Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Dr. Axel Stoll Gedächtnis Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>News
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article171143859/Merkel-hat-aus-ihren-Fehlern-offensichtlich-nicht-gelernt.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/koalitionssuche-im-news-ticker-spd-vize-will-glyphosat-minister-schmidt-nicht-als-minister-in-groko_id_7917831.html
focus.de/regional/hessen/frau-macht-angaben-zu-herkunft-der-moerder-maskierte-pruegeln-mann-zu-tode-hessens-polizei-wertet-erste-taeterhinweise-aus_id_7921903.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag
streamable.com/bv0n4
>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM
streamable.com/fhapv
streamable.com/zc5xu
streamable.com/n7iqe
streamable.com/07gka

>AfD speeches in Bundestag
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

leute.tagesspiegel.de/spandau/macher/2017/11/28/26327/62-baeume-fallen-an-der-heerstrasse/
express.co.uk/news/uk/886456/car-explosion-pinner-christmas-fair-london-middlesex-pantomime
youtube.com/watch?v=LPRqky9lpXU
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=uIYbdyZqTN4
youtu.be/Xx3CBVOk8cs
youtube.com/watch?v=3quGSe1NUDU
youtube.com/watch?v=qkfDax5Gg7k
youtu.be/S-gTngXPgUk
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/SwiftSachse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wer den Wind aus den Segeln der Grünen nehmen möchte, sollte sich vorbildlich im Thema Nachhaltigkeit und Artenschutz verhalten. Beides Themen die entgegen mancher Meinungen nicht nur ein linkes Thema sind.
Sieht der deutsche Durchschnittsbürger wie die Grünen in ihrem namentsgebenden Thema von anderen und sogar Rechten überholt werden, so reduziert es sie in deren Augen auf ihre restliche social justice, gender und weiterer irrationale Politik.

Einfache und selbstnützende Möglichkeiten wären unteranderem der Bau von Insektenhotels, wilde Ecken im Garten, mehr eigene Produktion von Lebensmittel aber auch das Engagieren in Urban Gardening/Gemeinschaftsgärten in Großstädten. Natürlich sind diese hauptsächlich von Hippies und Gutmenschen betrieben aber genau deshalb ist ein Anschluss ja sinnvoll. Logischerweise kann sich nichts daran ändern wenn die Echokammer einfach bestehen bleibt.
Im Schnitt spart man sogar noch Geld wenn man Nahrung anbaut und dann selber ist oder verkauft.

Richtig angestellt kann so nicht nur einem politischen Gegner Einfluss abgerungen werden , es kann auch der Umweltschutz wieder zu dem gemacht werden was er ursprünglich war: Das Bewahren des Kulturbildes und der Landschaft eines Landes.

I planted a few fruit trees this year, does that count?

Alles hilft. Man muss es dann nur richtig verkaufen.

i have been a active member of the CSU for 4 years (but voted for the AFD) in my city
i left and resigned this monday
absolutely priceless reaction by my former co-members
already filled out the application to be a member of the AFD
2 friends i made in the CSU will follow my path in the upcoming week including a rather high ranking member

Passend zum Thema

leute.tagesspiegel.de/spandau/macher/2017/11/28/26327/62-baeume-fallen-an-der-heerstrasse/

kek the reaction must have been priceless

Maybe a carbomb which malfunctioned?

express.co.uk/news/uk/886456/car-explosion-pinner-christmas-fair-london-middlesex-pantomime

Gerader wegen dieser Hambacher Geschichte momentan sollte aufgezeigt werden, wie richtiger und sinnvoller Naturschutz geht.

Naja Platanen sind weder einheimische Bäume noch forstlich oder ökologisch relevant. Der Verlust ist hier nicht zwangsläufig gegeben.

branch leader in the 60s pours me a beer and goes like pretending to be my father
"so youre leaving us right now?
"yup i have been thinking about this for a long time"
"but dont you know whats ahead of bavaria?"
"yeah the CSU keeps on betraying us Söder wont help us and this party here is nothing but the SPD or even the greens thanks to Seehofer - our values keep on getting thrown into the dust and i dont recognize my city anymore"
"(...) so what are you going to do? you know what? maybe we should throw a farewell party for you and user 1 and user 2 because you are leaving? what do you think?"
"sure sounds great"
"maybe you can change your mind"
"ok"

entering the stammtisch
"ok i just talked to XXX - he wants to throw some party"
>everyone thinks i will change my mind
"btw i will join a new party next week - THE AFD!"

>seconds of silence

"have your party with these guys....."
"OH HELL YEAH!"

walked out of the gasthof and felt like a master of the universe

The number of birds around my area has decreased quite a lot. Probably because of idiot neighbors letting their cats breed freely. Kittens are cute, but devastating in this numbers. Cat demographics are a thing. I agree with Varg on this issue, cats belong to Africa, not Europe. We also need more insects I guess. Insects welcome. (No roaches)

Bump

>"btw i will join a new party next week - THE AFD!"
>>seconds of silence
>"have your party with these guys....."
>"OH HELL YEAH!"
>walked out of the gasthof and felt like a master of the universe

This is really hilarious. Glad that there are still some people with balls left in this country

Ich muss wiedersprechen. Sowohl die heimische Europäische Wildkatze als auch frei herumlaufende Hauskatzen kratzen nur oberflächlich an Vogelpopulationen.
Hauptgrund sind die Folgen der Flurbereinigung und die immer kleiner werdenden Habitate für Vögel. Hinzu kommt der Rückgang der Insektenpopulationen durch immer größer werdende Monokulturen und Pestizideinsatz (überleg einfach mal wie deine Windschutzscheibe vor 30 Jahren mal nach der Autobahn aussah).
Nicht durch predation sondern durch den wegfall von Nahrung und Unterschlug sinken Vogelpopulationen europaweit.

seehofer will be totally rekt in a few days by his own CSU trust me
his face will be the funniest thing we will see in years
mark my words
literally EVERYONE is fed up with him

Seehofer fucked it completely up and lost his credibility years ago

>Jetzt ist der Kiki Spammer auf Sup Forums angekommen

Wollen dich Sup Forums und Sup Forums nicht mehr haben?

Degenerate

so wunderschön

>what is the black death

>sie

Hello.

Hello Anglo friend

Die sind neu oder?

fuck off. Seriously GO AND FUCK OFF. Stay in your degenerate "deutschfaden" on Sup Forums. I really really hope you die a slow and painful death. You stupid fucking cunt

homo

>Dr. Axel Stoll
Man, totally forgot about this dude.

I kind of love this autism. Reminds me of the good old-fashioned documentaries that once aired on state TV. Not the crap we have today, rather the ones that inspired Gabelstapelfahrer Klaus.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPRqky9lpXU

Degenerate cuck. The only thing that makes your life better is wanking your little sausage to this std ridden whore and posting her in every goddamn thread, because you can't find other happiness in life. Autistic fuck

>die schönsten augen der welt

Du solltest uns verlassen

>the entire room is a giant mess
I hate humans

Schade dass man gegen sowas keinen Zement aufstellen kann

just report the spammer, maybe mods will ban him

>Having fundamental understanding of ecology and correcting someone is autism
Ok

kek

That's a paradise for those who want to sniff female panties. Whole room smells like vagina.

I wouldn't report people lile him, most of the times mods delete the entire thread then.

Happend many times in the past

Nothing happened again today..?

They might ban Döner Kebab. Not sure if that counts as happening.

There won't be any new coalition talks before January

Green fucking shit

Okay.

What do krauts think of the Kaiser?
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

Great guy

youtube.com/watch?v=uIYbdyZqTN4

>>Having fundamental understanding of ecology
Save it for the Americans. There's nothing remotely "natural" about modern European ecology. The place is already thoroughly transformed and essentially terraformed for human habitation. The forests are more like parks than actual wilderness. The damage is done. Just worry about what's cost effective long term. If you want pristine wild lands, you'll only find them in the New World.

>better version
youtu.be/Xx3CBVOk8cs

No offense really. Keep doing what you're doing, I like it.

bretty good :DD
youtube.com/watch?v=3quGSe1NUDU

sie ist so wunderschön

ferlass uns bidde

youtube.com/watch?v=qkfDax5Gg7k

True, but that does not mean we can't still manage our forests and meadows in a way that incorperates the creation of habitats.
We don't have the Schutz- Nutz- und Erholungsfunktionen as law for nothing.
I am jelly of the untouched wilderness in america, but don't act like suburbs or anything like that come close to the kind of cultural landscape we have in Europe.

da isser scho widda alder

>dieser Körper

Es muss sehr schlecht um den Sup Forums Faden stehen, wenn die autistischen Spammer uns jetzt schon heimsuchen

>ich wünschte das würde sie mit meinen hoden machen

Sup Forums became purposeless since 2015 imho

I left about 1 year ago.

>diese augen

gut gemacht lol

Sup Forums has been a shithole since 2006-2007, it's the gate to Sup Forums. You endure the bullshit there for a few months, after that you either leave or find other boards that interest you. Only turbo autists and idiots stay.

Kraut/pol/ sucks today, slow as fuck, spammers and no real news

Gilt das Besprühen vom Zement des Friedens eigentlich als Sachbeschädigung? Oder wie wird das gehandhabt?

youtu.be/S-gTngXPgUk

I miss him so much.

Ich will mit Leuten in der Kneipe wieder auf die Gesundheit seiner Majestät trinken.

Wer ist das?

Ja, Aufkleber sind aber okay

"Kiki" ein Mädchen vom Sup Forums Faden

kiki

>better

Great tits

ja

wer ist der untermensch?

which city bayanon?

thank you based mods

I think the Sup Forumstards just became older. It was all fun and games when the internet was mainly white suburban teens from america, europe and japan, but then internet became mainstream and maybe so did Sup Forums.
If you want the old Sup Forums edgyness you'll get it here.

Haven't been on Sup Forums for about three years now, except during christmas maybe. I kind of miss the old times, but look what we have become.
So many keks

kommt darauf an, wenn du abwaschbare farbe benutzt nicht

>dankt den mods wenn sie titten löschen
schwuli

Wilhelm2.

He didn't have to join the war, nobidea why he did

For honor

>lusting after some camwhore
untermensch detektiert
außerdem, 2D>3DPD
>schwuli
in elementary the other kids called me that because it rhymes with my my name.
bad feels

Hier ist nur TayTay erlaubt

And glory

Ist Taylor Swift nicht auch degeneriert mit der Anzahl an misslungenen Beziehungen?

Nein, sie ist perfekt und rein

Nicht nur das die schwuchtel müssen auch einsehen das ihre dreckige sandneger schwuchtel religion christentum eigentlich eher linke merkmale hat und es nicht nur heuchlerisch sondern auch peinlich ist als rechter nicht atheist zu sein

>he prefers real natural milkers over fake plastic bags stripped too a male chest in current year
wer ist denn da nicht voll integriert

>baizou
BAIZUO

Ähem, ich weiß nicht ob du's bemerkt hast, aber wir haben das Jahr 2017. Deine homophobe Art "schwuli" als ein Schimpfwort zu benutzen, tolerieren wir hier auf Kraut/pol/ nicht.
Wir sind eine inklusive Gemeinde, die andere nicht nach trivialen Aspekten wie ihrer sexuellen Präferenz beurteilt.
Jetzt verpiss dich du neger

bist du schwul ???

Sind wir das nicht alle ein bisschen?

hör auf dich wie ne schwuchtel zu betragen, herr homofürst

since the thread is slow as fuck lets play a game
doppel decide which christmas market gets enriched by the "missing" truck

ohh ja das ist sie
>aryangoddess.org/
>twitter.com/SwiftSachse