London Mayor To Donald Trump: Apologise To The British People, Or State Invite Is RESCINDED

London Mayor Sadiq Khan, a rising star in British politics, has demanded American president Donald Trump apologise to the British people for tweets promoting anti-Muslim hate group Britain First.

The Labour party firebrand declared that any official visit of the President to the UK will be rescinded unless President Trump immediately apologises for the spreading of Islamophobic videos.

Mr Khan slammed Trump’s tweets as a “betrayal of the special relationship” between Britain and America.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-demands-11613208

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-30/video-shared-trump-featured-us-backed-fsa-commander-destroying-virgin-mary-statue-sy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would Trump want to go to Britian when he just got back from Saudi Arabia?

muslims are not British, nor are they people.

PART

Betrayal of a "special friendship"
Sounds pretty Jewish

Is this guy the king of England now?

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism but those videos showing Islamic Terrorists are literally anti Muslim bigoted hate tweets.

what did he do to the British people?

This

What's the best country to move to?

Isn't it funny, any time a white guy mentions bacon in front of a muslim the media is all over it (whether it happened or not) and laments the increasing hate crimes of white people in society. But a single video of a muslim violently assaulting someone is islamophobia and there are calls to ban visits to the country.

Funny isn't it.

>mudslime gets in power
>immediately oversteps his role
Even worse than niggers

Fuck that camel nigger

Has this fucker ever Demand ANYTHING after a Muslim terrorist attack? it's fucking ridiculous how livid Brits are about Trump planning a trip there compared to how they react to their cultural enrichments.

>The Labour party firebrand declared that any official visit of the President to the UK will be rescinded unless President Trump immediately apologises for the spreading of Islamophobic videos.
Pretty sure that isn't a Mayors call to make.

>Sadiq Khan throws another bitch fit about trump for the 3rd time

Why is it news every time liberals have a tantrum?

Prez DOOFUS tweeted a hateful video about his own CIA supported buds!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-30/video-shared-trump-featured-us-backed-fsa-commander-destroying-virgin-mary-statue-sy

Can we just invade them already. Let's show the pakis how good that had it when we introduce the mexican to their homes.

MASHALLAH! Bow down to the Caliph, you Br*tish dogs

But terrorism is just Part and Parcel of living in a city

I don't think caliphates have kings

Apologize

>London Mayor Sadiq Khan
I always have to stop there and let that sink in for a minute.

>muslims
>british people

there's only one way to proceed

>Part and parcel m8

Pretty much.

He's also psychic. Knows what every single person in UK wants.

You cant prove that the people in the videos are moslem
What an idiot and islamohobe

Gonna be some delicious britcuck tears when another sandnigger drives a truck of peace in London. They seem overdue for another one.

AND

this

>some mongrel mayor of a city in an irrelevant country is trying to tell the president of the united states what to do

The mayor of one town can talk for the whole nation now?
This little mutt needs to be put in his place.

For a muslim, this guy really looks like a fucking kike.

He's also 5'2 and I've met him in person, he's as much of a cunt as you'd think. Weak shitty handshake, doesn't meet eyes well, seemed annoyed by me being there.

Good to see the UK isn't completely lost to total kikery.

Donald, launch the nukes, that is an order.

muslim idiot thinks he speaks for all of UK. Only a muslim.

Holy shit! Thank you KEK!

Noron Iron or Wales is a pretty good bet if you want to get away from this bullshit but still be in the UK.

Here.

This

Maybe he doesn't want to meet Trump because people will laugh when Trump has a whole foot on him

remove kebab

>seemed annoyed by me being there.
>muzzy invader annoyed by a presumably white brit in britain
kek

>t. King Kahn of England
All he did was post of video of Muslims being Muslims. Dont shoot the messenger.

Checked

Double down Donald. Fuck these slimy limey Muslim cunts.

Hes coming and youre going to like it.

PART

Brits governed by a muslim immigrant ... sad end of the empire.

Attacks from extremists are part and parcel of living in a large city you infidel. Every city I've ever lived in has had terrorist attacks and there's nothing you can do to prevent it accept bend to the will of Allah.

AND

How the fuck is it "betrayal of the special relationship between Britain and America."?
That doesn't even make the slightest sense.
It's still funny when they don't want Trump in their country for being "disrespectful", but gladly invites the people that beheads and rapes.

Yeah am white english. Not sure if thats why he was pissed but it definitely felt like it.

I am 6'2 so that probably didn't help. But I think he just had disdain for me because I'm a junior journalist and he thought talking to me was wasting his time. Seemed to think I would suck his cock as well, even though I asked pretty mild question considering what I could have got into. This hooknose mussie was lawyer for some nation of islam guys. His history isn't fucking good.

Being brought up in a Conservative household was a positive influence. Preserves ones sanity for starters. Less likely to support Jewry and mass immigration.

>tfw live in south London

fuck that paki cunt, every damn person I know, knows what's up with Islam and what this cancer really is about, they are just silent about it

Khan speaks for noone apart from the mudslimes in east London

So much for a relationship if that's how easy it is to break. Fucking nigger Muslim loving elite pedo cunts.

So why did you fags elect him?

Does anyone think trump might be just enough of a madman to cover OneRepublic's Apologize over a live broadcast to Engyland?

I hope Trump tells him to fuck off.

Trump needs to mock him for the part and parcel shit.

>trump brings up the islamic invasion of the uk
>shitskin mayor replies asking for apologies towards the "british"

4d chess

Poland is a nonwhite shithole, consider such fine country like Germany

Trump did more for the british people with those 3 retweets than any cunt politician in this country for a fucking generation

And you didnt kill him and became /ourhero/
Wasted opportunity

HE'S JUST A FUCKING MAYOR FOR FUCKS SAKE

>Sadiq Khan
mayor of londonstan
not the queen
shitskin

literally 0 power

the guardian overstates him

Not here. We have had enough of your creepy tourists and old people.

the cunt literally said terrorist attacks are 'part and parcel of living in a large city'

I hate the twat so much, literally would vote for a scot with downs syndrome over him

He will literally not win this battle, nor will he stop Trump from entering the UK.

There's nothing to be gained here, only lost.

Also

>Muslim politician allowed to represent Muslim interests in primarily Muslim city
>whites not allowed to represent white interests in a primarily white anything

Wait WHAT THE FUCK

THE ACTUAL FUCKING MAYOR OF LONDON IS A MUSLIM

WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY DID THE QUEEN ALLOW THIS

WE NEED TO PULL OUT OF NATIO AND ABANDON EUROPE

PARCEL

Obvious photo shop

This nation is pretty fucked up, when they're calling on the president of the United States to apologise just for telling the truth.
Those were real videos, of muslims being typical muslims, and rather than getting mad at that type of disgusting fucking behaviour, they get mad at the guy drawing much needed attention to it.

If the videos had been staged or faked, and you could prove that, then it's legitimate criticism.
Otherwise they should shut the fuck up and actually get on the right side of this.

Am I wrong, or do they really need USA to import goods now that they're cut off from the EU?

I know what you mean. I was lucky enough to have been brought up relatively conservative also. I do feel for you guys though. Lately I've noticed more and more of these muslims in my city (and I don't even live in a major US city, either) and these people stand out. They aren't very well liked though, and are generally treated pretty poorly, which I'm alright with.

This is where I'm headed too

>to make people drive less in london we'll make sure no new parking spaces are built
>this will definitely make the roads less congested
>also give me more money to drive in london

How come islamophobia is something to ridicule for? Would you ridicule someone with fear of clowns or heights?

Sorry to hear that.

>151500000
Kek

Parcel

Trump trolled an entire Country lol

watching these islam lovers slither around like snakes after Trumps comments makes me so fucking proud of Trump

Why are the British allowing what's left of their country to be dominated by the Muslims?

Suck it redcoats

Hey Brits, what is the most helpful thing we could do right now to know you guys off your current course?

Wrong retard, Trump ended CIA support of the rebels. The video is from 2013.

Obama and the left plus the kike media/neo cons supported the terrorists.

Trump tweeting this was brilliant. Thanks to Trump ending CIA nigger faggotry and Russias help peace is now returning to Syria.

CHECKED

>implying a mayor has the power to stop a state visit from the president of a close, powerful ally.
Sandnigger please! Britain needs all the help it can get right now in regards to trade and security. But I suppose when you have an Islamist as mayor of the capital city, “””self”””-destruction is just part and parcel.

White guilt

Seriously I'm not even white and I'm sick of how weak and docile whites have become its disgusting I voted for the Jew during the election

>a rising star in British politics
Explain yourselves, bongs. NOW.
I don't want to see that disgusting piece of shit anywhere anymore whenever his gig as token muzzie mayor runs out.

I live in Birmingham, which is on it's way to being a non-white city. Will be non-white in about, say, 5 years max perhaps? Probably not even that. Give it a year or two, not that it matters. Already looks like Baghdad. My great-
great grandfather's sacrifice was in vain it seems.

Checked and keked

Yeah I should have but it was securitied to fuck, I was patted down left and fucking right before I got anywhere near him and he had bodyguards practically touching him at all times.

>London Mayor
>French Mayor
>British politics
>Apologize to the British people
Something isn't adding up here

you're right, but that doesn't stop the (((saudis)))

>A fucking mayor
Do something about you Cucktry Bongs