Is he too easily trolled?

And have russian psyops fooled him more than once?

Does he need better handlers?

Should he just stay off twitter?

When has trump ever been trolled?

> born to migrants

He’s Dutch though, totally!

He's only Dutch because fucking commies running the Netherlands gave his parents citizenship. He will never be Dutch. He's a muslim shitskin.

The fag shills are back at it again.
>SAD

>Born and raised in the Netherlands
Just goes to show that birthright citizenship is a terrible idea. Thanks leftists!

nice job at "integration" you fucking schleprocks

> child of muslim immigrants beats up dutch kid

Two Dutch kids fighting it out goyim! Nothing unusual here.

The kid's parents were migrants right?

>Son of two mexicans living in a ghetto, raised amongst mexican culture, school dropout, speaks spanish, only time he speaks english is to get government benefits or to order a pizza, has a mexican flag in his bedroom, listens to rap and latino derivations of it. Totally American because it was born in New York!

Do you understand you fucking burguer?

>muslim
>dutch

pic one

Yes, but he's a senile old man so it is to be expected.

Obviously, because he wants Vlad to think he's cool.

Yes.

Fuck yes.

Birthright citizenship has been a legislative concept for decades, even before Trump was born. Several countries have had it for centuries.

What the fuck are you talking about? This isn't a leftist ideological concept.

It's a horrible idea either way.

Well we are doing away with it cunt. Enjoy

>trolled

He posted muslim redpill videos for the entire world. This is the best thing we could have hoped would happen when we elected him.

3rd post works.

And the biggest difference is his culture, he wasn't culturally from the Netherlands.

If anything, this just shows they don't acclimate over here.

>retard alpha picks on retard beta.
happens everywhere in the world.

the fact that THE PRESIDENT is retweeting this garbage from an actual racist* is saddening..
Love Trump, but he needs to pick his shitposts more wisely

*racist bc yes she has been arrested for hate speech on a hijabi in front of her toddler child

But his spokes girl said facts don't matter, it's about the spirit.
It may have been real but it wasnt, but it could of been, it's about the spirit.

who is?

whenever he jumps to conclusions; see above

most humans are migrant at some point in their lineage

still dutch tho

too much truth for your wuss mentality to manage? better buy some tampons for your huge bleeding vagina, ladyboi

does that mean you also, or are you an american indian

how do you know the kid is muslim

were your ancestors migrants?

go back to your country, spic

>canadian
>human

pic one

It doesn't matter where he was born and raised. IS HE MUSLIM? That is the pertinent question. Since they aren't denying that he is muslim, I have to conclude he is Muslim, and thus the video Trump retweeted was a legitimate example of muslim violence

>*racist bc yes she has been arrested for hate speech on a hijabi in front of her toddler child

end yourself you government worshiping faggot animal

Second generation are always the killers and savages so Europe is in for a tough next few decades.

>go back to your country, spic
Lol pathetic faggot can't even come up with a good argument, way to get BTFO so easily.
Get fucked in the ass inferior nigger

>still dutch tho
>If my cat is born in a stable its a horse
WOW

Sup Forums now off you fuck.

lol far from a government lover
deep state needs to die
but she is an obvious zio funded retard to push agendas
she's the black lives matter equivalent of the UK

Umm that is a Muslim beating up a white kid m8.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions

WE

>a dog born in a stable becomes a horse
Well that sure makes sense.

Citizenship should be granted only after age of accountability i.e. post-puberty. A test will be given and an oath sworn. Citizenship can be revoked on a number of claims for subverting wellbeing of the state and the collective.

But is he a muslim ? Are his parents muslim or immigrant ? The fact that he is judged by Dutch law only means that he and his parents are physically present in Netherlands. If the case is that the child is muslim/immigrant or his parents are muslim/immigrant this twitter post only proves that Trump is right.

Get off your MSM cock horse. You're a waste of brain matter.

As a child that has a dutch mom, and a native dad. I can say I don't look anything like that fucking monkey who beat up the kid. He is not from the netherlands LOL. Notice there facial structure differences, wtf is this.

"Love Trump" - bullshit, commie faggot.

Not every fan of Trump follows blindly without criticism you absolute turd

Why does it matter if he is Dutch or not? Muslim is not a nationality, unless you are an ISIS supporter who believes in the Caliphate and therefore does believe Muslim is a nationality.

You are the 44%

>if ur mum got fucked in a brothel she's a whore
i paid her $5 so i guess she is

go back to spain spic conchuda

but seriously, you just got trolled by me

but if the russian foreign service knows donnie is susceptible to fake news videos, would it be another means to manipulate the commander in chief?

ill wait for your reply, vlad

>Birthright citizenship has been a legislative concept for decades
Started by liberals in 1965 when they first started propping up anchor-spics as a way to reinforce the democrat voting blocks.

The very man who wrote the 14th Amendment was clear that citizenship did not automatically apply to any foreigner who shit out an infant on our soil. There is a reason why over 50 years later, in 1924, the American Indian needed to be granted citizenship by special act of congress; being born here was NOT enough, nor has it ever been.

Fuck the kikes that keep spreading this lie. Birthright has NEVER been a thing in this country until they made their unconstitutional declaration. The change was made so recently some of your parents were alive when it happened.

>go back to spain spic conchuda
>but seriously, you just got trolled by me
>but if the russian foreign service knows donnie is susceptible to fake news videos, would it be another means to manipulate the commander in chief?
>ill wait for your reply, vlad
Literally wat

Also why do you keep posting aryan girls? you are trying to hard to hide your nigerness

Fucking Eurocucks. "He was born and raised here! See? Hes as Dutch as van Gogh! Ignore the Turkish accent and brown skin and violent typically Muslim behavior, bigots!"

Sage slide threads whenever you see one. Spread the word to newfags.

If you're talking about his tweets, then he's the one doing the trolling.
You dumb shits just won't listen to what we've been telling you all along.