Let me tell you fascists a little story. It begins like this

Let me tell you fascists a little story. It begins like this...

The world is in chaos. Countries are at war, drugs and illegal immigration are rampant. The people need a hero. Enter a man no one expects in these dark times. He is blond, strong, forceful, and charismatic.

The man rises to absolute power and begins his purge of scum as the people cheer. Media is exposed to be completely fake and politicians completely crooked.

Congress makes way for him and judicial nominations proceed at record pace. A military coup may be required at some point, but this is fine. The men and women of our military service may be the only ones we can trust.

Our blond hero is crowned Emperor and an era of peace is expected to reign for many years.

Now the next phase of the plan begins. Riding this wave of popularity, the new Emperor encourages full Duterte-style justice in the streets. Jack booted thugs enforce morality standards by club and by boot. The Emperor begins a new mandatory state sponsored religion after the Vatican has been revealed as nothing more than globalist shill brainwashing. Internet is nationalized and all conversation is controlled by the new nationalist party.

This stranglehold tightens until we are all locked in little cages, including yourself.

You, formerly proud Drumpfkin, finally realize you've been had. You don't think it can get any worse. Then, looking around, desperate for any kind of salvation, you notice the person in the cage adjacent to yours.

Locked in the cage next to you is a dyslexic, transsexual, Eskimo. Xer notices your-tear stained MAGA hat, points at you, and shrieks:

"YOU! YOU DID THIS! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!"

And it is. It is your fault.

First, they came for the Pedos, and you did nothing....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if the cost of killing pedos is my own life i spend it gladly.

All part of the plan...

Exactly! And the fact the ticket for your helicopter ride is being printed at, delights me!

>Cracking down on pedophiles somehow leads to everyone being put in cages.

Nice projection. You could have a job at any movie theater that hired sex offenders.

Incorrect.

I am the jack-booted thug.

Can't wait.

I won't be alive by the time when witch-hunting reaches the level of absurdity that you prophesize. Moreover I don't think any of this will ever happen.

What's the religion?

I can get around the internet shit.

And I would be able to bring my gun on the street and be basically Judge Dredd???

On top of that, all it costs is your life? The forced religion thing might get to me, but I'll manage, maybe I'll make some new friends there that were apart of the Great Purge.

I am willing to trade my life for this future.

I'm not reading that but MAGA!

sorry, friendo! You just have no idea how pol works.

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

You can replace the word fascist with communist and your little shitty story would sound identical. Never forget you fuckers did this in the past and ended up in Gulags when you tried to start your color revolutions. Read up on Russian history and understand that this Liberalism shit is all a scam and the entire movement was designed to get power hungry Dems into permanent power.The Bolsheviks killed tens of millions because of faggots like you

Not to mention your argument is trash since fascists took away guns from civilians....something Trump is fighting to keep. Can you take a guess as to which party is fighting to take away guns? That's right, faggo. Step away from the keyboard

>This is what people are taught in liberal arts education
That's funny there nigger, because your story isn't the story of fascism or NatSoc. This is the exact story of Communism.

Workers fighting for a noble cause: Equality for all, believing that wealth will be redistributed evenly and that everyone will be happy. Little do they know that when the state nationalizes all of their country's goods, it doesn't go to the people. No, quite the contrary, it goes directly to a microscopic ultra-elite class that rules this newly-founded communist nation: The communist party and their leader. Only a fucking fool would believe the average Russian or Chinese to be the equal of Joseph Stalin or Mao Zedong.

And so, these people who fought and died for their brand new world, filled with the hope for a bright future full of equality and goodness are now faced with such abject poverty that they can't even afford food to feed themselves, as was the case in the Holodomor and the Great Leap Forward, which killed 10 million people and 60 million people respectively, just from starvation. This future that they believed in was a lie, as all of the wealth of a nation is not redistributed to the people who bled for this new world, but instead to this super-elite.

And who is this super-elite, you might ask? Who are the unscrupulous villains that took the sacrifices of noble individuals and used it against them?

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

They are Juden. And thus, here we stand, having realized the mistake committed by the Slavs, how they played right into the hands of International Jewry and would pay for this unforgivable crime for the next 70 years under the most oppressive doctrine implemented to date by mankind.

We saw through the Jewish lies and said: "Enough". And for that crime, for the crime of wanting independence and freedom from the international finance, you killed us.

In our timeline, it’s the “fascists” who are fighting for free speech, gun rights, and accountability in politics.

What does that say about the other side?

>The Emperor begins a new mandatory state sponsored religion after the Vatican has been revealed as nothing more than globalist shill brainwashing
lol wtf am I reading. Ever heard of protestantism?

This, and i cant fathom how OP could imagine Trump wanting to round up people and throw them in jail, but at the same time fighting for them to keep their assault rifles

Truly awful post shill, no shekels for you
Also sage

America has been dead for some time. Your prophesy does not bother me, op. The corruption must be cleansed, it is so bad. It all needs to come out in the open, and we need to speed that process up.

Let justice be done though the heavens fall. If a tyrant did come from this, well, at least the snakes are showing themselves for what they truly are and are not pretending to be good little Republicans and Democrats. The franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Read about them. It is so bad it all needs to come out.

By the way, weird pedo defense, shill.

what kind of bait is this? it must be a bait.
> The people need a hero. Enter a man no one expects in these dark times. He is blond, strong, forceful, and charismatic.
>tl;dr
>First, they came for the Pedos, and you did nothing....

I should add that this is also why these Communists say that real communism has never been tried before, because they are right, we have never had a state that redistribute all of the wealth equally to its citizens.

The problem that these idiots fail to realize is that there will never be "real communism", because the strength of a communist revolution comes from the people that revolt. To get these people to revolt, you need propaganda. To get propaganda, you need to be the owner of major news networks (or in their time, newspapers). Therefore, only the owners of these industries are capable of creating the necessary environment for people wanting to revolt and install communism.

For people to revolt, you need only have a shitty situation (i.e. WWI in Russia). But to get them to revolt for the purpose of installing communism, you need to infect them with its ideals, and more importantly, who its leaders are (i.e. who to serve). In the case of Russia, this leader was Vladimir Lenin, the Jew.

Still so butthurt after a year OP? Time for you to move on.

Your post gave me a giant, rock hard boner, OP. Is this supposed to dissuade me from supporting Trump?

>Trump is a fascist
...but he wants to keep it legal to own an assault rifle

>Trump is an anti semite
...but his daughter and grandkids are jewish

>Trump is mentally ill
...but he became a billionaire, a real estate mogul, an actor, had his own show, owns several buildings in nyc, and raised several children and grandchildren

>Trump is a Nazi
....but half his cabinet are jews

>Trump is racist
...but he employs blacks

>Trump is a misogynist
....but couldnt win the election without the large chunk of female voters

the funny thing is this is already happening with Trump fucking up net neutrality and all the edgemasters here suddenly stop calling the free market a jew philosophy because for this one nano-second being pro-corporation is the edgiest option even though it'll get Sup Forums shut down immediately and literally cause suicides from all the Sup Forumssters who get their personal identity from this anime website

>Because some child diddler got jailed, were all gonna get jailed too
Shit argument, read the sticky image for Sup Forums, surely your logical fallacy is there

Pretty tender. Go suck a dick effeminate Brit.

>. Jack booted thugs enforce morality standards by club and by boot

yeah, that would be us. Good times ahead mate.

Right? Thanks brit bro

walterwhiteknocks.gif