BOOM

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/gop-tax-plan-foreign-investors-middle-class-americans-726410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merry Fuggin Christmas!

>Fed extends dirt cheap credit with the understanding that the biggest failures can count on taxpayer bailouts
>stocks soar
Well imagine my shark. No economic news is good news while the Federal Reserve still exists.

>trusting McCain not to sabotage it

Hahahaha

>populism

Yeah. We're trying to secure the existence of our people we didn't have much choice. There would be a billion more refugees here if Hillary was president.

In other news, McCain is now wearing his leg brace on his right arm to give his ankle injury some rest.

Hooray! New tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires! I know if I just pick myself up from my bootstraps I can be like them in a few hundred years (too bad I wont live that long)!

Thanks for screwing over the middle and lower class once again, rethuglicans! At least we can fix this shit in 2018 when the blue wave washes over Washington DC and snuffs out that orange turd.

The ultra wealthy just keep winning!

It’s still fucking funny

>>trusting McCain not to sabotage it

This. I've heard he's sold out Republicans and his country before ...

The tax cuts for the rich at the expense of the middle class and adds debt failing would be a good thing.

ass blasted lib detected
The first 12,000 of your income is tax free nigger

lets celebrate billionaires getting even richer. yay.

He's known to be such a traiterous sell out that even we germans have heard of it by now....

Most people won't see a cut even with the added deductions.

While forigen investors reap huge tax breaks.

>tfw I sold all my shitcoin and used that money to short the stock market

spotted the libcucks

You sound jealous instead of genuinely concerned. You just wish you weren't so fucking poor.

newsweek.com/gop-tax-plan-foreign-investors-middle-class-americans-726410

Ya blew it.

>newsweek

lel

My wife and I take home 135k a year, we don't get shit with this bill.

I don't disagree famalamadam

They are not wrong.

Yea? I take home fucking nothing because a nigger shot me several times and left me with a gimp arm and a limp, so its almost impossible to find a job.

"What, you expected Trump to care about you if you're a poor fucktard? Get fucked, fucker, trump only cares about rich and successful people. You know, like all the people that voted Hillary!"

God, why are Republicans so pathetic? You literally defend this shit, every fucking day. You vote in fat, old, rich white dudes who screw over everyone and then blame the very poor people they just fucked over for being poor. I can't even figure out how Republicans can suppress that massive cognitive dissonance long enough to get dressed in the morning.

>But single mothers will only get a $75 discount on taxes while millionaires get thousands!!!
Bernie BTFO

Typical Republican living off my tax dollars.

Only cucking going on is anyone who voted for trump the populists and then got (((tax cuts)))

Well households making between 125k and 400k get nothing too. Aka middle class.

Literally penetrated multiple times by a nigger. KYS

lol middle class. libfags think 125k is basically a billion dollars. It must suck to be such a stupid loser.

What? The average household is 55k.

125k is right in the middle and should get a tax cut, but you wouldn't with this shit plan that gives more tax breaks to non americans. Wtf.

2 scoops
2 genders
2 terms

deal with it faggot

>anarcho-capitalist
>mad at Trumps tax reform
you are either poorly educated or a shill. Most likely both

Lol voted for someone who literally cucked you with (((tax cuts))) a second time

Being humiliated must turn you guys on

How much cash you getting back?

Oh is it zero while some Saudi gets millions?

Where did I say I was mad? Hell I'm finally going to be in the 50% that pays no federal income tax. I'll get an extra ~$1500 per year.

Lol at being that poor.

billionaires don't pay taxes, brainlet

And now their kids won't when they get the cash. Landed Gentry is back baby!

Literally the only people not getting tax cuts are wealthy people in blue states you tard

That’s not true most people will get an extra $1000 take home

Obviously the more you make the more you get back this was advertised as a personal tax cut and while it is it’s actually more of a business tax cut which will blast the economy into high gear

Nobody with a fucking brain should oppose this

Are you retarded middle class is like 60k a year per household

Poor little rich kid libshit

I said that liberals, meaning especially Bernie fags who are all over this board, think that 125k is basically a billion dollars.

How will a business tax cut help? There's already trillions of dollars that are just being sat on by corporations. Wage increases are stagnant while corporate earnings are high. All this will help is the corporate stock price and in tern, bankers.

Btw, per the calculator I've seen, I will get zero tax cuts because my wife and I take home 134 combined.

Somebody is mad that the wealthy are more successful then them

>have a trillion dollars
>to use it in your us entity it will cost you 35%
>with tax cuts it will cost you 20%

What would you do

That's right, lefty cucks. Only rich people can own stocks so let's hate Wall Street. There are no normal people who have been making fucking bank on the market this past year. Nope. None of them. Dumb cunts. This is why you're poor.

There is no blue wave. You're dead.

It is quite a huge tax cut to be honest. The range of people who will get a cut was like 400USD to 60,000USD per week earners.

>The GOP is completely in his pocket.

That's not possible, unless of course you forgot the entire 2016 election. This is more like Trump is in GOP Pocket. it's is the same tired trick they have tried time and time again and time and time again it has shown the same lame results.

The only people this will help are the kikes in Washington, the people who surrounded him initially were totally against such a thing, Bannon especially.

weird how McCain is all about playing ball once he has an ankle bracelet on. Does he really think its going to change the coming weeks for him?

B-b-but the Dow climbing is left over from Obama! ....and McCain is a Nazi Republican who wants to raise all of our taxes. IMPEECH DRAUMPH REEEEEEEE IT WAS HURRRR TURNNNNNN

The one thing people like you do not understand is that most people who vote republican actually hate republicans too. The majority of them are fucking cowards. I know I do. I just really, really hate niggers like you who end up being the alternative.

>are implying the USA will be the greatest place for foreigners to invest their money?