thing to get you out of the poor house, and the media and politicians telling folks they've instead been oppressed, is extremely toxic.

nigger high fashion is made in Europe.
I was a rich cougar's toy boy for a while. Really, in the end, it's all just stuff.

I bet you think rich Russians just get rich from hard work don’t you. They killed the people that had money and took it for themselves.

its made in China or Bangladesh or similar. Vivienne Westwood is made in Kenya. They might put the last bit together in a western nation to say "made in UK" perhaps, but its basically made in China. They just have higher quality control standards so they arent producing shite

>type fast in a call center.
fuck yes. taking a typing class in high school made a huge difference for me when I hit college and had to write longer papers.

The goal in life is to end it better than you began it. Measure however you want. Wealth. Knowledge. Spirituality.

This, look up the halo effect

>taking a typing class
does everyone on here not type 130 WPM average? wtf
what kind of jobs can that get me?

You sound like a kike,also the type of fuckboy that i would robb of phone,wallet expensive watch and brand clothes and make him run on all fours on the cold asphalt.I did it before the way for the poor to get back at idiots like you is crime.
Sure i may go to jail but law is not a magical force that can place itself between you and my knife.

you are doing alot better than i am. im trying to save up for school but i work in a restaurant making about 1/4th what you make and my bills swallow most my income.

as a poorfag i do envy other people who have it better, but im not sitting around blaming the world for the shitty cards ive been dealt. any opportunity that comes ill cling onto that like my life depends on it. until then im just working as a waiter and spam my resume around for better jobs

I don't feel insecure at all! I was given money at 18 a gre from there. I don't see a whole lot of difference between someone who was given money and grew from there to succeed and someone who started from 0. For me it has the same value as an achievement!

I disagree.

I'm considered good looking and it causes nothing but problems.

>Guys are jealous, especially short bald ones and they make your work life harder. You have to over achieve and they still expect more from you.
>girls come at you and if you dont respond they get bitchy
>you're good looking so you must be gay
>"friends" try to steal your girlfriend because if they can get YOUR gf, they must be "alpha"
>Women invent stories of how you stare at them (because if this attractive guy wants her, she must be desirable)
>Women invent stories about how you slept with them, because she must be desirable if you slept with her - then you have to deal with all your colleagues thinking you are an uncontrolled sex craving maniac.

theres more but I'll remember later.

What kind of stupid question is this? Because only jews and obedient goyim are rich

I’m not bitter but does anyone really think we shouldn’t kill the Jews and redistribute their money to whites?

Pathetic, keep telling yourself that

You are for killing Jews and taking their money, right? It’s I’ll gotten, they cheat in buissness by only dealing with eachother while passing laws to prevent white firms from doing the same and insisting minorities get spaces in white built colleges.

This

>Why are poorfags so bitter
I found the Sup Forums pass user

As a “rich cougar’s toy boy”... stuff is pretty comfy bro.

I'm considered good looking and none of this shit happens to me.

>Guys at work might be jealous, but I'm the boss' son so I reckon they don't want to make things too hard for me
>I overachieve out of ambition, not to keep some seething üntermensch from going into an envious rage
>Girls never approach me, they just make eyes at me and start blushing when I'm standing next to them
>At most, they'll brush up against me
>I've never been called gay, even though I dress smart
>I have no friends that try to steal my girlfriend
>I have no girlfriend
>I have no friends

I'm incredibly vain so I don't need much more than a mirror and my money.

Its because you aren't dealing with British society. I lived in Germany for 2 years and it all changed instantly. British society is teeming with jealous failures that cant do for themselves so they actively ruin the prospects for those around them as best they can.

and also rich people steal shit in china

Jesus mate, sorry to hear that.
Welp, for what it's worth; every day you stumble over a goblin's ill-doing, you become a tad more superior.

Godspeed, bobby

Temba, his eyes uncovered!